Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
All right, got 6, ready to start.

A Pidgey named Standard. Cannot use any TM moves. It must also solo all Bug-types in the game.

Pyro theCyndaquil. Once it learns Ember, it must be the only move it can use until Flame Wheel. Once it learns Flame Wheel, you can evolve it into Quilava. Quilava's moveset must include Ember and Flame Wheel at all times. Evolve into Typhlosion once it learns one of Flamethrower and Fire Blast. 4th move can be anything you want, but that move can only be used if Pyro has used all of its other moves against the opponent.

Vexing the Chinchou, must know Thunder Wave and Supersonic/Confuse Ray at all times. Must solo one Gym Leader/Elite Four, but can be evolved before it does.

A Bellsprout, NN TrollSprout. It may only learn moves that have and increased chance of hax/annoyance. This includes stat moves, increased crit chance moves, moves with a chance of status, and just pure annoyance moves.

Booooooo the Tauros. It wants to have the ability Intimidate, but since it can't, it makes itself intimidating by always using Scary Face first thing whenever it comes into battle.

CUT YOU! the Scyther, who may only use attacks that involve the use of its claws. If it gets a critical hit, it must immediately switch out. Solo Clair, for shits and giggles.

Kay then, I'll do it herer.

Crystal challenge.
1: No trades.
2. it's been a while, so please remind me of the locations of necessary stuff.
3. No sun stone pokemon, or having to reset for babies in the giveaway (last one can be subverted if the idea is fun enough)
4. 1 pokemon must be eligible for the 1st gym, and 4 for the elite 4.
5. Run ends when I have
a. Beaten Red AND
b. Got at least 1 team in LVL 100 (unless otherwise specified) Battle tower and beaten it.
6. Make it hard, I like challenges.

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
You get Kickass the Nidoran-F. It loves kicking ass, so once you catch it in the National Park, heal it, make it the only Pokemon in your party, and just start killing Wild Pokemon like there's no tomorrow in the Park. No items during this part except for one hold item. Your restrictions depend on the number of National Park Pokemon you killed. Once you die, you can no longer kill Pokemon with it in the National Park.

(If you killed 10 or more Pokemon, no restrictions.)
If you killed 9 Pokemon, you must solo a Gym Leader of choice
If you killed 8 Pokemon, take the above restrictions and never let Nidoran-F the highest leveled Pokemon on your team
If you killed 7 Pokemon, take the above restrictions you cannot evolve into Nidorina until Level 24
If you killed 6 Pokemon," " and solo the next two Rival battles
If you killed 5 Pokemon," " and solo 4 Elite 4 Pokemon
If you killed 4 Pokemon," " and it can't have more then 10 items used on it in the entire challange
If you killed 3 Pokemon," " and it must solo every Ghost-type you see
If you killed 2 Pokemon," " and it cannot use any Super-effective attacks
If you killed 1 Pokemon," " no evolving to Nidoqueen
If you killed no Pokemon," " you cannot use Nidorina at all after the 12th badge

Kay then, I'll do it herer.

Crystal challenge.
1: No trades.
2. it's been a while, so please remind me of the locations of necessary stuff.
3. No sun stone pokemon, or having to reset for babies in the giveaway (last one can be subverted if the idea is fun enough)
4. 1 pokemon must be eligible for the 1st gym, and 4 for the elite 4.
5. Run ends when I have
a. Beaten Red AND
b. Got at least 1 team in LVL 100 (unless otherwise specified) Battle tower and beaten it.
6. Make it hard, I like challenges.
DWKing the Nidoran M. He believes he is from the Dream World. As Nidoran and Nidorino, at least once every 5 moves you must use a move that does no damage. If one of your attacking moves miss, you still have to use the non attacking move. You must defeat Lance's Gyarados in order to evolve to Nidoking. Once he is a Nidoking, he can only use moves that have a secondary effect. However, if that effect happens, you must switch Nidoking out immediately. Solo one Gym Leader of your choosing as Nidoking.

while you don't get to reset for the odd egg, whatever you get in the odd egg counts as your challenge. Anything. Whatever. I don't care. Name it Odd Egg. Solo Morty and a gym that the Pokemon is weak to(e.g. if its Tyrogue solo Sabrina). For Elekid and Pichu, Blue counts as Ground for this purpose.

Lisalo will receive Jaws The Totodile. It must solo the Rival's Chikorita/Bayleef/Meganium every time you fight him. Otherwise, no restrictions except no learning ice punch, but must ALWAYS know bite or crunch as soon as it learns bite.

EDIT: @Lisalo you have two different Nidorans; unless you specifically said no restrictions on types, you have to reject one of them.

@lisalo: You get an early-game variable challange! First, roll a die. This will determine the species of your Scramblemon.

1: Sentret
2: Pidgey
3: Rattata
4: Hoppip
5: Ledyba
6: Bellsprout

Then, roll another die. Take the number rolled, multiply it by 2, and add 20 to it. This is the level at which your Scramblemon can evolve.

If your Scramblemon is not Pidgey, Hoppip, or Bellsprout, disregard the part inside this spoiler tag.
Flip a coin. If heads, your Scramblemon can evolve again. If tails, it cannot.

Roll a third die. The number rolled is how many Gym Leader Pokémon it must solo.

And finally, roll one last die to determine its nickname and attached restriction.

1: Dull Knife cannot use STAB.
2: Eskimo must be in the lead position in Ice Path and must be revived when fainted. After Ice Path, have it hold NeverMeltIce for the rest of the game.
3: Finicky can only be healed by bitter items (which can be bought at Goldenrod Underground) and Pokémon Centers.
4: Necrophile cannot harm Ghost-, Poison-, or Dark-types.
5: WUT must solo an Elite 4 member of your choice (during both visits)
6: Unburdened has no restrictions.

So far

You get Draco the Druddigon. This Druddigon is tired of being slow, and must realize that its slowness can actually help it. To prove that its defense is good enough for it to warrant being slow, it must survive 5 Dragon-type attacks, and 5 Ice-type attacks, before the E4. It must also take a Dragon Claw from N's Dragon.
from EEVEE3
still need moar

^What about the challanges that Pika25, shinyskarmory, Addiethunder, and Fangren gave you? Look harder; they're around your other post somewhere.

Here they are:
To Summarize:
- Harp the Minccino
- It must always know Sing
- Two of it's moves must be slap based! (Aka DoubleSlap, Tail Slap, Wake-Up Slap)
- It's final move must be a voice move (Echoed Voice or Hyper Voice)
- To evolve into a Cinccino, it must preform 10 Sing+Wake-Up Slap combos.
tlyee61, take a Vanillite named Rocky Road. It can't evolve into Vanillish until it has successfully killed something using Sheer Cold, and it can't evolve into Vanilluxe unless it has killed Shauntel's Chandelure using only Mirror Coat.
@tlyee61

You get Draco the Druddigon. This Druddigon is tired of being slow, and must realize that its slowness can actually help it. To prove that its defense is good enough for it to warrant being slow, it must survive 5 Dragon-type attacks, and 5 Ice-type attacks, before the E4. It must also take a Dragon Claw from N's Dragon.
@tlyee, take a female Woobat. Name her Juliet. She must use Attract on any male flying group pokemon before she is allowed to attack.

EDIT: Pidove line, Woobat line, Sigilyph, Archen line, Ducklett line, Vullaby line, Rufflet line.

Have fun.
Fangren and tlyee61 will each take a Timburr (the first one they meet wild) that cannot evolve past Gurdurr; they'll share the nickname "Fighter". Whichever of the two have Sheer Force Ability can only use attacks that have a possible secondary effect; whichever of the two have Guts Ability have to be inflicted with a negative status (such as paralysis) before they attack. Whichever of the two are male have to evolve to Gurdurr at an odd level; whichever of the two are female have to evolve to Gurdurr at an even level. They must be in their Gurdurr stage before their respective Trainers reach Unova League.

Edit: tlyee61, because this is your fifth team member and I am assuming you were asking for only five, I will allow you to pick your starter, your choice. This starter must solo the first part of the game, up to and including you and Cheren vs. Team Plasma, before recruiting Juliet the Woobat. This starter cannot be used as a battler anymore once you obtain Juliet. Keep in mind that this starter influences Cheren and Bianca's lineups for your main Scramble 'Mons.
And just like Fangren's, who has Guts Ability, if yours has Guts it must be status'd before it uses any move in general.

So far

from EEVEE3
still need moar
You get a Litwick. It may never use moves of over 75 BP. Must solo Grimsley. Name it The Game

1 missing. BTW, challenges involving the tower are acceptable too, in case that gives anyone ideas.

Bout the nidoran thing, the rules talk about DUPLICATED pokemon (far as I'm aware).

@lisalo

You get Lawlerfall the Dratini. Oh, but you don't get to catch it or get it for taking a quiz. Oh no.
You get it at the MuthaEffin' Game Corner in Goldenrod. Lawlerfall must learn Waterfall ASAP and may never unlearn it.
Lawlerfall may not evolve into Dragonair until it knows: 1 level up move, 1 TM, 1 HM (waterfall, obviously, counts) and 1 tutored move.
Lawlerfall must keep this move scheme (the moves themselves may be changed as long as the format is consistent) until it evolves into Dragonite. Lawlerfall must solo Gym Leader Blue to evolve into Dragonite.
(If Odd Egg is elekid or Pichu instead solo both Sabrina and 1 other kanto gym leader)

@lisalo

You get Lawlerfall the Dratini. Oh, but you don't get to catch it or get it for taking a quiz. Oh no.
You get it at the MuthaEffin' Game Corner in Goldenrod. Lawlerfall must learn Waterfall ASAP and may never unlearn it.
Lawlerfall may not evolve into Dragonair until it knows: 1 level up move, 1 TM, 1 HM (waterfall, obviously, counts) and 1 tutored move.
Lawlerfall must keep this move scheme (the moves themselves may be changed as long as the format is consistent) until it evolves into Dragonite. Lawlerfall must solo Gym Leader Blue to evolve into Dragonite.
(If Odd Egg is elekid or Pichu instead solo both Sabrina and 1 other kanto gym leader)
That's a challenge, sucks about the tutor thing as it is crystal though.

BTW, i rolled a pidgey, who can become qa Pidgeot, must solo 4 gym pokes, must evolve at level 24 and is a WUT.

TM13, tlyee can only use five team members, and I already assigned the fifth, Fighter the Timburr / Gurdurr. The Game the Litwick is too late in that case.

I would like to do a Scramble in White version. I am available to trade, and would like 6 pokemon, preferably with difficult challenges.

kingofmars

Its 2015 somewhere
won the 2nd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
You get a Tepig named Clutz. It may only use moves with recoil, or involve it moving into something (like tackle, flame charge or heat crash)

@Rogero: You get Homeless the Drilbur. Ever since a drill ran through its home and murdered all of its comrades, it has had a grudge against steel, therefore must solo every Steel-type it encounters. It cannot evolve, because it is not willing to give in to what shattered its life. Also, it cannot use any of the following moves: Metal Claw, Earthquake, Drill Run, Dig, Fissure, Bulldoze.

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Random Number Generate a Pokemon between 495 and 637. You get that Pokemon at that evolution stage. For example, if you get Deerling you can only keep it as Deerling but if you get Sawsbuck you can catch a Deerling and evolve it into Sawsbuck. You may give it one TM for every Gym Leader it solos.

Take a Pawniard named Crazy. It must hold the Scope Lens at all times and can only use moves with an increased critical hit ratio. I suggest breeding a Pawniard for some high crit moves, I will allow that.

Rogero: take Chompez the Sandile. Wishing he was a Totodile, he must stay in against all water, ice, fire, and steel types, and switch out when against electric and grass types.

@Newby: i know its your scramble mon but bulldoze seems like it would fit well on the list, since its like a weak EQ...

Rogero: take Chompez the Sandile. Wishing he was a Totodile, he must stay in against all water, ice, fire, and steel types, and switch out when against electric and grass types.

@Newby: i know its your scramble mon but bulldoze seems like it would fit well on the list, since its like a weak EQ...
Now that I think about it, a bulldozer is a machine just like a drill, so yes, it would fit well on the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)