Bummer's Art Shack

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Friday comes tomorrow. And that means a new strip!

Zangoose and Seviper are, according to their bios, natural rivals and will battle each other upon sight. Coincidentally, they can also breed with each other as they're in the same egg group. With comic strip or not, that's hilarious.

During the progress of this strip, I found someone who also had made a strip about it, so I'll be featuring him alongside the update. Feels like I need to update myself on what images are new out on the nets!

I love how you have extracted all the ridiculous concepts in the games and put them into the comics.
Is what I do. Thanks!

Destiny Warrior

also known as Darkwing_Duck
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I've still been reading the comic, I just didn't comment(BAD BAD ME).

I love the Zangoose/Seviper comic, I have wondered about it as well too!

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Thanks guys, I'm glad you liked it!

Meanwhile, I've gotten a headstart when it comes to future updates, which leaves me with extra time to draw stuff like this:

GET IT????

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
Ha ha the pony should be jealous.
The most fabulous.

Also, finally finished some rock fakemons which has been brewing in my mind for a rather long time. But I haven't named them yet, so if anyone feels inspired then they're free to have a go at it! My only limitation would be that all the three final stages should end with the same letters (like the eevee family).

In retrospect, one of the two former stages feels excessive, but oh well!

Edit: Added pupils in the last minute because my insecurity knows no bounds.

Edit2: Uploaded version with names, fixed colors and stuff.

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
id be a liar if i said i don't think that rock/ice one is adorable...

really neat concepts. you always have good fakemon designs.

Lemonade

WOOPAGGING
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
The Rock/Fire is looking as suave as hell C:
But I must say I feel sorry for the Rock/Ice, weak to every type imaginable :/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)