Clothing

I don't have a lot of clothes, so I'm always wearing the same things

checkered jacket
white t shirt
jeans
and a pair of low cut supras

cookie

my wish like everyone else is to be seen
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I generally dress quite modestly, I don't like even showing my arms, even if that means long-sleeve during summer.

Kohl's and sales are where its at

I like to wear a lot of athletic shorts and shirts from sports i've been in but also wear a lot of graphic tees and some skater tees. shoes gotta be running or basketball preferably nikes and who can't forget about the checkered shorts

got like 20 nerdy tshirts that i wear for the summer, got a few tshirts that wont get me judged instantly too

I also carry a couple of those light sweaters for when i dont feel like showing skin. I'm not a fan of shorts/jorts so track pants are my thing, usually university branded ones since hey, why not

I was fairly trendy in college. Since I began working from home, I've gotten increasingly disheveled and careless with how I dress. If I want to look nice, I'll put on my nice dress shirt and smile.

I like the sound track at Old Navy though.

Celestavian

Smooth
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Long jeans and a polo t-shirt with a collar are the clothes I wear every day to school. I have a few of them with different colors and stripe patterns.

For the summer, I just wear shorts and a t-shirt, usually the same exact clothes are worn all week until they get washed.

icepick

she brings the rain
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Summer is too hot to wear anything too dressy for me. I usually just wear solid t-shirts, chino shorts, and boat shoes.

bringing this gem out of my closet

at first you might think its just an ugly, 3 sizes too large sweater.. but then it gets EVEN WORSE. like what are those? dogs, foxes, wolves...? I don't even know

i'll probably actually post later, this was just much more important or maybe my priorities are fucked??
haha, this sweater is sick! I had one like this but it made me look like a ninja when I zipped the hood all the way up. I think I left it at a friends house or fucked up the zipper but I dont have it anymore, and I can never find one with a crazy design :/

edit: usually rock something like this

minus the douche glasses and watch

Back in high school I was big into Target clothes and basically whatever my mom bought for me, because I had video games to play and didn't give a shit. Then I went to college and realized I looked like a fucking nerd (it didn't help that I go to school in Santa Barbara, where all the women are smoking hot and the guys really have to step up their game). So I took some advice from my roommate at the time and bought some new clothes.

As has been mentioned, I feel a very solid look is a good v-neck with some nice shorts. Nothing too long, preferably ending right at the knee. Tilly's is a good place to shop for both of these. My favorite shirts are what I like to call "covert nerd shirts," or shirts that, if someone doesn't get the reference, won't immediately judge you. For instance, I have a white t-shirt with a big "Aperture Laboratories" logo across the front. If you've played Portal, you'd get the joke and laugh. If you haven't, you'd think "maybe he works there," not "what a fucking nerd."

I won't wear any shoes besides Vans. I've seen Converse and I've seen people wear them and I just don't think they look as good. Mostly just like clown shoes. I've got a pair of white vans for when I wear white shorts, and black vans for my black and brown shorts.

I do my jean shopping from Levi's, and get the slim fit kind. They generally look as good as the $180 pairs from Rockin Republic or Abercrombie, but at $30 and without the holes.

My biggest problem is finding respectable long-sleeve shirts, though I imagine I'll start wearing t-shirts in the winter and get a nice sweater or jacket. Anyone have suggestions on where I can find such clothing?

My biggest problem is finding respectable long-sleeve shirts, though I imagine I'll start wearing t-shirts in the winter and get a nice sweater or jacket. Anyone have suggestions on where I can find such clothing?
Khol's generally has great long sleeve shirts at modest prices and they have some p. cool jackets too, but they usually fit awkwardly on me, because I'm really thin-framed. I'm not sure about you.

Edit: i feel like i dress like a slouch in this thread because I pretty much only wear t-shirts anymore, even though I like to wear nicer clothes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)