Luigi's Mansion Mafia - GAME OVER! DEGs and Lady Salamence win!

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Majority

UncleSam once again starts pointing fingers to start the day, this time using Slim Guldo as his guinea pig. Slim does not take too kindly to this and accuses Sam of being a bad man. Of course, nobody listens and Slim Guldo is swarmed, his huge frame crammed through the portraificationizer.

Dear Slim Guldo,
You are Mr. Luggs, the Glutton.
You are allied with the Rather Angry Ghosts. Your team’s details are in a separate PM.

All you really do is eat. You ate your entire life. It was eating that killed you. And all you do during your afterlife is eat to your heart’s content. As such, you have become enormously fat. You are also rather short tempered, and thus have joined with the rather angry ghosts, where your massive girth will assist them greatly.

Each night, you may send Walrein a PM titled “Night X – Standing in front of USER.” Your massive frame will protect USER from all non-killing actions that night. However, if USER is to be targeted for a kill, the results could be disastrous. You may not use this on yourself.

You win if the Pretty Chill Ghosts are eliminated, and the Rather Angry Ghosts outnumber the Decidedly Evil Ghosts. In addition, any hostile neutrals must be eliminated.
No longer hungry for blood (no pun intended), you all head home for the night.

Night 3 ends on August 10 at 12:00 PM GMT-5 (US Central Time), or when all actions are in.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Ok everyone well done, we will eliminate the RAG kill tomorrow and proceed to dominate facing only one (blockable) mafia kill a night.

Also, I would like to publicly announce that in the event of my death, LifeAdmiral is a cleaned person to talk to/give results to.

I will contact with a night target soon, I already have a plan so if you see me on IRC ask me who to target. If not, I'll PM you or find you on IRC.

UncleSam

Leading this village
Yo I should've sent everyone a target, if I missed you PM me ASAP. I might've sent some of you a PM who I already talked to on IRC, but I didn't wanna miss anyone and I can't remember exactly who I talked to so...I sent you the target anyway!

Ampharos

Deadline

Another day, another death or two. Specifically two. The first was the most gruesome. Tsuk's body was riddled with holes, some seemingly made by bullets and others looking remarkably like stab wounds. You manage to find his PM and read it out loud.
Dear Tsuk,
You are Biff Atlas, the Bodybuilder.
You are allied with the Pretty Chill Ghosts.

You are a complete and utter workout freak. You spend all your time in a gym of some sort, working out your magnificent ghost bod. You also are fond of lilies (they symbolize purity). You will be using your knowledge of local gyms to your advantage in this conflict.

Each night, you may send Walrein a PM titled “Night X – Inviting USER to the gym”. You will hang with USER at the gym all night, and they will be forced to target you with their action.

You win if the Decidedly Evil Ghosts and the Rather Angry Ghosts are eliminated, as well as any hostile neutrals.
The second death was another death by unicorn statue. The unfortunate victim was loudkirbyking, who seemed to have been reading a book during his death. You find an important-looking piece of paper on his desk and read it.
Dear loudkirbyking,
You are Neville, the Bookish Father.

You are a member of the famous “Ghost Family” of the mansion. During your life, you were quite the bookworm, and even in your afterlife you have retained this trait. You will be using your extensive book collection in this conflict.

Each night, you may send Walrein a PM titled “Night X – Reading about USER”. You will look up that user in your library and discover their full role PM.

You win if the Decidedly Evil Ghosts and the Rather Angry Ghosts are eliminated, as well as any hostile neutrals.
With two important members of the village down, the atmosphere of urgency in the mansion is increasing. You get down to voting as fast as possible.

Results are going out.

Ampharos

All results are out. Day 4 ends on August 12 at 1:00 PM GMT-5 (US Central Time), or when majority is reached.

Also, I need another friggin sub.

UncleSam

Leading this village
Ok guys, I figured out what happened and why we lost two guys last night when I anticipated only losing one. It's annoying, but it won't affect our winning.

In any case, lynch my evil brother darkpenguin67.

I was quite surprised to learn that the other Clockwork Soldier was a Rather Angry Ghost...the last Rather Angry Ghost, no less. Either way, eliminating him eliminates a nightly kill against us.

All follow, etc.

Ok guys, good luck lynching your alliance checker.
Walrein said:
Dear Darkpenguin67,
You are a Clockwork Soldier, a member of the Toy Platoon.

How did a toy become a ghost? The world may never know. You have a tall hat and a badass popgun and you’re not afraid to use it to your advantage.

Each night, you may send Walrein a PM titled “Night X – Popgunning USER”. The mild pain of the popgun will cause USER to react, revealing their true alliance.

After Slim Guldo's revealing of that flavor last night, I decided to not trust US and inspect him last night. This is what I got:
Walrein said:
You approached UncleSam last night and shot him with your popgun. He turns around and shoots you revealing he is a Decidedly Evil Ghost.
Guys, we need to lynch UncleSam

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Uh, Unclesam has led us to three successful lynches in a row. If you turn out to be village, we'll reconsider, but there's no reason not to go with US right now.

UncleSam

Leading this village
Darkpenguin four members per mafia is standard for Beginner games. If there are five on each team then fuck Walrein (well maybe fuck Walrien anyway for the whole "Luigiless" fiasco), but every other Beginner game has had 4 mafia on each side so I think it is a safe assumption there are four.

Also here was the flavor for a certain someone's night result on Night 2:
Walrein said:
You were visited by a man with a popgun last night. He used this popgun to great effect, preventing you from completing your action.
As for what his real role PM is, iiMKUltra gave me his role PM while he was still alive (he was iiMK's N0 inspect), and our real inspector (loudkirbyking) verified the result Night 2:
Walrein said:
Dear Darkpenguin67,
You are a Clockwork Soldier, a member of the Toy Platoon.
You are allied with the Rather Angry Ghosts. Your team’s details are in a separate PM.

How did a toy become a ghost? The world may never know. You have a tall hat and a badass popgun and you’re not afraid to use it to your advantage.

Each night, you may send Walrein a PM titled “Night X – Popgunning USER”. The sheer awesomeness of the popgun (as well as the mild pain) will prevent USER from completing their action that night.

You win if the Pretty Chill Ghosts are eliminated and the Rather Angry Ghosts outnumber the Decidedly Evil Ghosts. Additionally, any hostile neutrals must be eliminated.
Also, look at the ridiculous flavor of the PM darkpenguin posted. A popgun shot revealing alliance? How does that make any sense at all?

Oh ya, and I forgot to mention how darkpenguin claimed to be hooked both Night 1 and Night 2. I didn't even bother giving him a target Night 3 since I have known he was mafia for a while but considered Slim Guldo's Safeguard+Kill to be more dangerous than a simple hook. Nor did he bother asking for one, I might add.

But nice job on faking one line's worth of results as your "proof" I am mafia darkpenguin.

Lynch onward to victory my brethren.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)