VGC '11 World Championships - San Diego, US - August 14th - WON BY BlueCookies & kamz

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeagleBeagle

Banned deucer.
If anyone needs a hotel from the night of the 11th, 12th, and 13th, I can fit one more person into my hotel. PM me if you are interested. I will be there the early evening of the 11th at San Diego along with Metabou and Kikuchijimonji.

Alright - i am now live in San Diego. I hate that 14 hour drive. And i am at the "America's best value inn" that is like a 10 minute walk from the hilton.

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
You rat bastards I am so jealous :( g'luck to all our competitors.

Also, if you're not in the OP and are in Worlds (not lcq) AND are attending let me know please.

I be arriving around 3:40 PM.
See you guys at the LCQs and hopefully none of my poeks r hacked because I got them all from RNGing by myself this time...
EDIT: hehe 69th post

Turns out I'm going to the Senior's LCQ. I'm gonna get demolished :[[[[
Nothing more for me to say since I only know like 2 Smogonites lol.
GL HF to all who are participating.
Hopefully the VGC metagame is still in my head since I've gotten back to standard again.
Leaving in the morning. It's like a 9 hour drive so I better charge dat laptop, DSi, and 3DS heh heh.
Blakblastoise might be joining.

You rat bastards I am so jealous :( g'luck to all our competitors.

Also, if you're not in the OP and are in Worlds (not lcq) AND are attending let me know please.
Sanchan (Rebecca W.) and Flame (Mark K.) are also attending Worlds, they are Masters from Germany (both got the invites in Cologne). They should be in the Hilton right now. Would be cool if you could add them to the OP ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)