Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished reffing this battle.

I get seven UC, which are divided as follows:
-one into my Luxio's EC (8/9)
-three into my Zweilous's EC (Also 8/9)
-and the last three into my Kirlia's EC (7/9).

This brings me back to no UC.

Claiming from this awesome spectacle of a match!

Mr. L:
2 CC
Roselia: 1 EC, 1 DC, and 2 MC
Oshawott: 1 EC, 1 DC and 2 MC
Beldum: 1 EC, 1 DC, 2 MC and 2 KOC
I will stockpile the CC.

Roselia keeps the EC (8/9), the DC enough to unlock Leaf Guard (5/5), and I'll use the 2MC, along with the 1MC she still has, to get Endure (Pre-gen) (0MC).

Shoals gladly accepts all the counters, reaches 3/5 DC and 3/9 EC. The 2MC are used to purchase Protect (BW TM), leaving him with 0MC.

Mecha will take his spoils of war with proudness. His DC becomes 2/5, MC becomes 4, and with the assistance of the KOC, reaches 4/9...yep, EVOLUTION TIME! Mecha gains Magnet Rise, Confusion, Metal Claw, and Scary Face as Pre-25 Moves, and then will use the 4MC he has to buy Bullet Punch (LU) and Ice Punch (Pre-Gen Tutor). Mecha now looks like this:

Metang [Mecha] (Genderless)
Nature: Careful (+1 SpD, -1 SpA)
Type: Steel/Psychic
Psychic:Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Steel:Steel STAB; immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.

Abilities:
Clear Body:
(Innate) This Pokemon’s body structure makes it immune to status lowering moves used by opponents. (e.g. Intimidate, Growl, Screech etc.)
Light Metal [DW LOCKED]: (Innate) The Pokemon's body is made of a lightweight but extremely strong alloy. It weighs half as much as other members of the species, but is equally sturdy. The Pokemon executes weak attacks much more effectively, adding +1 priority to all their attacks with 6 or less Base Attack Power (after other ability adjustments). Priority is applied to the summed Base Attack Power of a multi-hit move (e.g. Double Kick has priority at 6 BAP, Skill Link Bullet Seed doesn't at 15 BAP.)

Stats:

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 50
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 6 (202.5 kg)
Base Rank Total: 16

EC: 4/9
MC: 0
DC: 2/5

Attacks:
-Take Down
-Magnet Rise
-Confusion
-Metal Claw
-Scary Face
-Bullet Punch

-Zen Headbutt
-Iron Head
-Headbutt
-Iron Defense
-Ice Punch

Total Moves: 11

From the same battle as Yarnus.

Ron (Whimsicott) gets 3 MC, which I will save, bringing him to 3 MC.

Septimus Heap (Flarelm) gets 1 EC, 2 MC, and 1 DC. He now has 8/9 EC and 5/5 DC, unlocking Chlorophyll. With a small infusion of 1 UC, he goes to 9/9 EC and evolves!

Pyroak [Septimus Heap] (M)
Nature: Brave (Adds One (1) Rank to Attack; Divides Base Speed by 1.15 and gives a flat 10 point decrease in evasion, effectively adding 10 accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 95) on an opponent’s attacks)
Typing: Fire/Grass
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming “powder” attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:
Rock Head: (Innate) This Pokemon’s hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash.
Battle Armor: (Innate) This Pokemon’s thick armor prevents it from taking critical hits.
Chlorophyll (DW): (Innate) (UNLOCKED) During bright sunlight, this Pokemon’s cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their speed.

Stats:
HP: 120
Atk: Rank 4(+)
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 52 (60/1.15)
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 5
Base Rank Total: 20

EC: 9/9
DC: 5/5

Attacks (22):
Bullet Seed
Sweet Scent
Growth
Ember
Leech Seed
Flame Wheel
Giga Drain
Fire Spin
Synthesis
Lava Plume
Wood Hammer
Flare Blitz

Counter
Earth Power
Seed Bomb

Sunny Day
Swords Dance
Rock Slide
Substitute
SolarBeam
Overheat
Earthquake

He picks up Wood Hammer and Flare Blitz for evolving, and I'll spend his MC on Earthquake (BW TM), leaving him with 0 MC. This also leaves me with 17 UC.

Nicko Heap (Ferroseed) gets 1 EC and 2 MC, bringing him to 4/6 EC and 2 MC.

Lastly, I get 2 CC, bringing my total to 13.

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
Ice-eyes, waterwarrior, axmaster, rickheg, Maxim, The Wanderer, Mr.L, yarnus, and Dummy are APPROVED.

TheMogRunner: You actually only get 6 UC. Fix and you're APPROVED.

An even 10 brings me up to 22.6

==

vs. Ice-eyes (2v2) (Doubles) (Lose)
vs. Ice-eyes (1v1) (Singles) (Win)

+4 TC

1 EC, 2 MC, 2 DC [1 KO] for Numel to 5/2/4.
1 EC, 3 MC, 1 DC for Colosshale to 3/2/2.
2 EC [1 KO], 2 MC, 1 DC for Machop to 4/2/2.

Stockpiling them all.

EDIT: Since it wasn't quite clear, I'm APPROVING this. -.-

Claiming from here.

I pocket the 2 CC.

Lanturn (L):

EC: 6/6
MC: 1 > 4

Using up 3 of its MC to buy it Hydro Pump (BW Level Up) and Protect (BW TM)

Claiming from here. (Ziposaki's claim, above this, is from the same battle)

I nab 2 CC.

Fang, my Feraligatr, receives 3 MC and 1 KOC, going into MC.
I'll buy Focus Punch, via past gen tutor, and Slash. (LU)

Thanks!

I just realized my Porygon can now evolve!

Porygon2 [Zap!] (Genderless)
Nature: Modest (+1 SpA, -Atk)
Types: Normal
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.
Abilities :
Trace: Type: Can be Activated This Pokemon can copy an ability of the opponent and replace Trace for six (6) actions. Wonder Guard cannot be Traced.
Download: Type: Innate At the beginning of the match, the Pokemon analyzes the opponent and downloads data that lets it deal more damage. This Pokemon receives a one (1) stage boost on the offense that strikes an opponent’s weaker defense stat. (e.g. does more damage with special attacks when facing Aggron, which has higher Defense, and attack when facing Hypno, which has higher Special Defense. For ties, Special Attack is raised.) This boost is maintained at the end of each round.
Analytic: Type: Innate If this Pokemon attacks after its target during an action, its attacks have two (2) more Base Attack Power.

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 2 (-)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 5 (+)
Spe: 60
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 18

EC: 4/9
DC: 4/5

Moves:
Conversion
Conversion 2
Tackle
Sharpen
Agility
Psybeam
Recover
Magnet Rise
Zap Cannon
Defense Curl
Discharge
Lock On

Magic Coat
Tri Attack

Endure
Ice Beam
Thunderbolt
Flamethrower

Toxic
Psychic
Protect
Reflect
Solar Beam

Finished.

2 MC go to Discharge and Lock On (Level Up). Magnet rise is replaced by Zap Cannon, because it is now duplicated.

Also, using 18 UC in Yum!
Well get: Wring Out (Level Up), Protect, Dig, Surf, Shadow Ball, (BW TM), Mud Slap, Counter, Bide (Other), bringing me to exactly no UC.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3461790
Edit: above is 3 UC for me

Battle Hall END STREAK

I get 8 CC, giving me 25 total now.

Snowstorm gets 8 HC(KOC), 3 of which will be put into EC to let her evolve into Froslass while the other 5 will go into MC, giving her 5 MC total. Purchasing Thunderbolt, Psychic, and Ice Beam, leaving her with 0 MC.
New Profile:

Froslass[Snowstorm](F)
Nature: Bashful (No effect on stats)
Type: Ice/Ghost
Ice: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Abilites:
Snow Cloak
(Innate): This Pokemon is used to snowy blizzard conditions and gains a 20% evasion boost during Hail. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Hail damage.
Cursed Body(DW) (Innate): When this Pokemon is struck by an opponent's attack, there is a 30% chance that the attack will be disabled. Only one of the opponent's attacks can be disabled at a time due to Cursed Body.

Stats:
SpA: Rank 3
Spe: 110
Size Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 19

EC: 6/6

Attacks:(21)
Powder Snow
Leer
Double Team
Bite
Icy Wind
Headbutt
Protect
Ice Shard
Crunch

Avalanche
Spikes
Disable

Frost Breath
Shadow Ball
Water Pulse
Substitute
Light Screen
Ice Beam
Thunderbolt
Psychic

Ice-eyes

Simper Fi
Claiming this.

Munchlax picks up 1 EC, 1 DC, 2 MC and 2 KOC (MC). Its 4 MC get spent on Protect and Solarbeam.

Togetic evolves!

Togekiss [Yoko] (Female)

Nature: Modest (+SpA, -Atk)
Type: Normal
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities: Serene Grace, Hustle
Serene Grace: (Innate) This Pokemon has a blessing which doubles the success chance of its attack’s secondary effects. (eg paralysis from Thunderbolt)
Hustle: (Can Be Activated) This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the base damage of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.
Super Luck (DW): (Innate, Locked) This Pokemon’s natural skill doubles (x2) its critical hit levels above other Pokemon, making its normal moves inflict critical hits 12.5% of the time and its high critical hit moves inflict critical hits 1/3rd of the time.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 6 (+)
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 80

EC: 9 / 9
MC: 4
DC: 3 / 5

Attacks:
Sky Attack
ExtremeSpeed
Aura Sphere
Air Slash
Growl
Charm
Metronome
Sweet Kiss
Yawn
Encore
AncientPower
Follow Me
Bestow
Safeguard

Nasty Plot
Extrasensory
Morning Sun

Flamethrower
Thunder Wave
Grass Knot
Protect
Reflect
Hyper Beam
Endure

Then I'm gonna buy Safeguard (level-up) and Endure (Gen III Tutor).

Fought this battle, and lost.

My Togetic gains 1 EC (9/9, what? Sethim is evolving!), 1 DC (5/5, Super Luck unlocked!), 2 MC and 1 KOC, which also goes into MC. Prior to evolving, 2 MC are spent to buy the level-up moves Safeguard and Baton Pass, and in evolution, he learns the level-up moves Aura Sphere, Air Slash, Extremespeed and Sky Attack automatically. The last MC is stockpiled, leaving him at 1 total.

My Duclohm gains 1 EC (9/9, what? Karamazov is evolving!) 1 DC (5/5, Overcoat unlocked!) and 2 MC, used to buy the TM move Ice Beam. In evolution, he learns the level-up moves Whirlwind, Bide, Weather Ball, Tri-attack and Leer automatically. This leaves him with no MC total.

Finally, I gain 2 CC, which I stockpile (2 total): So my new pokeymans should look like these...

Togekiss(*) [Sethim (Seth for short)] (Male)

Nature: Bold (+1 Def, -1 Atk)
Type: Normal/Flying
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities: Serene Grace, Hustle, Super Luck (DW)
Serene Grace: (Innate) This Pokemon has a blessing which doubles the success chance of its attack’s secondary effects. (eg paralysis from Thunderbolt)
Hustle: (Can Be Activated) This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the base damage of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.
Super Luck (DW, Unlocked): (Innate) This Pokemon’s natural skill increases its critical hit levels one stage above other Pokemon, making its normal moves inflict critical hits 12.5% of the time and its high critical hit moves inflict critical hits 25% of the time.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 1(-)
Def: Rank 4 (+)
SpA: Rank 5

MC: 1

Attacks (30 total):
Level Up:
Growl(*)
Charm(*)
Metronome(*)
Sweet Kiss(*)
Yawn(*)
Encore(*)
AncientPower(*)
Follow Me(*)
Bestow(*)
Magical Leaf
Double-edge
Last Resort
After You
Safeguard
Baton Pass
Aura Sphere
Air Slash
Extremespeed
Sky Attack

Egg:
Nasty Plot(*)
Extrasensory(*)
Morning Sun(*)

TM:
Flamethrower(*)
Thunder Wave(*)
Grass Knot(*)
Protect
Shadow Ball
Hidden Power (Ice, Power 7)
Solarbeam

Past Gen:
Heal Bell

Cyclohm [Karamazov (From left head: Mitya, Alyosha and Ivan)] (Male)
Nature: Modest (+1 SpA, -1 Atk)
Type: Electric/Dragon
Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.
Dragon: Dragon STAB; More in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus.

Abilities: Shield Dust, Static, Overcoat (DW)
Shield Dust: (Innate) This pokemon has dust covering the outside of its body that prevents opponents secondary effects from taking place (eg burn from Flamethrower). It does not block direct status moves (such as Thunder Wave.)
Static: (Innate) This pokemon’s body is surrounded by an electric field that has a 30% chance of paralyzing opponents that use contact moves on this pokemon.
Overcoat (DW, Unlocked): (Innate) This Pokemon has a sturdy exterior that rebuffs the elements, making it immune to damage inflicted by bad weather. If the Pokemon is already immune to at least one (1) kind of weather by typing or a different ability, Overcoat reduces the Base Attack Power of all oncoming attacks by one (1).

Stats:
HP: 110
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 5 (+)
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 4

Attacks (22 total):

Level Up:
Tackle
Growl
Twister
Dragon Rage
Charge
Thundershock
Rain Dance
Sonicboom
Double Hit
Dragon Pulse
Whirlwind
Bide
Weather Ball
Tri-attack
Leer

Egg:
Hydro Pump
Heal Bell
Power Gem

TM:
Flamethrower
Thunderbolt
Thunder Wave
Ice Beam

+5 UC

Claiming Heavy Weapons Guy (aka Heavy) the Munchlax, I guess I'll nickname (and finish it ^^;) later WELL ITS FINISHED NOW. (-4 UC)

Munchlax (Heavy) Male
Nature: Brave (+Atk, -Spe)
Type: Normal
Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:
Pick Up: (Innate) This Pokemon has a natural habit of collecting items. Whenever a hold item (its own or an opponents) is used or knocked onto the ground with a move like Knock Off, this Pokemon will immediately pick up that item without using an action. It can also grab dropped or naturally occurring hold items in arenas.
Thick Fat: (Innate) This Pokemon has a great deal of extra fat or muscle that increases its resistance to extreme heat or extreme cold, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire and Ice-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.)
Gluttony (DW ability- LOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon devours healing and stat increasing berries at 50% health (flat) instead of 25% health (flat).

Stats:
HP: 120
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 2
Spe: 4 (5/1.15)
Weight Class: 5

EC: 0/6
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Metronome
Odor Sleuth
Tackle
Defense Curl
Amnesia
Lick
Recycle
Screech
Chip Away

Double-Edge
Counter
Zen Headbutt

Return
Earthquake
Flamethrower

Total moves: 15

I know have 10 UC.

GO AHEAD AND APPROVE

Finally! A WIN!

TheMogRunner gets a win and 3 CC (+1 from Amulet Coin)

Aches gets 1 EC, 2 MC, and 2 KOC!
EC:9/9(+2KOC) What? Aches is evolving?
MC:4
Buying Hex and Icy wind, getting Shadow punch through evolution

Aches the Gengar
Gengar(*) [Aches] (M)

Nature:Timid (Multiples Base Speed by 1.15 and provides a flat accuracy boost on all attacks equal to its new Base Speed squared, then divided based on its evolution stage. (Formula: ACC Boost = (New Base^2)/Divisor [Round Up] Cap: 30) The Divisor is 1000 for fully evolved Pokemon, 700 for Pokemon that are the second of three stages, 500 for Pokemon that are the first of two stages, and 350 for Pokemon that are the first of three stages. This accuracy boost is added to their Dodge Command chance; Subtracts One (1) Rank from Attack)
Personality:(to be added)

Type:
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.
Poison:Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Abilities:
Levitate:(Trait)
This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. Dig and Dive can strike a Levitating Pokemon if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a Flying-type. Otherwise Dig and Dive will miss. Ground moves can still hit. Levitate Pokemon will retain the Levitate trait when they use Skill Swap on an enemy, and will steal the opponent's ability (the user can specify if they want a foe or ally to gain Levitate from a Skill Swap.) If a Pokemon with Levitate uses Role Play, they will copy the opponent's abilities and retain Levitate.

EC:9/9
MC:0

Stats:
Gengar
Atk: Rank 2(-)
Spe: 165 (+)
Acc Boost: 27%
Base Rank Total: 19

Attacks:
Level-up
Hypnosis(*)
Lick(*)
Spite(*)
Mean Look(*)
Curse(*)
Confuse Ray(*)
Night Shade(*)
Sucker Punch(*)
Dark Pulse
Destiny Bond
Payback
Shadow Punch (learned through evolution)
Hex (buying)

Egg
Haze(*)
Ice Punch(*)
Disable(*)

TM
Shadow Ball(*)
Dream Eater(*)
Venoshock(*)
Sludge Bomb
Taunt

Tutor:
Icy Wind

(Attacks=21)

Dexter gets 3 MC!
EC:6/6
MC:4
DC:5/5
I think I can by pre-evolution moves so Thunder punch (BW TM) and Taunt (BW TM)
*If not, Thunder wave, Taunt will do -4MC

Using 4 of my 9 TC to buy a Dratini (2 TC) and a Riolu (2 TC). Here's the data:

(Dratini) Anthony (M)
Nature: Adament (+1 Atk -1 SpA)

Type:
Dragon: Dragon STAB; more in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus.

Atk: Rank 4 (+)
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 50
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 13

EC:0/9
DC:0/5

Abilities:
Shed Skin: (Innate)*This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.
Marvel Scale: (Innate)*This Pokemon’s coat shimmers when afflicted with a status condition, reducing the Base Attack Power of incoming physical attacks by two (2).

Attacks:
Wrap
Leer
Thunder Wave
Twister
Dragon Rage
Slam
Agility
Extremespeed
Dragon Dance
Dragon Rush
Protect
Dragon Tail
Waterfall

(Riolu) Cynthia (F)
Nature:*Rash (+1 SpA, -1 SpD)

Type:
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

SpA: Rank 3 (+1)
SpD: Rank 1 (-1)
Spe: 60
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 13

EC:0/6
DC:0/5

Abilities:
Steadfast: (Innate)*If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases Speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference. This Speed boost is maintained at the end of each round.
Inner Focus: (Innate)*When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
Prankster: (DW) (Innate)*The Pokemon is always prepared for engaging in sneaky tactics and trickery, giving its non-damaging attacks an increase in priority level.

Attacks:
Quick Attack
Foresight
Endure
Counter
Force Palm
Feint
Reversal
Screech
Vacuum Wave
Crunch
Circle Throw
Focus Blast
Earthquake
Swords Dance

Claiming from this confusing match.

2 CC to both competitors
1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC to both pokemon
1 KO to Bandit
The DC's obsolete now, the EC brings Roselia to 9/9 (yes, evolution time), MC goes to 3 (2+1KOC), and my CC total goes to 14.

He gets Weather Ball and Sweet Scent as Pre-25 Moves, and buys Substitute (BW TM) and Protect (BW TM) with the 3MC + 1 UC (Bringing me to 11).

Here's how my Roselia looks after evolution:

Roserade (*) [Bandit] (Male)
Nature: Timid (+15% Speed, 12% Flat Accuracy Boost, -1 Atk)
Type: Grass/Poison
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.
Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Abilities:
Natural Cure: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body has the ability to heal itself of status afflictions over time, it goes into effect six (6) actions after being inflicted with a status. In switch battles, this Pokemon heals all status effects when switched out.
Poison Point: (Can be Disabled) This Pokemon’s spikes/quills/thorns are coated in poison, and there is a 30% chance of poisoning any foe that uses a contact attack on this Pokemon. When disabled, all of this Pokemon's attacks that inflict regular poison will inflict Toxic poison (with the same chance of effect).
Technician [DW UNLOCKED]: (Innate) This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally have 6 or less Base Attack Power to have their Base Attack Power multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) Base Attack Power, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2). Because Technician is a multiplier on single hit moves, its effect is applied to Base Attack Power before any additive effects.
Stats:

Atk: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 104 (+12% Acc)
Weight Class: 2

Attacks:
-Absorb (*)
-Growth (*)
-Water Sport (*)
-Stun Spore (*)
-Mega Drain (*)
-Worry Seed (*)
-Poison Sting
-Leech Seed
-Magical Leaf
-Grasswhistle
-Giga Drain
-Toxic Spikes
-Aromatherapy
-Toxic
-Weather Ball
-Sweet Scent

-Leaf Storm (*)
-Synthesis (*)
-Sleep Powder (*)
-Extrasensory

-Sludge Bomb (*)
-Sunny Day (*)
-Hidden Power (Ground, 6) (*)
-Shadow Ball
-Solarbeam
-Double Team
-Endure
-Substitute
-Protect

Total Moves: 29

Claiming from this battle VS. Typon.

Axmaster68: 2 CC
-Professor: 1 EC / 2 MC / 1 DC

Professor: 4 EC/ 2 MC--->0 MC (purchasing HP Ice 7)/ 3 DC

You know what that means! Professor can finally evolve!!

Here's Professor the Bolderdash, who gains Vaccum Wave upon evolution:

Height: 1’6”
Weight: 66 lbs / 30 kg
Nature: Modest (+1 Sp. Attack, -1 Attack)
Type: Rock
Rock: Rock STAB; Take 2 less damage from all special attacks during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Abilities:
Levitate: (Innate) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading Ground moves like Earthquake, Bulldoze, and Magnitude. Other Ground moves can still hit.
Technician: (Innate) This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally deal 6 or below base damage to have their base damage multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) damage, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2).
Mold Breaker (DW): (Innate) Whenever this Pokemon attacks, it emits an invisible, blindingly quick pulse preceding the attack that disables the opponents natural abilities (e.g. Levitators plummet towards the ground before Earthquake hits, Volt Absorb will not absorb electric attacks, Clear Body does not prevent stat-drops, etc.)

Stats:
Atk: Rank 1(-)
SpA: Rank 5(+)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 110

EC:4/9
DC:3/5

Attacks(18):
Vaccum Wave
Tackle(*)
Defense Curl(*)
Rollout(*)
Rock Blast(*)
Disable(*)
Acupressure(*)
Mud Shot(*)
Power Gem(*)

Earth Power(*)
Heat Wave(*)
Ominous Wind(*)

Energy Ball(*)
Flamethrower(*)
Volt Switch(*)
Toxic
Shadow Ball
Hidden Power (Ice 7)

Stockpiling the CC, so I now have 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)