NFE Suspects Round 1:Eviolite,Pignite, And Sun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oiawesome

Banned deucer.
Lets face it this is the most unbalanced other meta at the moment Let me explain the suspects and why they are on this list:

Eviolite: This thing is over centrelizing and overpowering I mean things like Gudurr from hard core Powerhouses to Bulky As Fuck Defenders Bulky Attackers are very Prominent and populer stall is close to bieng a suspect itself(not even my choice)

Pignite: This thing may seem like a oddball but It can OHKO or 2HKO evrey pokemon in NFE Woth a choice band(AKA +1) the only poke that avoids this fatr is 252/252+ Spread Eviolite Seadra ( Not even wile charge) and even rhydon gets 2HKOED gligar takes more than half from sun blitz and since aqua jets only user is marril wich gets neuterd by sun its a VERY heavy suspect.

Sun: Chloriphyl users have blazing speed and power after a growth or any boosting move Pignite can be argued to not be broken without sun and many many power houses are lethal under sun( like pignite).

Voting is open to all NFE players I for example vote

NO BAN ON EVIOLITE
BAN ON PIG NITE
NO BAN ON SUN

Yes I vote to ban Pig Nite. So sad that all the largest pork-related event in this community has gotten so out of hand that it's no fun anymore.

:evan:

If something might actually deserve a suspect, post it in the main thread. Don't post it outside of the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)