1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

NFE Suspects Round 1:Eviolite,Pignite, And Sun

Discussion in 'Other Metagames' started by Oiawesome, Oct 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oiawesome

Oiawesome

Lets face it this is the most unbalanced other meta at the moment Let me explain the suspects and why they are on this list:

Eviolite: This thing is over centrelizing and overpowering I mean things like Gudurr from hard core Powerhouses to Bulky As Fuck Defenders Bulky Attackers are very Prominent and populer stall is close to bieng a suspect itself(not even my choice)

Pignite: This thing may seem like a oddball but It can OHKO or 2HKO evrey pokemon in NFE Woth a choice band(AKA +1) the only poke that avoids this fatr is 252/252+ Spread Eviolite Seadra ( Not even wile charge) and even rhydon gets 2HKOED gligar takes more than half from sun blitz and since aqua jets only user is marril wich gets neuterd by sun its a VERY heavy suspect.

Sun: Chloriphyl users have blazing speed and power after a growth or any boosting move Pignite can be argued to not be broken without sun and many many power houses are lethal under sun( like pignite).

Voting is open to all NFE players I for example vote

NO BAN ON EVIOLITE
    BAN ON PIG NITE
    NO BAN ON SUN
  2. Aurora

Aurora this CT is about ethics in gaming journalism
    is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

oiawesome for tiering contributor badge, but let's make it a pig's head just for him
  3. Steamroll

Steamroll Tasty
    is a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Yes I vote to ban Pig Nite. So sad that all the largest pork-related event in this community has gotten so out of hand that it's no fun anymore.
  4. V4Victini

V4Victini Free Ohmagod
    is a Battle Server Administratoris a Smogon IRC AOPis a Programmeris a Forum Moderatoris a Pokemon Researcher

Surprised this is still here 10 minutes later.
  5. cbt

cbt doom
    is a Pokemon Researcher

Definitely ban Pignite. I think I can predict the end result of this thread.
  6. Oiawesome

Oiawesome

K so any votes for other suspects?
  7. Gengan

Gengan

Oiawesome does this have anything to do with losing a battle against a Pignite with Eviolite in Sun?
  8. Great Sage

Great Sage

Well, I'll grant that this is better than the average suspect thread.
  9. DTC

DTC ˢᵉʳᶦᵒᵘˢ
    is a Smogon IRC SOPis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

:evan:

If something might actually deserve a suspect, post it in the main thread. Don't post it outside of the thread.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)