OUTC Round #9 [ENTRIES OPEN] .post332

Status
Not open for further replies.
Co5ta because I would like to see a great team behind kyu-b
I don't like the fact that garchomp is on the this team but meh.

Co5sta

He was the only other one to realize these two were made to let Garchomp go to house
I would've voted Drako but he gets destroyed by Garchomp or any core involving a ground and dragon type for the most part
Sure, PDC has a good team but Keldeo/TTar sucks and I am disappoint to see that
People need to actually vote based off how well people are using the core and not how well they can see that someone is abusing other cores (not a strike at PDC, he just happened to be the first to do it). And I tried to find a balance between creativity and effectiveness, and Co5ta seemed to have that most present right now
Probably won't be able to participate in Round 4, good luck to everyone who participates and I hope someone finds they made a team they loved like I did.

Going off of what Homeslice has said: perhaps the project should specify the specific sets of the pokemon? I noticed on some teams that the pokemon in question, Mamoswine and Celebi, haven't been really meshed together as a core. It is more so "these two pokes are together on the same team" than a "pair functioning together as a core."

The only problem I see with this is that it can constrain teambuilding and stifle creativity.. Some cool sets such as SD BP Celebi probably wouldn't have came about without it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)