Stuff that makes you gassy

Did this make a great impact in your life?

• Yes

Votes: 27 51.9%
  • No...Well maybe? Nah, definitely no

Votes: 25 48.1%

• Total voters
Same guidelines as "what makes you feel good" just with foods that makes you gassy! Maybe this'll give us a good idea of what foods to stay away from while participating in parties or other social gatherings? Idk, apply it to your life in whatever way you want. As for what gets me gassy....

I gotta say, deviled eggs get me tootin' like Thomas the Tank Engine.

What about you?

I don't stay away from any foods, if I want a food, I will eat it, screw what happens afterwards.

I do have to say though, buffalo sauce does not agree with my stomach, especially if mixed with pizza.

AJers

Your typical e-wench
Holy shit, I would be inconsolable if pizza made me gassy! I'm still in my "I fucking love pizza!" stage. ;) Also, pineapple and green chilli pizza with extra sauce? <3 Heart. Won. I would be sad about Deviled Eggs as well although I think the last time I ate deviled eggs was at least 5-6 years ago, crazy! I may have to make some this weekend. :)

Anyways, things that make me gassy:

Beer. Before I drink beer I'm always swallowing some gas-x (or looking frantically for some when my stomach starts feeling the pressure, much to the amusement of my friends); it just does me sooo wrong within hours of imbibing. The next day I'm usually pretty miserable as well unless I have Imodium, bubble guts 101.

Fucking refried beans. Jesus man.

I remember one time we had tacos and burritos for dinner on a camping trip. There were refried beans, and I ate them (and they were god damn delicious). My tent members were not too happy that night :P

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
to all who get gassy from their favorite foods, I'm about to shamelessly plug an Indian product

Pudin Hara

cheap and works like a god damned miracle...you'll never worry about gas again

Soul Fly

IMMA TEACH YOU WHAT SPLASHIN' MEANS
is a Contributor Alumnus
to all who get gassy from their favorite foods, I'm about to shamelessly plug an Indian product

Pudin Hara

cheap and works like a god damned miracle...you'll never worry about gas again

haha those Green Pills.

That's some really sage advice here.

Milk :((((

sucks because milk is my favorite drink of all time (and no i'm not lactose intolerant i was checked)

what the hell has smogon come to when we have a thread like this? seriously though sucking your own dick thread was still better than this.

milk is the best beverage out there though

milk is fucking gross what are you people talking about
you're essentially sitting under a cow and sucking her tits

orange juice4 lyfe

Mack the Knife

Goodbye Smogon! I may return, I may not!
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
milk is fucking gross what are you people talking about
you're essentially sitting under a cow and sucking her tits

orange juice4 lyfe
Do you realize how many foods we wouldn't have without milk? Also, milk by itself it still awesome.

Do you realize how many foods we wouldn't have without milk? Also, milk by itself it still awesome.

if milk was not used as a good it would simply be replaced by another. it's not as if everyone in the world uses cow's milk in their food [the majority of them didn't/don't, though due to the american diet spreading [like] a disease, they tend to be more widespread - though most of the people in asia and africa are lactose intolerant iirc. in addition, after the [second?] world war, animal products [of all kinds] were rationed and scarce, whereas plant-based foods were easy to come by. because of this, the women [as they were in the kitchen at the time] got really creative with their cakes and such, and these used little to none of the rationed foods due to their being difficult to come by. not to mention that many foods naturally don't have milk in them, especially plant-based foods [and there are a lot, it's just that so much of the west depends on MAH MCDONALD'S]. in fact, very little actually does have milk in it if you're not talking about little twinkies or dairy queen shit or whatever.

tldr if you like foreign food, being creative in the kitchen, or not eating heavily-processed cakey things, you're golden. if you're stuck on modern american or european food with chemicals up the ass or cheese then you're sol i guess.

if milk was not used as a good it would simply be replaced by another. it's not as if everyone in the world uses cow's milk in their food [the majority of them didn't/don't, though due to the american diet spreading [like] a disease, they tend to be more widespread - though most of the people in asia and africa are lactose intolerant iirc. in addition, after the [second?] world war, animal products [of all kinds] were rationed and scarce, whereas plant-based foods were easy to come by. because of this, the women [as they were in the kitchen at the time] got really creative with their cakes and such, and these used little to none of the rationed foods due to their being difficult to come by. not to mention that many foods naturally don't have milk in them, especially plant-based foods [and there are a lot, it's just that so much of the west depends on MAH MCDONALD'S]. in fact, very little actually does have milk in it if you're not talking about little twinkies or dairy queen shit or whatever.

tldr if you like foreign food, being creative in the kitchen, or not eating heavily-processed cakey things, you're golden. if you're stuck on modern american or european food with chemicals up the ass or cheese then you're sol i guess.

lol what does all of this have to do with milk being the best drink ever?

Milk is definitely S-Rank, but OJ is A-Rank (coming from someone who used to hate OJ as a kid).

Sadly, the things I love are slowly starting to make me feel gassy: milk, pizza, even certain cookies(and definitely a combination of them). But, I'm at the age where they say your metabolism starts to drop like a rock, so it can't be helped. So either I change my diet or I ask myself "do you even lift?" and hit the gym. Probably will have to do both at some point.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)