Cookie Clicker

WHY GAME WHY

WHO TOLD ME ABOUT THIS D:

Actually works pretty well with my job cause I keep having to go out and about on site in order to fix shit so I get to leave it for a while come back and spend all the cookies. I'm going OK atm... 1.3 million CpS at the moment, but I only have like 6 time machines and stuff like that.

100 Cursors, 90 Grannies, 75 Farms, 60 Factories, 51 Mines, 41 Shipments, 30 Labs, 16 Portals and 6 Time Machines. Cursors are making the 3rd highest amount of cookies for me (just under 100k per second) and I get nearly 1000 cookies per mouse click.
yea, I think this game is prob better if you go out a lot and stuff, after you nerd it up for the first few hours to spend your cookies asap and maximise your CpS you just end up having to wait for awhile to spend your cookies on upgrades and the like

I just play other video games while I cookie

I'm constantly checking back for the cookie and it's nowhere to be seen

Pls I just need one more for the achievement/upgrade.

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
I'm constantly checking back for the cookie and it's nowhere to be seen

Pls I just need one more for the achievement/upgrade.
My 6th Golden Cookie gave me 7x speed for 77 seconds @_@ I went upto over 14 million CpS... Which meant I could buy a load of stuff I couldn't before. I also sold a massive amount of grannies after I got to 100. That got me lots of cookies back to get another time machine. I'm confused by the time machine upgrade, A tenth time machine costs half as much as the upgrade and at ten time machine you are basically getting a time machine free. It doesnt pay for itself until you have... 18 or 19 Time Machines.... Sneaky :P

Yeah, Orteil just updated it today so that the 2x modifier is now 7x for 77 seconds. Which makes it sooo much better.

It helps to do the maths before you buy stuff once you're spending a lot of cookies; it's just Cookie Clicker, of course, but when I wasted SO MUCH TIME idling for those cookies I'm gonna find out which is the better buying decision, haha.

Good news, btw: I got the cookie, unlocking an achievement and an upgrade. (omg wtf I just got another cookie LOL)

Cookies in bank : 311,248,113,363
Cookies baked (all time) : 12,979,138,549,363
Buildings owned : 649
Cookies per second : 263,753,807.6
Cookies per click : 15,949.4
Cookie clicks : 6,815
Hand-made cookies : 5,206,159
Golden cookie clicks : 28
Milk : 252% (raspberry juice)

Running version : 1.03

Achievements: 63/72

eta: just unlocked 2 more achievements, yea!! getting my hit.

eta2: wat, I have all the cursor upgrades and enough cookies per click so that a x7 modifier would get me at least 1 million cookies from 15 clicks. got frenzy, clicked a lot, got nothing =/ weird

Last edited:

So it more than doubled in the last 5. Probably going to be around 120t for number 100. Oh well, not going to be using this computer for the next week so it will just be sitting idle at 376m cps.

Pidge

('◇')
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
elcheeso and I both missed Neverclick at the beginning and we are very angry/sad. :(
I don't completely understand how the achievement works, but I (and Minwu) was able to get the achievement somehow without doing it the way you think it's supposed to be done. My current guess now is that your cursors, not clicks, are supposed to make 1 million in 15 'clicks'.

jumpluff, how much cps do your cursors make?

If you already had the mouse upgrades before the achievements came out and you refreshed the page you could get Neverclick by clicking 15 times with your super upgraded mouse. Other than that, I'm not sure how you could do it.

Wow, I've made a lot of progress and you're saying I can never get the Neverclick achievement anymore?

http://i.imgur.com/BVFBu8R.jpg
Click export save and save the text somewhere save then reset the game and get the neverclick acheivement

When you reset it does not get rid of your achievements.

Edit: Also make sure to not click Hard-Reset because your achievements will all get reset

Last edited:
I think I might've just gotten the x2 Modifier

@Pidge Last night my cursors were making roughly 15942 cookies per cursor, they're making 21647.2 now.

About to buy my 100th portal. n_n

Alright, Labor Day weekend is here and I finally have time to let myself be sucked into the cookie dimension.
...But I'm only going to play until I get 420 Grandmas and then I'm done. Probably.

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
Good news, Neverclick is now a shadow achievement so you don't have to get it to "finish" the game.
Actually how do you finish this game? I want to know so I can tell myself I'll be out of this terrible loop of endless cookie creation, grandma exploitation and etc soon

I figured out neverclick- you have to reach 1M cookies baked using on the 15 initial clicks to buy 1 cursor. It's badly worded but I /think/ that's what it means!

blitzlefan

shake it off!
Cookies in bank : 14,055,380,181
Cookies baked (all time) : 381,094,174,212
Buildings owned : 752
Cookies per second : 38,151,716.6 (multiplier : 186.5%)
Cookies per click : 1,152,409.3
Cookie clicks : 4,025
Hand-made cookies : 51,701,500
Golden cookie clicks : 26
Upgrades unlocked : 58/81 (72%)

The new update and a couple new upgrades boosted clicking by quite a bit, and the Bingo center / Research facility is available! What does it mean by "Regularly unlockers new upgrades"? Do new upgrades just pop up, or does it buy the upgrades randomly without you paying for them?

news: cookie manufacturer completely forgoes common sense, lets OCD drive building decisions

math is too hard I just want achievements

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
The new update has new upgrades, and a grandma research option. All seems normal until you get to "One mind"...
And then the grandmapocalypse happens. The background gets all weird, and the news reports missing/agitated/foamy-mouthed grandmothers. This is the only way to get 100% now, just so you know. And don't even get me started on communal brainsweep.

Last edited:

blitzlefan

shake it off!
Red cookies are also here with the new update. Red cookies have a much greater chance of starting a chain (6.51%), and at best you can get 7,407,407,407,398 cookies! :)
Cursors and grandmas are pretty decent now, but farms, factories, mines, shipments, and alchemy labs are so inefficient that they serve no other purpose than to boost the mouse and cursors. ._.

Red cookies suck because they can half your cps and take away your cookies. Also I got to 1 million hand made cookies and I only need to get the achievements for 200 cursors and 100 time machines (which will take a year).

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
is a Pokemon Researcher
I hope dungeons are interesting

If not it'll not be the most fun thing for the next 9 cursors and 20 time machines

Red Cookies are worth imo. I get the bad ones pretty often, but I had to keep clicking them for the achievement and upgrade as they count towards Golden Cookie click stats, and the special good results are so good that, unless you have a LOT of cookies and losing some of them would be devastating (for me it rarely is as I can make them back very fast and I don't click on them when I'm close to my next time machine), the possibility of earning them (I got about 7 trillion or more from a cookie chain and quite a lot from Elder Frenzy) outweighs the losses. I like them and get good results from them very often.

I hope he releases new buildings or dungeons soon or something, I'm very very very bored of buying Time Machines. My CpS has kinda stagnated now. I'm at 500 million but I'm not going up by a lot, I have to wait many hours for a few Time Machines a day as I slowly inch towards my Time Machine and Cursor achievements. I've gotten everything else except Elder Covenant (annoying not to have it, but it's a massive waste as the toggle is activated by spending another 6 trillion and ending the Grandmapocalypse is purely cosmetic unless you don't like Red Cookies, but still not worth, just don't click them) and the really painful shadow achievements. That's the problem with this kind of game, unfortunately; thankfully Orteil is updating very regularly. The Grandma update reignited my interest but I really hate the backgrounds and the news updates being overridden, its very annoying. I'd buy the Elder Covenant and give up Red Cookies for a waste of 6 trillion (like half a time machine) to get rid of that if it didn't reduce your CpS. My Elder Pledge is at 68 billion atm, not worth to keep buying for 30m breaks.

Last edited:
I've been playing Cookie Clicker on my Ubuntu installation (fuck Windows) and while I found it pretty interesting for the first week or so I'm really beginning to get disillusioned by the repetitive nature of the game. Sitting there waiting for my 250 million cookies per second generation rate to bear enough fruit for me to purchase another few Time Machines (I kind of want the 100 Time Machine achievement) is beginning to get very tedious, and I'm finding the Grandmapocalypse a little bit boring; when your only side effects are to spawn different coloured cookies which may or may not screw you over for X amount of time, change the background to something mildly disturbing and continuously provide me with ridiculously expensive upgrades, you come across as a bit of a disappointment. I'm not even going to bother shooting for 200 cursors, as certain people further into the game have informed me that they get absurdly expensive (1.9 trillion cookies for your 181st cursor) and they do fuck all when you're that far into the game. At least Time Machines are worth the (admittedly much higher) investments...

On the plus side, I don't need to save nine trillion cookies for the Kitten Engineers upgrade; I logged into Cookie Clicker after the Grandma update and something odd must have happened because I noticed that I had the Kitten Engineers in my purchased upgrades list. Without that helpful little glitch, I'd not be as decently far through the the game as I am at the moment!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)