Unova Region Ubers Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, seeing as not many people have skype or don't want to add a random I'm also availiable in irc #ubers or PS on the ubers/youtube channel

For challenge members battling eachother, make sure it is clear who is the challenger and who is the challenge member (I ought to find a new name this is going to get confusing, lol). So in the example of edgar vs dice, since Dice was battling as a challenger his win counts as such (so it doesn't add to his WL ratio) and edgar's loss is as a challenge member (so he isn't on the waiting list and it does count towards his WL ratio). In the case of a challenge member losing as a challenger, the victory wouldn't count to the other member's own challenge. (so if edgar had won he would still have to beat Dice as a challenger)

For challenge members battling eachother, make sure it is clear who is the challenger and who is the challenge member (I ought to find a new name this is going to get confusing, lol). So in the example of edgar vs dice, since Dice was battling as a challenger his win counts as such (so it doesn't add to his WL ratio) and edgar's loss is as a challenge member (so he isn't on the waiting list and it does count towards his WL ratio). In the case of a challenge member losing as a challenger, the victory wouldn't count to the other member's own challenge. (so if edgar had won he would still have to beat Dice as a challenger)
Dice was the challenger, not me :/

Well, I'm getting bs'd in every match, I don't want to pull a problems but here we go:

1st match vs Dice: He literally crits me 4 times
2nd mtch vs Superstar: I misclicked and PS didn't let me go back (ik it sounds lame as fuck but that's what happened) and he got a 25% chance max damage on my way of winning.

and now I go cry.

p.s: my record will be beyond amazing at this rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)