The LC Open II - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloo

Banned deucer.
Confirming, good games and good luck in the future based breed. Each one was a real doozy.

fitzy you are not in contact, you never respond to me and i have no idea whats going on. You give me a message and i respond that day, and then 3-5 days later i have a response

fitzy you are not in contact, you never respond to me and i have no idea whats going on. You give me a message and i respond that day, and then 3-5 days later i have a response
Hate to bicker over silly stuff like this but that is totally wrong. I don't need to respond since you already agreed a time to play. All I had to do from that point is show up on time, which I did.

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
SilentVerse and I will probably need an extension until something like next weekend. In the mean time activity post.

watashi

is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
World Defender
once again mew wasn't able to battle for the time we scheduled. he was literally viewing my profile when i asked him to battle but he just left right after o_O

Me and JCM have not been able to play, I VMd him right now when I saw that he was online but he logged out 5min later.

We scheduled time, my opponent was on for some time and made no effort to answer my two VMs (one which I sent just before he even got on).

I am still on for a while to play, otherwise activity pls.

yea i lost by crit in game 1 [i had three crits in a row w/ superluck mon but w/e] and then i won the second game clean and lost the third cause tri attack is 100% froozen lol, luck in the rest

My opponent responded to my vm with a time on his own profile and then didn't even show up (and hasn't been online since)
Despite me making it clear not to, my opponent did the exact same thing again (even the not showing up part), and hasn't been online since to see the vm I sent yesterday.

Activity post ~n_n~

Hate to bicker over silly stuff like this but that is totally wrong. I don't need to respond since you already agreed a time to play. All I had to do from that point is show up on time, which I did.
Well now we need an extension because I was waiting for some sort of contact that you were ready but the last time you sent me a message was 3 days before that. And I will "bicker" over this because the proof that you didn't respond for days is in the dates on my profile from your messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)