Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
ugh. anyone else find this kind of genwunner pandering? Why does Charizard deserve two mega-evos, when most don't even get one?

I really hope that "70 new pokemon" rumor isn't true, because all these new mega-evos are really beginning to scare me.

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
I really hope these version exclusive megas don't work like the old gen 3 formes. I have both pre ordered but I would sincerely like the option of being able to use whatever I want on whichever cart I want.

I really hope these version exclusive megas don't work like the old gen 3 formes. I have both pre ordered but I would sincerely like the option of being able to use whatever I want on whichever cart I want.
I doubt they'll go back to that.

Badges confirmed for HM Gating. :\ Cut confirmed for still being worse than Tackle nowadays.

The people talking on that stream confirmed for being horrible annoying people.

I think its quite obvious now that every pokemon with a megaform is going to have one for each game. On one hand its cool to have more options and make each game more unique, on the other hand theres the fear that the evos might be game locked like the deoxys formes in gen 3.

Codraroll

Cod Mod
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Don't worry. The floodgates are open. Leaks will come in due time. I guess many of us will know the identity of the final starter evos before we go to bed tonight.

I just need to see the evolution of God-teir Frogadier for me to sleep soundly. And I swear, Gyarados better get a mega evo with dragon typing or so help me..

I think its quite obvious now that every pokemon with a megaform is going to have one for each game. On one hand its cool to have more options and make each game more unique, on the other hand theres the fear that the evos might be game locked like the deoxys formes in gen 3.
Not so obvious, Lucarionite & Blazikenite are shown to just be "Lucarionite" and "Blazikenite"

But is there an ingame screenshot showing them named like this or something? Because mega mewtwo y was just called mega mewtwo for a long time until mega mewtwo x was announced.
...yes?

I think Blazikenite's floating around somewhere. Might be held by Torchic in its commerical or on a japanese scan

Charizard still gets destroyed by Stealth Rock before it gets the chance to Mega Evolve.
We have no idea what Stealth Rock's going to look like next gen or if it may get new counters, and it's topping the list of "moves Game Freak is likely to have done something to if they paid close attention to competitive play this generation."

We have no idea what Stealth Rock's going to look like next gen or if it may get new counters, and it's topping the list of "moves Game Freak is likely to have done something to if they paid close attention to competitive play this generation."
Either way, it still gets destroyed by it.

I saw in the livestream that the elemental monkeys and plusle(?) can learn a new move called play nice. Apparently it lowers attack and blocks your opponent's pokemon if you are faster and they are using a physical attacking move

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)