Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
If you had 5 Raticates use Quick Attack it wouldn't mean jack. If you aren't faster and can't OHKO everything at the same time, then you're at risk of getting your ass handed to you.
Except you can have up to five other Pokémon, so...

Or god forbid you run away!

Why does Fletchling become Fletchinder who then becomes Fletchflame Talonflame? What happened there?

The starter evolutions are also kind of inconsistent. I see Chespin > Chesnaught, but Quilladin (looks and name) seems odd. Braixen > Delphox I see, but not Fennekin being the first stage. Froakie is the most consistent, but it's still weird how he loses his signature bubbles for a tongue scarf. Also seems odd how none of the starters gain a second type until their last stage. You'd think at least one of them would get their second type during second stage.

I'm not complaining by any means, just observing.

Last edited:
Why does Fletchling become Fletchinder who then becomes Fletchflame Talonflame? What happened there?
It's not the first time we've been given the basic and final form prior to the game's release, and not the middle evolution. For Generation V, some of the prerelease Pokémon were Axew, Haxorus, Roggenrola, and Gigalith, and yet we didn't discover Fraxure and Boldore until stuff started leaking. Same deal here, clearly.

It's not the first time we've been given the basic and final form prior to the game's release, and not the middle evolution. For Generation V, some of the prerelease Pokémon were Axew, Haxorus, Roggenrola, and Gigalith, and yet we didn't discover Fraxure and Boldore until stuff started leaking. Same deal here, clearly.
I mean the name. It's weird how it goes from Fletchling to Fletchinder to...Talonflame.

My first impression of the starters final evolutions: they don't look like Pokemon design. I mean I can't really explain it but the designs are just off. Does Nintendo have new Pokemon designer or something?
Yes. Every generation.

There's this thing that happens where near every new pokemon doesn't look like a pokemon for a few weeks. It occurs every generation, and it eventually goes away because it IS a pokemon.

Last edited:

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I didn't see anyone who had calculated Heliolisk stats. Here are the ranges:

Lowest: 55/57/39/111/93/111
Average: 63/65/47/119/101/119
Highest: 71/73/55/127/109/127

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I don't know where you got that from, but is there any way you could ask the leaker to take a picture of non-Mega Lucario?

Stellar, I think you're forgetting trash EVs.

I mean the name. It's weird how it goes from Fletchling to Fletchinder to...Talonflame.
To be fair, "fletch" (referring to fledgling) is pretty generic and covers a broad basis. It makes sense that the first two forms are still young and have just learned to fly, while the final form removes the prefix because it is an adult or juvenile bird.

I'm just really disappointed with the artwork in this generation. Half of the artwork is well done but all of the spoiled Pokemon by leakers look terrible.

I don't know where you got that from, but is there any way you could ask the leaker to take a picture of non-Mega Lucario?

Stellar, I think you're forgetting trash EVs.
That pic was posted by someone on Bulbagarden, and they didn't provide a source, sorry. But I'm sure one'll pop up eventually.

i've just happened to watch Origins. It's awesome, and Mega Lizardon X is amazing.

and it's been said that the mega evos are twmporary, so prolly it goes away when you ahift. and you'll be only able to carry one mega around

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)