Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only problem with that is that R/S had spaces in the Pokedex for Rayquaza, and even then they had the Regi quest. It's suggested that this game has no spaces, so unless they pull a Victini and make the space only there if you have the Pokemon, then there's not much Z could add for extra content.
Well, the space for Rayquaza wouldn't show up unless you found it, seeing how the Dex goes down to the last Pokemon by number you have seen, and seeing both Kyogre and Groudon are before Rayquaza, the only way you'd be aware of it just by looking at the Dex would be if you had gotten a Jirachi. So, we MAY have something after Zyguard. Probably just a Mew-like base 100, but I'd like to see stuff like the complete Unova Dragon.

The Post Game Riot Squad has spoken!
What about Reshiram and the statue of it that you find in the Kalos region?
If it is obtainable, that raises the Legendary pokes number to...6?

It's still low as f*ck! We had at least twice that number in Sinnoh!

*very miffed at no new legendary trio and worst pseudolegend in Pokemon history*
Yeah this gen is pretty disappointing but oh well man. We have a whole new metagame an. New mind games in the form of megas to bullshit around with so I'm excited. Plus I got a poison/dragon type so fuck everything else!

Just give me a real new trio and I'm good. I'm happy with everything else (except Zygarde stats) but without a new trio its incomplete

I haven't seen any confirmation of the legendary birds. No pictures of them, just the leaks saying that they exist...and even then, only one has been reported on. Unless i've missed pictures, the only ones confirmed are Zygarde and Mewtwo. Even if Zapdos is there, nothing says that Moltres and Articuno are.

There equally doesn't look to be a picture of the 'dex with no spaces.
So you think Kanpachi is lying because...reasons
And you think that some random amount of new pokemon are after Zygarde because...? If there were any blanks between Chespin & Zygarde and *more importantly* if any of the 66 normal pokemon from Chespin to Noivern (I guess?) were after Zygarde Kanpachi would have said as much.

There are exactly 69 spaces from Chespin to Zygarde. All of those are accounted for.

I just noticed that I'm not really a fan of any not-retyped Fairies. I quess I have to pick Klefki since Florges looks bit meh to me.

Yeah that's not the problem.
It's the fact that it will suffer hard from the 4MSS. Remember that you can't run items with a Mega Mon, so every move counts.
You need Giga Drain/Leech Seed/Synthesis since you don't have leftovers, Grass and Poison attack move, Sleep powder or some utility move, HP Fire or Earthquake and so on.
I'm confused as to the point you're trying to make? I wasn't trying to say it's unstoppable or anything, I just love it's ability. I think it's brilliant, given it's defenses were already pretty good for a starter before Mega Evolution and it's appearance that just looks like it can take a hit. So with the boosted defenses (and Sp Att?) and only 2 weaknesses, I just think it was a well thought out MegaEvo and I love it! And as far as hold items go, we'll have to wait and see if the stat boosts are worth the loss of Leftovers and other strategic items. I'm excited to see because none of us really have any idea what's going to happen!

I beleive it was said all pokes will be available in this game, so there very well could be more legendaries. But I doubt any new ones. Personally I'm way more excited for megas. Seem to be pretty rare, and a big deal if you find one. Excluding the ones just given to you, of course. And as far as I can see, they're pretty much guaranteed to be very much competitively viable, unlike some of the gimicky pokes of past gens.

Nevermind stats, but look-wise? I'll pick Goodra line over Salamence and Garchomp any day.
stat wise its pretty grand as well, a wall for a rain team with hydration and 130+ special defense?! yes please, thank you

Noiverns attack stat is tragic but everything else seems...ok i guess

While I'm a bit miffed about no minor trio like the dogs, birds, kami, golem, etc, I'm okay with the low legendary amount. They've been overcrowding games too much for my taste, making the collective term "legendary" not so, well, legendary (where is Cresselia in the tiers again?). My only true disappointment is how late you get Noivern :(

I take that back Cresselia, you are a doubles goddess and let's never fight again.

here's Noivern
http://i.imgur.com/hR2C4ez.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/NjUYcjl.jpg

Kanpachi notes that he caught Noibat at level 58 so who knows if 59 is the *actual* evolution level

e: Serious nature
Fast special attacker, big surprise....
Does anyone else think Frisk will be a great ability this gen? That way you can scout lets say, Charizards set by detecting Mega stone or a Choice Specs.
Less mind games!

Fast special attacker, big surprise....
Does anyone else think Frisk will be a great ability this gen? That way you can scout lets say, Charizards set by detecting Mega stone or a Choice Specs.
Less mind games!
I don't think it'll be, Unless you send out your frisk pokemon and they send out their mega pokemon on the same turn cuz otherwise you'll know something has a mega stone cuz A. Some megaevolving mons like mawile and amphy are NEVER going to be used without a megastone and B. because a pokemons pretty much guaranteed to mega evolve as soon as possible therefore you would already know its item.

Is Moonlight a Fairy type move now?
And I'll run the Agility/Substitute Ampharos set just to troll people!!! Where is your Mega now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)