Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to decide how I should get the game, I think the downloadable version is probably the superior one, but I'm really not sure.
Well, if you want the game at midnight EST and can't (or don't want to) find a gamestop, then I suggest getting the Downloadable one.

It's also nice to not worry about losing your game. The only risk is having to replace your DS; I've read that the game is bound to your console rather than an account, but I could be wrong (and The Agonist will be there to correct me :) )

I did not know that.

I thought 'Pokebank' launched with XY, what with the limited free trial offer. There had better be a good reason why Gamefreak opted not to include a cross-generation transfer method on-cartridge.
The readon is money. Also free trial is from December to February

True, you won't be able to back up your X and Y saves from the cart like you can an SD card, but the benefits outweigh the downsides.
This still works.

Good information to know that saves for the downloadable versions are written directly to an SD card which you can presumably back up to hard disk, but since I'm planning on having two 3DS's (one for playing, one with a capture card for recording), it's not really an option for me.

Is there a point here? The pokemon games had room to grow back then. It's also worth noting that the magnemite line had justice done to them (besides not having levitate).

Or else you're just adding fuel to the fire.
The point here is that the Pokemon games still have room to grow now. It's still worth noting that lines like the Snubbull line, Azurill line, and Mime Jr. line had justice done to them now. The situation is not too different than it was then.

termi

bike is short for bichael
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
Meow

Can somebody calc the base stats for this cutie? I wanna know how viable it'll be competitively, can't have enough cats.

Probably not important by this time, but on Chile's capital they release Pokemon XY today for... no reason whatsoever, probably more odd spanish leaks will appaer.

What? Earth's main source of metal is... Earth itself. The nucleus is mainly made of iron, and even if we can't access that, the crust composition is very rich in metal: aluminium and Iron are the third and fourth most common elements in the crust, for example.
Oops! Although, technically the Earth was just made up of a bunch of meteorites smashing together into one big one (depending on your definition on meteorite, and how broad it goes!), they could be considered the main source of metals. Technically correct is the best kind of correct!

EDIT: Just saw that the discussion was over a while ago, I'm done now!

Last edited:
I didn't know this, I thought it was just a squishy little thing, since it's a little fairy-looking thing that flies around.
Turns out it's a giant slab of metal.

The more you know.

Yeah, that doesn't make sense either.
Actually, Lucario is based on japanese blindfolded martial artists, who honed their bodies and nerves like steel and used 'chi' energy to sense targets around them even though their eyes were covered.

Fighting/Steel because it has honed its body and mind like steel.

Codraroll

Cod Mod
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Does anyone on smogon has finished pokemon x or y or has it
Protip: People are more likely to reply to your posts if you make an effort to sound like a reasonably comprehensible human being, instead of making off-topic questions as fast as you can. Reading sentences with no punctuation, capitalization or decent grammar is very tiresome, and they have less-than-fortunate implications on their writer's intelligence. Try to structure up your language a little more, and make posts following the context of the ongoing discussion, and you'll be warmly welcomed into it.
Remember that all we get to know about you from reading your posts is what we can deduce from said post's content and language. Without lines of reason, proper spelling or adequate grammar, those deductions lean over to the "not smart enough to bother with" side of things rather quickly. You may choose for yourself how you want to write on the Internet, but do so at your own risk. People WILL get an impression of you - and your intelligence, I might add - based on how and what you write.

Oh, and replying to your question: Some claim to have it, but they haven't said if they have finished yet. Probably not. Though, all the info we've got from off-site people who have finished it, has been posted in this thread. It has been condensed and compiled a little more in the Research Thread, though that one is without pictures. This post has the pictures, but not all the info. I'm afraid a little searching and looking is required if you want the whole big picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)