Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy hell. A pure steel with filter. Probably with 200+ base Defense to boot.

If Meggron gets an HP boost and Aggron learns recovery move, he might be the best physical tank ever (sorry, Skarmory).
No Mega-Evolved Pokemon has gotten an HP increase so far, so don't get your hopes up for that part.

AccidentalGreed

Sweet and bitter as chocolate.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
So, um, as much as I love Mega Aggron, I sorta question its practicality due to its lack of recovery and lack of strong coverage. Anybody got ideas, because I'm feeling particularly unmotivated atm

i've noticed once my mega charizard x fainted, it went back to its normal form after reviving it and i can no longer mega evolve it..... in that battle i mean
Well, it makes sense. You can only Mega Evolve once per battle, so once your Key Stone has been used and your Mega-Evolved Pokemon faints, you're out of luck until the next battle.

Can anyone tell me whether Delphox learns Thunderbolt? I just caught a Ralts and this is a pain in the arse as I got Psychic type two times now (still got Braixen but yeah)
Doesn't anyone have a clue? Where should I most likely ask for that?

LilOu

PO poopyhead
So, maybe this has already been discussed, but I don't know the answer. What happens when you mega evolve and then switch out? The Pokemon loses its mega form and you can mega evolve it again later in the same battle?

So, maybe this has already been discussed, but I don't know the answer. What happens when you mega evolve and then switch out? The Pokemon loses its mega form and you can mega evolve it again later in the same battle?
Pokemon remains in mega form for the rest of the battle

Once you mega evolve you stay that way untill the battle ends.
So yes, you can switch out then back in and you would still be a Mega.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)