Help Out in Writing an Article for Beginners

I am creating a document for beginners to introduce them to competitive Pokemon battling. I am attaching the document with this post. Please read it, and tell me what should be added/edited/removed. Your feedback will extremely help me and many others.

I need everything a beginner needs to know. I have initialised the project already. If I gain valuable contribution, I will post it as a simple thread, which will be an official project then. Please help, as this task is risky. We cannot go technical, neither can we be simple!

Attachments

Personally, I think that if you want to write an article for newcomers to this activity, you've come to the wrong site. "For beginners" discussions around here usually devolve into "how do I apply this concept to x situation?"

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Fine, and this is what you call "helping" from an "open society" which "loves to spread knowledge about competitive battling". You're doing it right. Do whatever the heck you want to do with this thread, I don't want any more "help" of yours.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
um

okay?

I mean yeah, in hindsight I should have been a bit nicer, but... isn't that a bit of an overreaction?

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Fine, and this is what you call "helping" from an "open society" which "loves to spread knowledge about competitive battling". You're doing it right. Do whatever the heck you want to do with this thread, I don't want any more "help" of yours.
I'm not sure if this is referring to Unbreakable or Arcticblast, but either way I think you might be taking it a little bit too personally? Arcticblast had some legitimate and helpful criticism and you shouldn't give up just because you didn't get it perfect on your first try. Honestly, I think this kind of article could be very useful so it'd be a shame if it was abandoned so soon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)