Sticky Have a question? Ask it here! (NOT SM QUESTIONS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
How do you get a white Flabebe? I know it is in the tall grass, but I have only found orange ones so far. Is it version exclusive? (I'm playing Y). Or is it time-dependent like I have heard?
It depends on the grass - at least for the yellow, red and orange ones. I'm unsure on how to get a white one since I personally haven't got to any white flowers, but another guess would be horde battles in flowers might attract white flabebe.

I got a white one but they are ver rare so just keep on looking in the red flowers
How do you get a white Flabebe? I know it is in the tall grass, but I have only found orange ones so far. Is it version exclusive? (I'm playing Y). Or is it time-dependent like I have heard?

Short of riding around Prism Tower with the circle pad cranked left, is there an easy way to build happiness for large numbers of Pokemon at once? I'm trying to fill the dex by getting five happy evolves done at once, and it's not looking easy/cheap.
The O power seems to work well for this

Can a level 100 pokemon with pickup still get you leftovers? Been trying for days and still nothing.
Yes, as long as the pokemon with pick up is at least level 81 you will be able to get leftovers. The chance is only 1% though, so it's usually good to get multiple pickuppers. It took me about 40 minutes with 5 Linoones to get 1 leftovers.

So I saved before the daycare man before I picked up my egg, and reset 4 times to hatch it after picking it up, and it's the same nature and ability. Is this just a coincidence? I thought in previous games if you saved then pick up the egg that it would hatch into something different.

So I saved before the daycare man before I picked up my egg, and reset 4 times to hatch it after picking it up, and it's the same nature and ability. Is this just a coincidence? I thought in previous games if you saved then pick up the egg that it would hatch into something different.
I'm pretty sure that in previous games the nature and ability are decided when the egg is created, not hatched, so it probably happens in X and Y as well.

I'm pretty sure that in previous games the nature and ability are decided when the egg is created, not hatched, so it probably happens in X and Y as well.
That's how I remember it too, but I find it funky that I've gotten the same nature and same ability 4 times in a row after resetting. I mean I didn't bother to check that the stats were also the same because it didn't occur to me that this might happen.

Oh my bad I read that wrong. So basically, once the daycare man turns around and the egg is available, then everything is fixed already?

Last edited:
I have a 6 perfect EV Larvitar I'm using as a parent, will the levels it gains in the Daycare negatively effect it's competitive ability? It has 0 EV and I will train them once I get done breeding more. Do the levels matter or will it be just as strong with the proper EV training?

I have a 6 perfect EV Larvitar I'm using as a parent, will the levels it gains in the Daycare negatively effect it's competitive ability? It has 0 EV and I will train them once I get done breeding more. Do the levels matter or will it be just as strong with the proper EV training?
EVs are gained immediately, not on level up like in 4th gen. So, you can have it at lvl 100 and still EV train it. Just be careful, if you have a lvl 100 Larvitar it's quite useless since it can't evolve.

You'll more than likely lose stealth rock, pursuit, etc if you bred egg moves onto it. Otherwise, it will be just as strong. I would suggest EV training it and leveling it up to where it cannot learn any moves before you use it as your sex daddy, if it has egg moves.

What are the rates at which a Pokemon will pass a hidden ability under the following circumstances?:

Female (/w HA) + Male = ?

Male (/w HA) + Ditto = ?

Female (/w HA) + Ditto = ?

Are Daycare leveled Pokemon weaker or equal to battle leveled Pokemon? Aka can I use my breeder parents in competitive?

Hello fellas, something very hmm, peculiar, happened to me today. I went to the herb shop at Luminoise to get some herbs, and I bought 99 revival herbs and a bunch of other things, but the problem was with my revival herbs, I only had 15 of them in my bag after I bought 99, what happened to my other 84 revival herbs? Do you fellas happen to know how much money all of those plants costed me? And they never appeared, that's like theft isn't it?

Does any brave soul out there have a female Bagon, in a Great Ball, with a 31's in both defenses? On Box #6 and still haven't gotten one.

A male works to.

Last edited:
Hello fellas, something very hmm, peculiar, happened to me today. I went to the herb shop at Luminoise to get some herbs, and I bought 99 revival herbs and a bunch of other things, but the problem was with my revival herbs, I only had 15 of them in my bag after I bought 99, what happened to my other 84 revival herbs? Do you fellas happen to know how much money all of those plants costed me? And they never appeared, that's like theft isn't it?
You probably only had enough money to but 15 of them. Check to see how much money you have; if you currently have close to none you know what happened. (Revival Herbs are expensive. 99 revival herbs will cost $277,200 if I did the mental math correctly.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)