Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 30 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have dragon type safari with dragonair/dratini? Please I have a fighting type safari and ill trade you adamant larvitar or modest fennikin. I also have charmanders of good nature bred with dragon dance and outrage. I also have a spare charmelion 252 atk EV's and 252 speed EV's 4 defense EV's. It's at lvl 22 and adamant natured. Also with dragon dance and outrage. Thank you:)

Third Gen balls for the following? Note that this is on Pokémon XD, so some balls you may want to suggest may not be available.
Ampharos/Gardevoir/Mawile/Kangaskhan/Scizor/Starmie
XD lacks certain balls at certain points, and there is only 1 masterball/luxury ball (though Mareep can be caught postgame and therefore any Gen 3 balls can be used for it).
Responses are appreciated, I will be starting the run soon!

So I just hatched my 31/31/31/x/31/31 Shiny Charmander _I shed a manly tear :')_ and now have 60 perfect babies left over.

FOR TRADE:
Charmanders - All are Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 with DD, Outrage, Dragon Pulse, and are in Premier Balls
Males x56
Females x4

WISHLIST:
- Jolly/Adamant HA Swinub w/ SR and Icicle Crash/Icicle Spear (31/31/31/x/31/31)
- Relaxed Ferroseed w/ SR, Spikes, Leech Seed (31/31/31/x/31/0)
- Timid Natural Cure Staryu (31/x/31/31/31/31)
- Jolly HA Zubat w/ Brave Bird, Defog, Hypnosis (31/31/31/x/31/31)

**I am also willing to trade a Charmander for 2 Power Items or 1 48BP Item.

PM me or reply in this thread, thanks! :)

I have Y and therefore can't get Aggron on my own; can anyone trade me a female Aron/Lairon with an Adamant/Careful nature? PM me.

I have Gale Wing Fletchling, Multiscale Adamant Dratini, BD+Aqua Jet Azumarill, 4 31 IV Mawile. And a shiny Basculin:p

I have Y and therefore can't get Aggron on my own; can anyone trade me a female Aron/Lairon with an Adamant/Careful nature? PM me.

I have Gale Wing Fletchling, Multiscale Adamant Dratini, BD+Aqua Jet Azumarill, 4 31 IV Mawile. And a shiny Basculin:p
Do you need anything else? I really really want that dratini I've been looking all over for one all day it doesn't even need the nature or anything I just want to be able to breed it to have its hidden ability

I can give you adamant natured ev trained charmeleon with 252 ark and speed ev's al lvl 22 with dragon dance and outrage or just a charmander with nothing put into it. Same moves and nature.

I can even give you charizardite x with it because I see you have y

Looking for adamant gale wing fletchling flawless and near flawless relaxed Aron . Pm me if interested have flawless pokes as well

Does ANYONE have a dratini or dragonair with its hidden ability?
I have some quint-IV spitbacks and many quad-IV spitbacks. What do you have to offer? I'll accept battle items if you don't have breed Pokemon.
anyone got any Drilburs? well IV'd would be nice but regardless I could use a drilbur
I have quad-IV Drilburs with Mold Breaker (maybe some Sand Rush) with 31/31/31/x/x/31. What do you have to offer? I'll accept battle items if you don't have breed Pokemon.

McGrrr

Facetious
is a Contributor Alumnus
Looking for: male Tirtuoga with at least one 31 IV (not special attack). Nothing else matters.
Offering: 4x male Smeargle OR 4x adamant/jolly Riolu with 20+ in the other defense & egg moves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)