2 guys, no girl and a Poké place

all right. Just saying, 31/x/31/31/x/31 will be fine for me. Hustle is only thing that matters
Oh spitbacks? I can do spitbacks. I have loads of em. Yeah. Lemme choose an item and we can trade tomorrow. I can give you 5IVs, just it won't be perfect.

Oh spitbacks? I can do spitbacks. I have loads of em. Yeah. Lemme choose an item and we can trade tomorrow. I can give you 5IVs, just it won't be perfect.
For me, Hustle and HP/Def/Sp.Att/Speed matters. Nidoking won't take Surfs and Ice Beams anyway

Interested in:

5IV Female Bold Regenerator Foongus

Offering:

5IV Female Calm Prankster Murkrow w/ Astonish, Whirlwind, Brave Bird, and Roost

Hey redjar! Just wanted to let you know that I have Snorlax available with this spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31, Careful, with Thick Fat + Pursuit. Male only.

Nidoran. If you want I can give a 4iv female as well.
Yeah and I can throw in a Nidoran spitback. If you want a male, I'm still working on them. 5 perfect females. 0 perfect males. RNGesus isn't being kind, but I'll let you know what I have some in stock.

Yeah and I can throw in a Nidoran spitback. If you want a male, I'm still working on them. 5 perfect females. 0 perfect males. RNGesus isn't being kind, but I'll let you know what I have some in stock.
Ya I want the male. Don't mind me I'm just lurking as I do my math lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)