Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 30 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
because they dont know about tiers and mewto is powerfull I have had no problem whatsoever with mewtwo its so easy to kill
I usually don't have a problem with em either, but in this case it was a race to see who could set up first and I misplayed. Ended up t-stalling it out, but by the time that happened I ran out of physical muscle and got stuck.

I usually don't have a problem with em either, but in this case it was a race to see who could set up first and I misplayed. Ended up t-stalling it out, but by the time that happened I ran out of physical muscle and got stuck.
yeah still I hope the tiers stay away for a verry long time nnow I have a lot of fun batling and when the tiers come around thats going to end because they made them too complicated by banning certain abilities and putting pokes in different tiers depending on abilities

I would be happy to, but I literally have only one thing I can offer at the moment.

If I expand my collection more, I will hit you up if you have not found another partner.
Sounds good, if you could get at least 3 breedable pokes before we set it up that would be great. FYI the 5IV breedables I have are... Scyther, Pinsir, Ferroseed, Smeargle, gligar, 4IV rotom, and gonna start working on larvitar/dratini/gible soon.

i have a shiny gyarados, dragagele, 2 basculins both forms, poliwrath, and Alomomola i also have a trevenant but that's one i am going to keep

i have a shiny gyarados, dragagele, 2 basculins both forms, poliwrath, and Alomomola i also have a trevenant but that's one i am going to keep
I see no reason why we can't make it three. I'll let you know when i've set it up so you both can reserve a spot. It might take a while and i'm breeding atm so should have it done later

Sounds good, if you could get at least 3 breedable pokes before we set it up that would be great. FYI the 5IV breedables I have are... Scyther, Pinsir, Ferroseed, Smeargle, gligar, 4IV rotom, and gonna start working on larvitar/dratini/gible soon.
I have Ralts (a ton of 4IV spitbacks, just starting to get 5IV ones). The next projects in line for me are Mawile, Joltik, and probably Gastrodon if I can get ahold of one.

I would be fine with three people.

I desperately need a Cleffa. I can give Pokerus with any trade too. I have Charmanders and Eevees of most natures and genders. Have Gyarados, Vibrava, Slugma, Gastly, Sylveon, Clawitzer, Shedinja, Gligar, Lucario, Kangaskhan, Snorlax, Aron, any of the GenI or VI starters, Abra, Trevenant, Farfetch'd. I don't know what to offer really, I'm new at this trading stuff so please help!

I desperately need a Cleffa. I can give Pokerus with any trade too. I have Charmanders and Eevees of most natures and genders. Have Gyarados, Vibrava, Slugma, Gastly, Sylveon, Clawitzer, Shedinja, Gligar, Lucario, Kangaskhan, Snorlax, Aron, any of the GenI or VI starters, Abra, Trevenant, Farfetch'd. I don't know what to offer really, I'm new at this trading stuff so please help!
I have a cleffa if you have ha corsola or growlithe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)