Donate Pokemon for Social Media / Facebook / Twitter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I don't use such social media, but I want to help donate :)

Is there any way to give a few to a trust user to donate them for me?

I'm happy to donate most anything. In particular I would be more than happy to donate a specific pokemon such as togekiss. It's my favorite pokemon so I'm always breeding it for some reason or another.

I'd be glad to donate a Timid Hidden Power Fire Chlorophyll Bulbasaur 31/even/31/30/31/30 with the egg move Giga Drain.

Just let me know if you guys would want it!

can donate any stuff i can breed in my thread. around 1~5 of them at most though because the time i can use for the game is slowly reducing

I'd be happy to donate anything from my thread, like calm tentacools with rapid spin or calm rotoms. Just let me know what you need.

I have a lot of 5IV Flash Fire Ponytas, I could donate 5 of them.
I'd also like to donate 4 Adamant Swift Swim Horseas w/ egg moves, all having proper IV spreads of course.

Can I breed something in my 5th gen game and donate it?

If so, let me know what I should breed.

Just got an Iron Fist Chimchar in a trade. I'll get some egg moves on it and donate once I reach 5IVs.

Also I have a bunch of spare Protean Froakie, Bulletproof Chespin, and Own Tempo Espurr if you want any of those.

I have a Sneasel with the following stats to donate. :3

Sneasel | Jolly | Inner Focus | IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Moves: Ice Punch, Icicle Crash, Pursuit, Fake Out

I can donate 2 Feamle Horsea in Dive Balls both are 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid with Sniper (absurd new crit mechanics)

blitzlefan

shake it off!
I can offer Adamant Charmander withi Dragon Dance, Flare Blitz, and Outrage, and Dratini with Extreme Speed (both 5IV in a Luxury Ball).
I will need a bit of time to breed them, so please let me know if they are wanted!

Last edited:
I have togekiss and froakies ready for whoever can take them. I'm working on iron fist chimchars but those will take a bit longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)