Donate Pokemon for Social Media / Facebook / Twitter!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I have 9 5iv Unburden Treekos with Grass Whistle, Worry Seed, Synthesis, and Crunch. 16 4iv ones (3 of which are female. All Hasty Natured.
Got 2 6IVs so I have one to keep and one for my own giveaway^^

Edit: Treeko and Rotoms delivered! Good Karma attained!

Last edited:

Lynkerlicious

"I'm a Moogle of wealth and taste, Kupo!"
Well I have 9 5iv Unburden Treekos with Grass Whistle, Worry Seed, Synthesis, and Crunch. 16 4iv ones (3 of which are female. All Hasty Natured.
Got 2 6IVs so I have one to keep and one for my own giveaway^^
I can take those 5 IV Treecko's anytime you're ready. :)

Just PM me your FC, and add mine back, it's in my sig.

Sorry, that was over a week ago, and when I heard nothing I assumed there was no need and traded them :/ but, I'll be sure to post if I have something else to offer in the future!
Hey, I´m interested in your safary dragons. Can I?
I already added you, please add me... check my sig.

I've just been super busy with real life stuff for the past week and a half or so.

We have a lot of the most common Pokemon, like Fletchling, Honedge, etc., so the main thing is acquiring a variety that we can use for Pokemon of the Week on Facebook. I'll work out a more lengthy docket for the Pokemon of the Week, and then post about which Pokemon in particular would be the most helpful. Thank you guys for all your kind donations and patience!

If you have really good Pokemon to donate, you'll receive a quicker response if you PM me, tennisace, or Lynkerlicious!
I can breed just about anything, I simply need a list of what you would like.

Do you guys think a couple of you guys could crank out a few: Hoothoot, Ponyta, and Wingull by this weekend?

MKL122788
That really depends what you want on them...the answer is always yes, but I am finding it hard to come up with sets that make either Hoothoot or Wingull even slightly useful. As far as hidden ability and stat breeding, it is quite easy.

Any set is good, we don't mind. :)
Alrighty...well, I will just make them perfect with...well, Pelipper has no good egg moves. So, perfect hidden ability, some flavor of attack down Wingull. Hoothoot can get defog, but in the scheme of things, I will just get his hidden ability, calm, perfect stats as well, since I am fairly certain I have a hoothoot friend safari.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Alrighty...well, I will just make them perfect with...well, Pelipper has no good egg moves. So, perfect hidden ability, some flavor of attack down Wingull. Hoothoot can get defog, but in the scheme of things, I will just get his hidden ability, calm, perfect stats as well, since I am fairly certain I have a hoothoot friend safari.
Wide Guard on Wingull would be helpful/interesting and can be obtained from Carracosta and it's pre-evo, Mantine and Alomomola (if you were looking to add egg moves that is).

Last edited:
How many of each do I need to make? I have a few hoothoot made now, but I don't exactly know where to stop. Once I have enough, I will start wingull.

AfroThunderRule

*yawn* ez
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
So basically breed random 5IV Pokemon to random people? Ehh, why not? :s

I suppose I can breed some of these:
Adamant HA Scraggy (Egg moves Fake Out, Quick Guard, Drain Punch, Detect)
Jolly HA Murkrow (Brave Bird)
Relaxed HA Wooper (Curse, Recover)
Quiet Snover
Adamant Tepig (Superpower, Sucker Punch)
Jolly HA Zubat (Defog, Brave Bird, Whirlwind)
Lol Jolly Stantler
Timid Staryu
Quiet Honedge
Jolly HA Starly (Double Edge)
Calm HA Foongus (Stun Spore)
Bold HA Slowpoke
Jolly HA (I think Moxie is its HA) Pinsir (Quick Attack, Close Combat)

Tell me which one of these guys to breed and I'll try and breed 10 optimal of that Pokemon.

So basically breed random 5IV Pokemon to random people? Ehh, why not? :s

I suppose I can breed some of these:
Adamant HA Scraggy (Egg moves Fake Out, Quick Guard, Drain Punch, Detect)
Jolly HA Murkrow (Brave Bird)
Relaxed HA Wooper (Curse, Recover)
Quiet Snover
Adamant Tepig (Superpower, Sucker Punch)
Jolly HA Zubat (Defog, Brave Bird, Whirlwind)
Lol Jolly Stantler
Timid Staryu
Quiet Honedge
Jolly HA Starly (Double Edge)
Calm HA Foongus (Stun Spore)
Bold HA Slowpoke
Jolly HA (I think Moxie is its HA) Pinsir (Quick Attack, Close Combat)

Tell me which one of these guys to breed and I'll try and breed 10 optimal of that Pokemon.
Of these, we need: Pinsir, Starly, Murkrow, Snover, Staryu, Scraggy, Slowpoke, Wooper (in order of importance if you don't want to do all of them!).

For Pinsir, Moxie and Mold Breaker both work!

Of these, we need: Pinsir, Starly, Murkrow, Snover, Staryu, Scraggy, Slowpoke, Wooper (in order of importance if you don't want to do all of them!).

For Pinsir, Moxie and Mold Breaker both work!
I can do all of those, I have a perfect Ditto, which is nice. I have a perfect staryu as a base from that, as well as a perfect almost everything there...except wooper. I also have copies of every starter, things like frillish, porygon, cottonee, darumaka from pokebank...maybe more.

AfroThunderRule

*yawn* ez
Would Hyper Cutter work as well for Pinsirs? Because I bred yesterday the 10 Pinsirs (all 31/31/31/x/31/31) about 7 came out Moxie, one came out as Mold Breaker and the other 2 as Hyper Cutter.

Also finished with the 10 Reckless Starlys (all also 31/31/31/x/31/31) working on the HA Murkrows as I type. >.>

Hyper Cutter is inferior to the other options in Singles but it can definitely have its uses in a Doubles format (with Intimidate everywhere)

I'd like to donate a 31/X/31/31/31/31 female, Bold, Regenerator Slowpoke
A 31/31/31/X/31/31 female, Adamant, Prankster Murkrow with the egg moves Brave Bird, Roost, and Whirlwind.
And a 31/31/31/X/31/31 female, Jolly, Prankster Murkrow with the egg moves Brave Bird and Roost.
I still have these if they are needed.

AfroThunderRule

*yawn* ez
Done with the 30 Pokemon (10 Pinsir, 10 Starly, 10 Murkrow), I may do more on the list later but I'm done for now (sorry .-.)

Now what? :O

We could use Joltik, Gligar, and if you don't mind, Omanyte would be pretty awesome.
The Omanyte is not ideal ability and it doesn't have all the egg moves it needs, but I could donate it. I also just realised I don't have any Joltik or Gligar at the moment. However, I am spending time to breed a bunch of new pokemon so when they are finished I will surely donate some. I'd rather donate them all in one lot, as well, so I don't have to stress about it too much. I will post again when I have gotten all the new stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)