Pokebank and Singles Metagame

Hi, so today my gf and i got a copy of pokemon black and pokemon white 2 and i was wondering, how will pokebank afect the metagame? i just want to be prepared :P like what sets or good pokemon will be avaible when pokebank opens? i know some moves can only be learned in black white 2 or older generations and that could make an impact on x and y singles metagame here are some examples i know

Lucario with elemental punches
Dragonite with extreme speed
Scyzor with bug bite
Draco meteor/Outrage Mixmence?

Ive never played any other generations (only red and blue waaay back in the day) so correct me if im wrong in something, so what old generaton pokemons we will see in singles? what "new" movesets will be viable in singles?

Hill

ticking away, the moments that make up a dull day
is a Past WCoP Champion
I think we should wait more to see how Pokébank will really work. I don't think they will allow Pokémon not caught/bred in Gen 6 in Spot battles, but that's just a guess.

CoolStoryBrobat

The hero Smogon needs, but not the one it deserves
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Well, the newly-buffed Knock Off was a tutor move in Black/White 2, and a significant number of Pokemon who can use it may not be able to get it outside of that game, such as Scizor or Landorus (Who is Pokemon Bank exclusive anyway) so you can definitely expect to start seeing more of that move coming into play, since only a handful of Pokemon got it either by egg move or otherwise

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)