"Ask a simple question, get a simple answer" mark 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Cousin from California has a Wishing Gardevoir. I was just wondering if it's legit or not because you have to go to Japan to obtain it(he Told me he went to Japan to visit Family because he is half Japanese and Filipino)I haven't seen it yet but he said he got it in 2003. Was this the time the event happened for wishing Ralts and if so what would be the OT and ID#?
Yeah, the Japan Wish Ralts checks out. If Serebii is right, then the OT and ID should be your Cousins, or whoever he got it from's.

@Fate: Doesn't matter, as long as they both go up to the final evolution. There will still be IV difference, though.

I usually request a Level 100 Silcoon/Cascoon. You could always request a Level 10 and under Dialga/Palkia, though.
I thought that there were a bunch of pokemon that were unable to be used in trades over GTS but could still be requested. Or was this just a temporary thing and has since been removed?

If I request Level 10 and under Dialga/Palkia am I safe even from hackers?

Yeah, the Japan Wish Ralts checks out. If Serebii is right, then the OT and ID should be your Cousins, or whoever he got it from's.quote]

ok thanks just making sure because I'm going down their next week and he is giving me his Gardevoir and Lickitung with Wish.

*If anyone wants one I may be able to Clone for you.

PM me an offer.

I thought that there were a bunch of pokemon that were unable to be used in trades over GTS but could still be requested. Or was this just a temporary thing and has since been removed?

If I request Level 10 and under Dialga/Palkia am I safe even from hackers?
If they hack, why the hell would they want your fuckin' Haunter? They could make one with 31 IV's in every stat - along with 252 EVs in all stats, Darkrai's trait, and Spore.

Thanks for the quick reply,

As well, I just want to enforce the answer one more time...

Is there any difference from breeding baby pokemon at lvl1, or the normal counterpart at level 1? (ie, statwise)

I heard from soemone that the HP increase is better for baby pokemon or sumthing...just wanted to know for sure..

Thanks!
Lies. It does not have any impact whatsoever.

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
If they hack, why the hell would they want your fuckin' Haunter? They could make one with 31 IV's in every stat - along with 252 EVs in all stats, Darkrai's trait, and Spore.
If you have the ability to hack Pokemon, but get a skeezy feeling using hacked Pokemon (like many people do), just shark up a few and trade them for some other unknowing poor sap's hard-earned Pokemon! I imagine this is the mentality of the hackers that do this.

However, if you would like a non-psychological argument... if you trade your legit Pokemon for a hacked one, you wind up with something that fails to pass tough scrutiny (such as loadingNOW's Cheat Checker), while for almost no effort at all the other guy has something that does.

My cousin wants me to trade my quad flawless IV Miltank for his quad flawless IV Abra. The thing is, however, is that he said he bred them from hacked parents. I really, don't like hacked Pokemon. So I was wondering, does the offspring mean there hacked too? I'll trade it to him if it is considered not hacked?

My cousin wants me to trade my quad flawless IV Miltank for his quad flawless abra. The thing is, however, he said bred them from hacked parents. I really, don't like hacked Pokemon. So I was wondering, does the offspring mean there hacked too? I'll trade it to him if it is considered not hacked?
I'm pretty sure it's considered hacked (Surgo does).

Quick question for an uber battle Palkia moveset. Should I run Ice Beam or Focus Blast? I'm leaning towards FB for CB Tyranitars and Dialgas. Ice Beam is iffy because it would majorly damage/kill a Rayquaza.

Awh man. I really wanted that quad IVed Abra. =(. If you use loadingNOW's cheat checker thing, will it say its hacked? I really want that Abra, but I'm getting tired of breeding too at the same time. =/.
Well it's not going to say it's hacked and if you never said anything about it, ther would have been no way to tell.:justin:

Anyone know where the best leveled ingame double battle you can find with the Versus Seeker is? I can only think of the twins with the two level 9 Pachirisu under Floaroma, but I know there are some level 40+ double battle trainers out there. Please help me find them...
The two little girls above Solaceon Town have a Lv40 Pikachu and Clefairy when you re-battle them for the first time. After that, they have a Lv60 Raichu and Clefable.

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Awh man. I really wanted that quad IVed Abra. =(. If you use loadingNOW's cheat checker thing, will it say its hacked? I really want that Abra, but I'm getting tired of breeding too at the same time. =/.
I don't believe loadingNOW's cheat checker works on bred Pokemon, at least for the time being.

Great Sage

Banned deucer.
Quick question for an uber battle Palkia moveset. Should I run Ice Beam or Focus Blast? I'm leaning towards FB for CB Tyranitars and Dialgas. Ice Beam is iffy because it would majorly damage/kill a Rayquaza.
Well, for one, don't run Ice Beam. Spacial Rend is on every special Palkia, and Ice+Dragon is extremely redundant.

Argh, that's what I get for typing up a huge response. The thread got closed so here's my answer for getting money:

(a) Nope, not the Elite 4.

(b) Simple question, simple answer topic.

(c) Search for the thread on finding money or cash, it's there somewhere, I forget the title.

(d) Find Rich Boy Trey (southeast seacoast, to the right above the hotel, next to the beach) and fight him and the fisherman next to him with two gyarados a lot for money and attack EVs.

(e) Do the heatran quest so people give you even more money since they have higher level pokemon.

(f) Make sure you have amulet coin on your front pokemon or whatever the other item is that I never got for getting the most money from battles.

(g) I've heard that even more money than Rich Boy Trey gives can be had from battling the rich people around the mansion where you find cute pokemon.

(h) If it wasn't clear enough, use the VS Seeker for all of the above.

How does loadingNOW's cheat checker work? I'm assuming you upload your .pkmn files to it, but how does it tell if they're hacked or not?

Is stealth rock suppressed by gravity? I looked at the move description and it says floating rocks hurt incoming opponents. Could gravity possibly drop the rocks?

It is not supressed by Gravity.

I've got a question myself...I tried out training a Gible and got it to Gabite but I have to say for a creature trying to live up to the legacy of its predecessors in Metagross, Salamence, Tyranitar, Flygon, and Dragonite (include the pre-evolved stages)...I am rather disappointed in its performance.

So, seeking a little advice: Glaceon or Abomasnow?

It is not supressed by Gravity.

I've got a question myself...I tried out training a Gible and got it to Gabite but I have to say for a creature trying to live up to the legacy of its predecessors in Metagross, Salamence, Tyranitar, Flygon, and Dragonite (include the pre-evolved stages)...I am rather disappointed in its performance.

So, seeking a little advice: Glaceon or Abomasnow?
Very different Pokemon. But assuming this isn't for a team with 3 or more Ice types, Glaceon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)