Smogon Premier League V - Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am fairly certain that i was in an advantageous position before the crit, not a winning position because there was definitely room for outplay. i think youre misinterpreting my post, i did not mean to imply that i would have easily won even without the crit, since by no means was the game decided before it happened. regardless, in the words of marth, we can theorycraft all day, but it wont change the result. i dont see how insulting me is going to improve either of our situations. if you need to vent, so be it, but theres no need for personal attacks. i dont control the rng. thank you for understanding.
tl;dr lavos is a pretentious fuck

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
lavos: why don't you just take the win, call marth a loser, and move on. easy, yes? nobody wanna read about your losing or wining explanation every time you play. you bitch then you unbitch then you explain why you bitched and yet explain why you unbitched. i don't like to bangwagon, but damn son

go sharks.

Joim

Pixels matter
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
[14:50] Biosci I was ready when we agreed last week
[14:50] Biosci and had to wait like 15 minutes for him to get "ready"
[14:50] Biosci now he gets pissed at tanner for doing the same thing ._.
Hey, Biosci, could you please be accurate? I had just arrived home 10 minutes before the hour and we played, so I had fast dinner, and then we battled like 5 minutes past the scheduled hour, while I told you when I just got home "I'm ready in a min, let me finish my dinner" as opposed to the "I need to get into fiting mood" bullshit. I didn't get home half an hour later nor three hours later than you'd though I'd be. I understand that this kid is your friend, but if he wanted to play on monday so badly he had the perfect chance plus I stayed up to 23.40 waiting, including IRC retardedness, which is three hours fourty minutes more than expected and fourty more minutes than what I was told.

In fact, this guy hasn't bothered to use our VM system, used to schedule matches on tournaments as anyone capable of read should know, and I've tried to accomodate my schedule to someone who obviously has more free time. If you want to be an asshole it's fine, you have my VM there, answer properly and schedule properly instead of wasting my time on IRC.

In fact, I would't have cared at all if he wasn't being an asshole about it all the time, but if his excuse to wait half an hour is because he just feels like it and talks to me like that (which he shouldn't), then he can really go fuck himself, to be honest.

Joim

Pixels matter
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I understand your other hobbies take preference, but so does my job and as I stated on VM I can start a match from 7 to 7.30. I tried to battle today even though initially I said I couldn't, but if LoL takes preference, there's nothing I can do.

Scheduled tomorrow for 7 AM GMT+1. I'll be on tours.

Edit: Funny you should edit "funny in" when I was out of my schedule and yet waited 20 minutes for your LoL match.

Last edited:
Hey, Biosci, could you please be accurate? I had just arrived home 10 minutes before the hour and we played, so I had fast dinner, and then we battled like 5 minutes past the scheduled hour, while I told you when I just got home "I'm ready in a min, let me finish my dinner" as opposed to the "I need to get into fiting mood" bullshit. I didn't get home half an hour later nor three hours later than you'd though I'd be. I understand that this kid is your friend, but if he wanted to play on monday so badly he had the perfect chance plus I stayed up to 23.40 waiting, including IRC retardedness, which is three hours fourty minutes more than expected and fourty more minutes than what I was told.

In fact, this guy hasn't bothered to use our VM system, used to schedule matches on tournaments as anyone capable of read should know, and I've tried to accomodate my schedule to someone who obviously has more free time. If you want to be an asshole it's fine, you have my VM there, answer properly and schedule properly instead of wasting my time on IRC.

In fact, I would't have cared at all if he wasn't being an asshole about it all the time, but if his excuse to wait half an hour is because he just feels like it and talks to me like that (which he shouldn't), then he can really go fuck himself, to be honest.
You sound like a teenage girl that got stood up at prom. "I waited 3 hours for him and he won't return my visitor messages" :( :( :(

You have the whole week to figure this out. I don't understand your immense frustration over this trivial subject.

Joim

Pixels matter
You sound like a teenage girl that got stood up at prom. "I waited 3 hours for him and he won't return my visitor messages" :( :( :(

You have the whole week to figure this out. I don't understand your immense frustration over this trivial subject.
I sound like a man that has many responsabilities and things to do. I happen to value my time highly. I just want a clear schedule to fit onto mine. I can acommodate -as has been shown in being online and waiting out of my schedule twice-, I just want to know when I'm going to play. I don't care if it's 10 minutes up or down, I care if it's an hour. I can't just stay on the computer waiting for someone to battle because I have other things to do, often out of the computer.

There are rules for a reason, including the VM one, mainly to avoid this non-sense. If you don't understand that I need to schedule my matches rather than wait for them to happen, well, maybe you'll understand in some years.

In the end I just want to play fucking Pokémon, just not at someone's whim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)