Editing messages in conversations

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed today that I cannot edit messages in conversations anymore. I guess that this is due to the site redesign but I'd like for even the new site to have the feature of editing conversations.

Conversations allowing multiple members to share the same messages privately immensely helps Circus Maximus games like mafia and Pathfinder, particularly in games with role PMs or character sheets. Having to repost the whole character sheet when one minor change is made quickly floods the whole conversation.

The removal of Social Groups had negative impact on roleplaying campaigns hosted by and for Smogon users, but conversations filled the niche successfully, while unoptimally (Social Groups had better indexing than conversations have). These types of games are run around the combined use of. IRC, conversations and forums. Examples: all mafia games, Diplomacy games, Philosopher's Stone War, Pathfinder Society.

Point in nutshell: Please make the redesigned site friendly to forum/roleplaying gamers by retaining multi-member private conversations and editing messages in those.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)