Little Cup Suspect Ladder (read everything) (new ARMS req = 1690)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are now going to begin our first community decided suspect test. What this means is that I will not be deciding what is suspected this time--instead, you guys are! Interested parties will have to hit a specific ARMS (mystery rating B!) in the LC ladder. At the end of the laddering period, everyone who qualified gets to vote on what they believe should be suspected! I will explain the details of that vote when the ladder period is over.

The ladder period will begin as this thread is posted and will end Monday February 3rd nighttime EST. To qualify, you will need to get a 1690 ARMS ranking. ARMS is the number all the way on the right when checking your ranking in the ladder, under the category Mystery Rating B. You have until the suspect ladder ends to reach this rating.

Because I cannot reset the ladder, you must qualify under a new alt. Please post in this thread with the alt you will be using. After you post and I confirm it's an empty alt, I will delete the post. When you reach 1690 ARMS, make a new post saying what alt you used and attach a picture of your ranking.

If I catch you using an alt that had battles on it for this suspect, I will not let you vote and will infract you on the forums / bar you from future LC Suspect tests. This is your only warning.

If you qualify under these requirements, you will receive one half of a vote for the Tiering Contributor badge. This is explained more in detail here!

Good luck! (also, everyone on the current LC Council {@prem, Treecko, Ray Jay, macle, Goddess Briyella, Heysup, apt-get } has to do this too, or they are removed from the council)

edit: To find your ARMS quickly, when on Pokemon Showdown! click Ladder, click LC under XY singles, and cntl f whatever alt you're using. The number on the far right, Mystery Rating B, is your ARMS.
edit2: I HAVE DELETED ALL POSTS SO FAR TO MAKE LADDER MORE PRIVATE. WHEN YOU ACHIEVE REQS, MAKE A NEW POST WITH YOUR ALT / PICTURE OF RANKING. I WILL DELETE ALL POSTS WHEN I CONFIRM THEY ARE EMPTY ALTS.
edit3: Resetting / changing alts IS permitted but please don't just do so obsessively. The only benefit it has is resetting your GXE, and you can obtain reqs as long as your GXE is above 50 lol. If you DO change alts though, post in this thread that you did and what your original alt was.
edit4: I changed the ARMS requirement to 1690. Here are the number of battles you should expect to need with an ARMS requirement of 1690 according to your GXE:

GXE==>Number
90==>35
85==>40
80==>46
75==>56
70==>69
65==>93

Last edited:

tcr

sage of six tabs
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
yus finally, no more hideous laddering for me. With an atrocious win record of 45-23 I did it g_G now give me TC already kthx

1. Wynaut @ Berry Juice
    Ability: Shadow Tag
    Level: 5
    EVs: 132 SDef / 132 Def / 236 HP
    Bold Nature
    - Encore
    - Counter
    - Mirror Coat
    - Safeguard

Gligar @ Berry Juice
    Ability: Hyper Cutter
    EVs: 236 Atk / 236 Spd
    Jolly Nature
    - U-turn
    - Stealth Rock
    - Acrobatics
    - Earthquake

Magby @ Berry Juice
    Ability: Vital Spirit
    EVs: 252 Spd / 236 Atk
    Jolly Nature
    IVs: 29 HP
    - Belly Drum
    - Thief
    - Fire Punch
    - Mach Punch

Swirlix @ Berry Juice
    Ability: Unburden
    EVs: 44 Spd / 212 Atk / 60 SDef / 100 HP / 68 Def
    Adamant Nature
    - Belly Drum
    - Protect
    - Play Rough
    - Return

Abra @ Focus Sash
    Ability: Synchronize
    EVs: 196 Spd / 236 SAtk / 76 HP
    Timid Nature
    - Encore
    - Psychic
    - Reflect
    - Light Screen

Zigzagoon @ Berry Juice
    Ability: Pickup
    EVs: 196 Atk / 108 Def / 196 Spd
    Adamant Nature
    - Belly Drum
    - ExtremeSpeed
    - Seed Bomb
    - Rock Smash

edit: also make it fucking 1720 again not that pussy 1690.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)