Battle Spot singles Tourney round 1!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinc2612

The V stands for VGC
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
What exactly is a substitute? I'm confused
If a player is inactive, a substitute can still join the tournament by taking his spot. Usually, these only take place on the first round though.

You just have to say that you can play as a substitute, and the host will put you in the pairings a few days later if you are lucky.

If a player is inactive, a substitute can still join the tournament by taking his spot. Usually, these only take place on the first round though.

You just have to say that you can play as a substitute, and the host will put you in the pairings a few days later if you are lucky.
Thank you for clearing that up. Btw is there a thread which informs me on upcoming online tourneys?

Enguarde

I only play ADV UU
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Finally have access to a computer again after almost a week, will update the winners and sort out substitutes for inactive players tomorrow when its not 2am my time :)

Thank you for clearing that up. Btw is there a thread which informs me on upcoming online tourneys?
Not exactly but there is this regarding sim tournaments which are a lot more frequent. http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/tournament-listing.67058/ Best bet is to regularly check in this forum and the main tournaments forum if you wish to compete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)