Lie, Cheat, and Steal Mafia Thieves Win

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I will let someone else unvote since we know what happens if I try to change my vote.

Also I honestly don't get Ditto's claim of being convinced to betray just because kok didn't use his role to send him a message during the AB phase. This sounds like a bad excuse as to why he gave in to ipl's Betray instead of opposing him. You knew there was a game wide agreement, why did you need to be sent a message just to ally? Just because you were reluctant to betray at first means nothing when in the end you gave in, even a mafia would be reluctant to betray unless they think they could push the blame on something else, which is exactly what you are doing, you are pushing it onto ipl like it was only his decision and on the simple fact that you didn't receive a message that shouldn't influence your choice in the first place. Yeah ipl is at fault too, but the problem is in his case it's no proof at all, his playstyle makes him simply impossible to pin point, so the action of advocating betray and lying means jackshit, he'd do it as a villager or a mafia regardless of consequences.

LightWolf the Stupid

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
I feel that ditto should be lynch today over ipl tbh, so I'm going to lynch ditto, if someone voting him wants to unvote that's fine but I feel like this lynch is better for all of the previously mentioned points...

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I am going to sleep so I can't be around during deadline.

I am personally fine with either of Ditto or ipl being lynched without the setup thing though I'd prefer if we can do that. If we can't then AT LEAST one of them must die. I don't want another tie lynch because that'd be more likely to benefit mafia :/ gnight~

The set-up sounds better to me, since that would prove that Ditto has the ability he says he has (it doesn't automatically make him village, as mafia could also have roles like these, though). A negative vote would be a useful thing to have later in the game.

One thing I found remarkable earlier today is that, after I asked Celever why he'd like to lynch Ditto over ipl, he was viewing the thread for a good ~10 minutes, but didn't respond.

Celever

i am town
One thing I found remarkable earlier today is that, after I asked Celever why he'd like to lynch Ditto over ipl, he was viewing the thread for a good ~10 minutes, but didn't respond.
I just turned on my computer... I clicked off without reading the thread.

Anyway, tbh I don't have a whole lot to base my opinions off of:
IPL softclaimed to me, and I usually regard that as a townie thing to do (not the claiming the fact that it was soft)
The fact that Ditto complained so much about being lynched
The fact that Ditto has all of that maths and stuff going against him
About the betraying thing and IPL not telling Ditto: My understanding is that IPL didn't really trust his opponents and that they were village at the stage, so while he didn't tell Ditto that he got messaged that was because he knew that he wanted to betray which is.. fair enough, I suppose?
Also a bit more but that's not all that important.

Celever

i am town
Votecount because Von hasn't done it:
IPL: 4
(More Cowbell, Yeti, Blue_Tornado, kingofkongs)
Ace: 1 (The-Me)
Ditto: 5 (Lightwoof The Stoopid, Askaninjask, Ditto, Celever, Laurel) <--- If Ditto is correct: 3
Blue_Tornado: 1
(imperfectluck)

Not voting: 9 (Acklow, Celever, FireMage, ginganinja, penguin344, THE_IRON_KENYAN, Walrein, UllarWarlord, Sandshrewz)

Last edited:

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
IPL: Net 4 (More Cowbell, Yeti, Blue_Tornado, kingofkongs)
Ditto: Net 3 (Lightwoof The Stoopid, Askaninjask, Ditto, Celever, Laurel )

NOBODY ELSE VOTE!!! anyone who changes their vote will be lynched tomorrow 100% due to extremely scummy behavior.
what happens now is:
IF ditto is a negative voter, there are 4 positive votes on him, and his -1 vote, leading to 3 positive votes. IPL will be lynched and the fact that Ditto has a -1 vote will be proven, though NOT his alliance.
IF ditto is not a negative voter, there are 5 positive votes on him, and he will be lynched over IPL.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Day 2 has come and gone, all sound and no fury. First you wanted to lynch imperfectlol, then Queen Emerald, and Hardy, and finally Faker. Well you eventually stopped flip hopping and settled on stringing up your first target. Too bad he was a villager.

Dear imperfectluck,
You are Jafar.

“You've heard of the golden rule, haven't you? Whoever has the gold makes the rules.”

Priority Up
At night, you may PM vonFiedler with “Night X - Priority Up USER”. USER’s actions will complete before any others. When you have 9 points, your target will also be protected from any harmful non-kill actions.

You are allied with the Liars. You win if all opposing factions are eliminated.

It will be a feat for the village to survive tonight.

It is now Night 2. Deadline is in 48 hours.

Have a nice Teamwork?

Last edited:

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
At least this makes AB phase easier.

Everyone should still align. Anyone found not allying will be lynched (assuming we still have majority...). This doesn't apply of course to the role that forces betrayals.

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
:( So Walrein's mayor is now unconfirmed zz. Ditto and Walrein could also probably be together in d1 lynch too but that's only a possibility but not dwelling into that too much now e_e

Celever :(

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
:( So Walrein's mayor is now unconfirmed zz. Ditto and Walrein could also probably be together in d1 lynch too but that's only a possibility but not dwelling into that too much now e_e
This is a good point, the legitimacy of Walrein's mayorness is up for debate. Anyone with an info role/ability to possibly clean someone should turn their sights to Walrein, Ditto or Ace Emerald. I am very doubtful Ditto's -1 vote is a village role and I think one of Walrein or Ace Emerald is fake claiming about the 'mayor' role. Possibly even both are, and they're simply on different mafias and came up with the same idea, but, I do think it's more likely one of the mayor roles is legit, but not the other+Ditto.

We should still have majority as a village, there are 19 people left alive, presuming Ditto is a mafia role that means they don't actually have an equal # of votes to the village, they have the neg voter. I guess it depends on how many people die, if we lose 3 and the mafia have 4 people each it would be a toss-up for majority, but that requires them all to out themselves counter-voting. If the mafia have 3 each and strong roles then the village holds majority for longer.

Agreeing that anyone found not allying should be lynched. There's no excuse for it now except plain scumminess.

Celever

i am town
Yes, if yesterday proved anything it's that I we basically have a convo scum in ditto. However, if we had lynched him yesterday, which made more sense, we wouldn't be in such a bad position today... He either lied about his role (lynch him) or has a role to be on the mafia (DIE!) so yesterday was just all bad IMHOIMHO

LightWolf

lightwoof
I shall now welcome sweet death's embrace as I'm brutally murdered, but know this village: My death shall not be for naught as I have accomplished a great feat before my demise that fills my soul with joy, which it shall carry to the afterlife and rest in peace knowing that at least this one accomplishment can't be taken away from it, so without further ado: I told you so!

LightWolf the Stupid

sandshrewz

POTATO
I shall now welcome sweet death's embrace as I'm brutally murdered, but know this village: My death shall not be for naught as I have accomplished a great feat before my demise that fills my soul with joy, which it shall carry to the afterlife and rest in peace knowing that at least this one accomplishment can't be taken away from it, so without further ado: I told you so!

LightWolf the Stupid
Is it me or does this refer to ipl ????? ?_?

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
It has come to my attention that a non-trivial number of you have actually claimed to Celever.

If I give you a target, your night action is probably going to be used to clean either you or someone else. If you're planning on listening to Celever instead, then firstly, you're an idiot, and secondly, at least let me know that this is your plan so I can plan around it.

Thanks

Celever

i am town
It has come to my attention that a non-trivial number of you have actually claimed to Celever.

If I give you a target, your night action is probably going to be used to clean either you or someone else. If you're planning on listening to Celever instead, then firstly, you're an idiot, and secondly, at least let me know that this is your plan so I can plan around it.

Thanks
Hell yeah. Why am I coming public with this now? Well, don't worry. All information is safe with me, as those of you who have actually claimed to me would know.

Now, I understand that many people in this village have been getting doubts in there minds about the leadership of aska. I will not name who, but aska knows it anyway. There is literally no reason for me to try and usurp said user either, I am just here as an alternative. I know that getting your information spread about amongst 2 people would be uncomforting, however I will also say that I know every user who has not claimed to aska and I will be contacting all but one of them at the next convenient opportunity. Why all but one? There's no point wasting my time on the particular user I'm thinking of...

I have many reasons for providing this alternative, all of which will be not made public in the forseeable future. Contact me and I might tell you some, depending on how it goes.

I'm on irc now and for at least another hour I'd say, so get on if you'd like!

(I will give my role to trustworthy users, do not expect it here for a little while)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)