Lie, Cheat, and Steal Mafia Thieves Win

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
von said:
During Day 3, you must vote for askaninjask. Failure to do so will kill you (also just don't fail to do it).
zzz vote aska zzz

also i ALMOST betrayed because i was paranoid that the AB persuader was gonna kill me, glad i didn't

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I think it's possible the persuader forced someone to Ally instead of Betray, if the role lets them pick. Which means perhaps they had a teammate at 1 point they wanted to protect - More Cowbell, Walrein or kingofkongs. If anyone was forced the Ally please speak up. Maybe it just forces the target group to Betray in which case it could've been idled.

Let's see if any info roles have found a shady character, if not, we'll have to determine a lynch target.

Additionally, I would like to see people who have been relatively silent speak today. People who have only been defending themselves should toss out some opinions too besides I'M NOT MAFIA, X IS! Let's get some talk going.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
I chose betray since I had 1 point, didn't get a pm that I was forced to ally or anything though, just sort of happened.
You went from YOUR 1 point just to put SOMEBODY ELSE at 1 point? Why!? I don't see why you feel like you could just protect yourself with your points and put somebody else straight into the firing line to be killed. That is an incredibly not-townie thing to do, so you need to provide evidence about why you thought penguin was worth "sacrificing" for you to survive?

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
You went from YOUR 1 point just to put SOMEBODY ELSE at 1 point? Why!? I don't see why you feel like you could just protect yourself with your points and put somebody else straight into the firing line to be killed. That is an incredibly not-townie thing to do, so you need to provide evidence about why you thought penguin was worth "sacrificing" for you to survive?
Well for one aska told people that if they are a 1 and paired up with another, they should betray, and kok was a solo, which may as well fulfill the criteria.

LightWolf the Stupid

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
idk man

tho Ditto does seem pretty scummy to me. Constantly evasive, and leaning on the cutefactor to get by (however effective that may be)

Lynch Ditto

Last edited:

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Hmph. Guys, if you needed a little more information against ditto, his role pm has a couple errors. I'm not sure how, as I just assumed he would have copied his scum pm and changed the wc but...
Lynch ditto

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
The mafia likely believes that they will be able to reach majority today. We did good work last night making sure only 1 death occurred - let's keep majority and [Blynch Ditto[/B].

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)