Other Creative / Underrated Sets Thread (Read the thread, NO SHITTY GIMMICKS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
With 71/85/95 defenses and Ice typing, i feel that there is a high risk that Vanilluxe will either die or get really damaged while it tries to get its Weakness Policy activated. Sorry, but screaming ''Hit me with an supereffective attack!'' while being an Ice type with pretty mediocre defenses doesnt make sense to me.
With 200-252 hp investment it can be surprising how much the snow cone can take.

A great revenge killer :

Archeops @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Defeatist
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Head Smash
- U-turn
- Dragon Claw/Aerial Ace/Stone Edge

While Scarf was unnecessary for it in BW RU regarding to its speed, they're too many fast threats in XY OU for its 110 base speed to be sufficient alone.

Head Smash OHKO many, many things including both mega-Charizard, Talonflame even after defeatist activated after a banded brave bird, and in fact a lot of thins that are not even vulnerable to Rock like latios or rotom-w.

If Archeops is used as a lead it can easily escape a bad match-up still landing pretty decent damages with U-turn which provide psy-type coverage too,

Other moves are for coverage, earthquake putting Mega-Lucario in any priority attack/entry hazard kill range, even OHKOing with luck. Dragon claw/Aerial Ace won't be of much use but may be useful when you don't want to place all your bet on your opponent (not) switching. But most time U-turn will do just that job AND help you keep your momentum.

Still this set is highly threatened by wall with mass HP, they can switch into your Head Smash, sponging it while putting you under 50% HP, rendering Archeops almost useless.

SR weakness is annoying, but Archeops is not going to switch that much anyway due to its frailty.

EDIT : Under the suggestion of Dododoggy i've added stone edge to the fourth moveslot, it still ohko both mega-charizard, do pretty decent damage on other OU threats and is safer. But it should not replace the Head Smash slot wich let you threat more extra pokemons than Dragon Claw or Aerial Ace would.

I've been thinking about choice scarf Archeops a lot lately, but with a couple differences. My set has rock slide over head smash since the recoil will literally make Archeops useless for the rest of the match, the move essentially being a sacrifice one pokemon for another thing. I don't think this is really a productive strategy and is pretty unreliable. Rock slide is much weaker, but still strong enough coming off of that massive attack stat and the flinch chance goes well with the high speed.
It's also adamant over Jolly since Archeops doesn't really need that extra speed. Adamant 204 speed outspeeds +1 Lilligant and other stuff for RU specifically.

Archeops w/choice scarf
252atk, 204spd, 52spa lonely
U-Turn
Rock Slide
Heat wave
Knock Off/earthquake

Is what I'm planning on running. The EVs and moves are a bit more RU based than yours.
This set loves defog and even wish support to make sure it doesn't go into defeatist range.

This is a pretty decent set but it could be made better. With decent bulk and a few common weaknesses (not to mention Weak Armor) it's an okay user of Weakness Policy; with Autotomize it's possible to reach +3 Speed and +2 offenses which is always nice. Also Freeze Dry > Ice Beam. Although it's a slight drop in power, Freeze Dry lets you slap Rotom-W where before it walled you. I believe a set like this was posted somewhere on the Battle Spot forum... Here. http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/weird-sets-youve-seen-on-battle-spot.3495438/page-3

Vanilluxe @ Weakness Policy
Modest
Weak Armour
252 HP/252 Sp. Atk/4 Def
-Autotomize
-Freeze Dry
-Flash Cannon
-HP [Fire]
No:

Modest
Ice Body
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Spa / 4 HP

-Autotomize
-Freeze Dry
-Water Pulse
-HP [Fire]

Weak Armor isn't worth it becuase you already have autotomize. Water pulse provides better coverage with freeze dry, (with ice beam it would not) The evs should be max speed max special attack. Peroid

I've been thinking about choice scarf Archeops a lot lately, but with a couple differences. My set has rock slide over head smash since the recoil will literally make Archeops useless for the rest of the match, the move essentially being a sacrifice one pokemon for another thing. I don't think this is really a productive strategy and is pretty unreliable. Rock slide is much weaker, but still strong enough coming off of that massive attack stat and the flinch chance goes well with the high speed.
It's also adamant over Jolly since Archeops doesn't really need that extra speed. Adamant 204 speed outspeeds +1 Lilligant and other stuff for RU specifically.

Archeops w/choice scarf
252atk, 204spd, 52spa lonely
U-Turn
Rock Slide
Heat wave
Knock Off/earthquake

Is what I'm planning on running. The EVs and moves are a bit more RU based than yours.
This set loves defog and even wish support to make sure it doesn't go into defeatist range.
Nice set, since acheops outspeeds a lot of pokes, do you think a CB would be viable?

Nice set, since acheops outspeeds a lot of pokes, do you think a CB would be viable?
If I'm not mistaken choice band was good enough to be standard last gen. It wouldn't work on this particular set because I love my heat wave, but it's still really good.

I just noticed Archeops got switcheroo as an egg move this gen! That might come in handy for choice sets, though I'm not sure where it'd fit in.

ginganinja

It's all coming back to me now
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Specs Blissey:

Blissey (F) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Natural Cure (or Serene Grace for 60% paralyze, 20% burn, 20% freeze)
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Spd / 252 SAtk
Modest Nature
- Fire Blast
- Thunder
- Focus Blast
- Blizzard

For a special wall, Blissey hits surprisingly hard, reaching a special attack stat of 410 after all is added up. The movepool is to ensure that blissey hits as hard as possible, but some moves can be swapped out if they must (ice beam for blizzard, thunderbolt for thunder, etc.). This combination hits 10 out of 18 types super effectively. This set also makes a very good special tank and will catch many things like ferrothorn off guard.

And just for fun:

252+ SpA Choice Specs Blissey Fire Blast vs. 0 HP / 4- SpD Normal Type Goomy: 192-226 (83.1 - 97.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
Blissey measures a .83 - .98 on the Goomy Scale.

Basically what this means is you have to rely on super effective hits. Still, the set is effective and it's worth a try.
What are some things that constitute a shitty gimmick?
  • Using a Pokemon that has no business being used in OU, for the sake of using it in OU.
  • Movesets that are inferior and ineffective compared to existing movesets, or use an obscure move for the sake of hitting an even more obscure check or counter.
  • Movesets that are utterly impractacle or are horribly outclassed by another Pokemon.
  • This is an OU thread. Don't post some Lugia set.
If you post a shitty gimmick, your post will be deleted and infracted, NO EXCEPTIONS.
You forgot Hyper Beam bro.

This is not the only set posted here that breaks the rules. I invite all posters to go back and take a quick look as to what you posted, and remove it if you think it breaks the rules because after a 24 hour grace period I will be deleting and infracting anything that I believe breaks the rules.

Last edited:
A great revenge killer :

Archeops @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Defeatist
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Head Smash
- U-turn
- Dragon Claw/Aerial Ace/Stone Edge

While Scarf was unnecessary for it in BW RU regarding to its speed, they're too many fast threats in XY OU for its 110 base speed to be sufficient alone.

Head Smash OHKO many, many things including both mega-Charizard, Talonflame even after defeatist activated after a banded brave bird, and in fact a lot of thins that are not even vulnerable to Rock like latios or rotom-w.

If Archeops is used as a lead it can easily escape a bad match-up still landing pretty decent damages with U-turn which provide psy-type coverage too,

Other moves are for coverage, earthquake putting Mega-Lucario in any priority attack/entry hazard kill range, even OHKOing with luck. Dragon claw/Aerial Ace won't be of much use but may be useful when you don't want to place all your bet on your opponent (not) switching. But most time U-turn will do just that job AND help you keep your momentum.

Still this set is highly threatened by wall with mass HP, they can switch into your Head Smash, sponging it while putting you under 50% HP, rendering Archeops almost useless.

SR weakness is annoying, but Archeops is not going to switch that much anyway due to its frailty.

EDIT : Under the suggestion of Dododoggy i've added stone edge to the fourth moveslot, it still ohko both mega-charizard, do pretty decent damage on other OU threats and is safer. But it should not replace the Head Smash slot wich let you threat more extra pokemons than Dragon Claw or Aerial Ace would.
Given that this is a full physical attacker, why does it have special attack EVs? Did you mean special defense?

I love that Archeops set, I am gonna try it out soon
However, I think the main problem with that set once it headsmashes a few times, deaftist will soon activate and really affect its ability to kill.
"sorry if this is a stupid answer"

Don't know if something like this has been posted but here it is:

Talonflame @ Salac Berry / Liechi Berry / Shuca Berry
Trait: Gale Wings
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 Def
Nature: Adamant (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Natural Gift
- Swords Dance
- Brave Bird / Acrobatics
- Flare Blitz / U-turn / Roost

This set allows Talonflame to take out its counters like a boss. Natural Gift's type and base power depend on the berry consumed. So if you want to get rid of rotom-w, use Liechi berry which makes Natural Gift a 100 BP Grass type move. Salac Berry makes Natural Gift a 100 BP Fighting type move. Finally, Shuca berry makes Naturla Gift an 80 BP Ground type move. I would go with Liechi since Rotom W is way too common plus it has a chance of taking out Ttar at + 2 incase Rotom w isn't in the opponent's team.

Calcs:

+2 252+ Atk Liechi Berry Talonflame Natural Gift (100 BP Grass) vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Tyranitar: 322-380 (79.7 - 94%) -- 43.8% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

+2 252+ Atk Liechi Berry Talonflame Natural Gift (100 BP Grass) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Rotom-W: 240-284 (78.9 - 93.4%) -- 43.8% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

+2 252+ Atk Shuca Berry Talonflame Natural Gift (80 BP Ground) vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Heatran: 532-628 (137.8 - 162.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Salac berry Natural Gift at +2 2hkos Heatran at best so I would leave Heatran to another team member. Also, Salac berry Natural Gift has a high chance of OHKOing Ttar unboosted after sr and easily OHKO's at +2.

So yeah, there's the set. :]

Edit: FurryGah posted a set quite similar to this a while back so shout out to him, though I didn't know. :]

Edit 2: Added Acrobatics as a possible move for the set thanks to Neto-Senpai's suggestion.

Last edited:
In my post that had 3762749 sets, I deeted the ones that I don'0t think they are really viable.

I want to showcases to you what it's a usable "gimmicky set" and what is a pure crap set:
Gimmicky set:
Dragonite @ Choice Specs/Life Orb
Abiity Mutiscale
EV: 100 HP 252 SpA 156 Spe /4 HP 252 SpA 252 Spe (Tentative in both cases)
Nature: Modest/Timid
-Draco Meteor
-Hurricane
-Fire Blast/Famethrower.
-Super Power/Dragon Puse/Surf/Thunderbolt.

Thung that this set does (with Choice Specs):
Draco Meteor OHKOes Greninja (min 134%), Talonflame (132%), Hurricane can OHKO (min 94%) Charizard X, Hurricane OHKoes standard Mega Venusaur (min 115%), Fire Blast OHKOes Skarmory min 132%), Draco meteor/Hurricane OHKOes Alakazam (min 102%), to show some examples of top threats, OHKOes Mega Pinsir with any of the 3 moves, etc.

Even nthough Dragonite prefers physiucal attacks, this can be effective to surprise your opponent

Draco Meteor is the main move that does high amount of power versus many opponent. Wihile it has a nasty effect (a Special Attack drop) it doesn't make you trapped for 2-3 turns. Hurricane is an option of STAb with high base power (110), that hits Grass, Fighting and Bug effectiveness, three types that Drsagonite ike switching in. Fire Blast is for deaing with Steels that resist your other two moves.

The last sot is to complete the coverage. Super Power is for Chansey, Bissey and Tyranitar, whcih has great specia defenses, Dragon puse is for having a STAb that doesn't lower your SpA, Surf is for hitting Ground and Fire types consistently while Thunderbolt take scare of seected Water nad Flying types, specialy Gyarados.

A craop is for example Specia Weavile.

Don't know if something like this has been posted but here it is:

Talonflame @ Salac Berry / Liechi Berry / Shuca Berry
Trait: Gale Wings
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd/ 4 Def
Nature: Adamant (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Natural Gift
- Swords Dance
- Brave Bird
- Flare Blitz / U-turn / Roost

This set allows Talonflame to take out its counters like a boss. Natural Gift's type and base power depend on the berry consumed. So if you want to get rid of rotom-w, use Liechi berry which makes Natural Gift a 100 BP Grass type move. Salac Berry makes Natural Gift a 100 BP Fighting type move. Finally, Shuca berry makes Naturla Gift an 80 BP Ground type move. I would go with Liechi since Rotom W is way too common plus it has a chance of taking out Ttar at + 2 incase Rotom w isn't in the opponent's team.

Calcs:

+2 252+ Atk Liechi Berry Talonflame Natural Gift (100 BP Grass) vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Tyranitar: 322-380 (79.7 - 94%) -- 43.8% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

+2 252+ Atk Liechi Berry Talonflame Natural Gift (100 BP Grass) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Rotom-W: 240-284 (78.9 - 93.4%) -- 43.8% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

+2 252+ Atk Shuca Berry Talonflame Natural Gift (80 BP Ground) vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Heatran: 532-628 (137.8 - 162.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Salac berry Natural Gift at +2 2hkos Heatran at best so I would leave Heatran to another team member. Also, Salac berry Natural Gift has a high chance of OHKOing Ttar unboosted after sr and easily OHKO's at +2.

So yeah, there's the set. :]

Edit: FurryGah posted a set quite similar to this a while back so shout out to him, though I didn't know. :]
How about Acrobatics as an option over Brave Bird, since you will most likely use Natural Gift on the counter switch before using Brave Bird?

How about Acrobatics as an option over Brave Bird, since you will most likely use Natural Gift on the counter switch before using Brave Bird?
Yes, that is definitely a cool option since acrobatics doesn't deal recoil damage. I shall edit the post :)

I was just thinking since this set has no life orb or sky plate or boosting item, Brave Bird would be better but I guess Acrobatics works too. Thanks for the suggestion :]

Tentacruel @ Expert Belt
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Acid Spray
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Giga Drain

Acid Spray is the key to this set. This set is extremely effective with sticky web support (it out-speeds choice scarf Genesect with sticky web up). You can also replace scald with surf or hydro pump, as well as any of the other coverage moves, since Tentacruel learns Dazzling Gleam and Sludge Wave. Here are some calcs:

252 SpA Expert Belt Tentacruel Ice Beam vs. -2 252 HP / 0 SpD Mandibuzz: 355-420 (83.7 - 99%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

252 SpA Expert Belt Tentacruel Giga Drain vs. -2 4 HP / 0 SpD Rotom-W: 269-317 (111.1 - 130.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 SpA Expert Belt Tentacruel Giga Drain vs. -2 252 HP / 0 SpD Rotom-W: 269-317 (88.4 - 104.2%) -- 25% chance to OHKO
252 SpA Expert Belt Tentacruel Giga Drain vs. -2 252 HP / 252+ SpD Rotom-W: 194-230 (63.8 - 75.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

252 SpA Expert Belt Tentacruel Acid Spray vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Azumarill: 139-166 (34.4 - 41%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
252 SpA Expert Belt Tentacruel Giga Drain vs. -2 252 HP / 4 SpD Azumarill: 341-403 (84.4 - 99.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 SpA Expert Belt Tentacruel Ice Beam vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Landorus-T: 408-485 (106.8 - 126.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252 SpA Expert Belt Tentacruel Acid Spray vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Togekiss: 79-94 (21.1 - 25.1%) -- possible 5HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 SpA Expert Belt Tentacruel Ice Beam vs. -2 252 HP / 252+ SpD Togekiss: 223-264 (59.6 - 70.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

252 SpA Expert Belt Tentacruel Ice Beam vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Garchomp: 355-422 (99.1 - 117.8%) -- 93.8% chance to OHKO

252 SpA Expert Belt Tentacruel Scald vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Mamoswine: 341-403 (80.4 - 95%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 SpA Expert Belt Tentacruel Acid Spray vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Tangrowth: 197-233 (48.7 - 57.6%) -- 49.2% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

252 SpA Tentacruel Scald vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Lucario: 127-150 (45 - 53.1%) -- 33.2% chance to 2HKO

252 SpA Expert Belt Tentacruel Ice Beam vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Gliscor: 432-514 (122 - 145.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO

The point of this set is to use acid spray on a predicted switch, then use the coverage move of choice. In addition to doing a small amount of damage (60 BP including STAB), Acid Spray reduces the opponents special defense by 2 stages. This by itself can force a lot of switches, so it is helpful to get hazards up. Tentacruel's base 100 speed also lets it revenge kill a lot of threats. Unfortunately, I did not think of this set 5th gen, but I am sure it would have worked well.

So I got my PokeBank Celebi, and it isn't the best one, but it is workable. Sadly I could not soft-reset for the one I wanted, and I ended up getting an Impish one. Luckily it isn't the worst nature, but I would've at least preferred a Bold one for better offensive option. Well, that's not the case. I am pleased, however, that my 3 max IV's are HP, Defense and Speed, and since I can't do anything else with this Pokemon, I'm thinking about using it as a Physically-Defensive Celebi:

Celebi @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP/ 252 Def/4 Spe
Impish Nature
IV's: (31/??/31/??/??/31)
-Recover
-Heal Bell
-Leech Seed
-U-Turn

This is probably the only viable set since I can't get move tutor moves from B2W2, and U-Turn is my best attack, which works with Natural Cure. Recover is obvious for a defensive-based Pokemon. I chose Heal Bell because I have plenty of physical attackers that are crippled by burn. Leech Seed I'm not so sure about, but aside from U-Turn I can't really beat my opponent's Pokemon with another move considering the situation.

I know that Celebi has a huge weakness to Bug and will either be OHKO'd or, if lucky, 2HKO'd by any U-Turn. I'm considering Tanga Berry because I have Recover and Leech Seed to gain back health.

Any opinions for what I can do with my Celebi would help. If I've posted in the wrong thread or this has already been discussed, do let me know so I can take this off.

Edit: Some other moves I considered were toxic, thunder wave, wish and protect, and substitute. Would replace heal bell w/ toxic or thunder wave. Maybe substitute. Could also use baton pass w/ substitute. Really depends on what I need.

Last edited:
Nice set, i would maybe slash Thunder Wave or Toxic on it and maybe replace Leech Seed? Dunno, would be nice if you had a STAB or something too, but if the intention is to like, switch in on a hit and tank it, heal up or cripple with status and then U-turn out, maybe there is no place for that.

Punchshroom

FISHIOUS REND MEGA SHARPEDO
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor

Noivern
@ Life Orb
Ability: Infiltrator / Frisk
EV's: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Nature: Timid
Moveset:
- Draco Meteor
- Super Fang
- U-turn / Hurricane
- Focus Blast / Flamethrower

Undoubtedly Noivern's biggest issue is 2HKOing bulky opponents. Even with all those powerful moves, 97 Special Attack is very lackluster (which is why no one claims Galvantula as a hard hitter, even with spammable Thunders). Its strongest and best move is Draco Meteor, which only brings its inability to 2HKO stuff into further light since Noivern cannot just switch coverage moves afterwards to KO the Draco Meteor sponge what with its Special Attack totally fizzled out, and any move other than Draco Meteor has poor accuracy, power, or coverage to be able to be spammed safely. Enter Super Fang, arguably Noivern's best spamming move alongside Draco Meteor, which improves its KOing potential.

No matter how bulky the (non-Ghost) opponent is, they're taking a clean 50% without any drawback to Noivern whatsoever, not even Life Orb recoil! At this point, Noivern's options broaden considerably: it can now drop its intact Meteor on its half-KOed opponent, it can U-turn away while the foe tries to heal itself, or it can just finish off the foe with its coverage option of choice. No longer does Noivern have to constantly predict when Heatran or Assault Vest Tyranitar will step in to ruin its day: once they switch in on that Super Fang they are in range of a KO via Focus Blast, and Noivern didn't even have to hit twice in a row with it! Super Fang is also Noivern's best move against Fairies, the frailer / heavily weakened ones which can be finished off with Hurricane while the bulky / healthier ones can easily be taken advantage of while they heal themselves.

ethan06

⋖(☼┆☼)⋗
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
No:

Modest
Ice Body
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Spa / 4 HP

-Autotomize
-Freeze Dry
-Water Pulse
-HP [Fire]

Weak Armor isn't worth it becuase you already have autotomize. Water pulse provides better coverage with freeze dry, (with ice beam it would not) The evs should be max speed max special attack. Peroid
Eeeeehh. Perhaps I should have gone into more depth in my explanation. I decided on max HP over Speed investment because I hadn't calc'd the speed tiers at that point (I have since; 36 Speed EVs with a Modest nature beats Mega Manectric at +2), but in any case, running a Weakness Policy Ice-type with virtually no bulk at all is simply a stupid idea. Ice Body wouldn't have any real utility at all (hail is dead lol), but with Weak Armour you can set up on certain physical Scarfers and take them out. Water Pulse has better coverage than Flash Cannon though, so good catch there. Try this:

Modest
Weak Armour
252 HP/220 Sp. Atk/36 Spd
-Autotomize
-Freeze Dry
-Water Pulse
-HP [Fire]

Creative? idk. Underrated? Pretty sure yes.

M-Aggron @Aggronite
252 HP/252 Spdef/4 Atk
Careful
Filter
- Rest
- Sleep talk
- Curse
- Heavy Slam

If there's one Pokemon who doesn't give a shit about what he is setting up on, its Aggron. The idea behind this is simple - use Curse, heal up when necessary, then unleash your Heavy Slam. Speaking of which, Aggron happens to be one of those mons who can make good use of the move due to its high weight and STAB. After a few curses, nothing - I repeat, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING can break through Aggron on the physical side. This includes Terrakion, Lando-T, Mamoswine, Talonflame, Char-X, Conkeldurr, Lucario-N, you name it. 140 base attack isn't anything to scoff at either - there are few things in the game that don't take full damage from Heavy Slam, and after a few curses it can outright one-shot almost anything that doesn't resist it (and even some that do).

The only weakness this guy has is special attackers like Char-Y, and special variants of Lucario and Aegislash. I'm thinking that a good special sponge (Goodra?) can make a good partner.

Thoughts?

termi

bike is short for bichael
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
Just a quick heads up: Vanilluxe sucks, always. It's always outclassed, it always dies too quickly, it never has the power to sweep properly, it was barely used in last gen's neverused and as far as I'm concerned Freeze Dry is the only thing Vanilluxe got from this generation, so please don't bother with it. Keep things real and post sets that are actually worth using.

Just a quick heads up: Vanilluxe sucks, always. It's always outclassed, it always dies too quickly, it never has the power to sweep properly, it was barely used in last gen's neverused and as far as I'm concerned Freeze Dry is the only thing Vanilluxe got from this generation, so please don't bother with it. Keep things real and post sets that are actually worth using.
As long as we are talking OU and pratically every tier over NU, yes, then Vanilluxe is outclassed. However, as Jynx got banned from NU if i recall correctly, it should be able to get itself a niche as some kind of specially offensive Ice-type in NU unless i have forgot some pokemon that could compete with Vanilluxe for that spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)