Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 36 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
how does mienshao work?
What lockie said....in your case all of your mons can learn volt switch or u turn except for sylveon and char x..considering you only jave 2 defensive mons volt turn would be a good way for you to go

Pretty much life orb/ scarfed mostly

Fake out/poison jab
Hi jump kick
U-turn
Stone edge

Regenerator heals your health by 1/3 each time you switch, so you restore any hp lost by going for fake out+ an attack or 2 :]

This is the set I recommend :]
If you have the ivs and nature hp ice is a good option too..I like drain punch too...mienshao os frail but he forces switches...hit the incoming mon witg a drain punch and u turn out..I like knock off too for the same reason as drain punch. Make sure you pick your movement based on what kinda support your team needs..not everyone needs knock off, and some people are scared of high jump kick (its kind of necessary though)

Last edited by a moderator:
If you have the ivs and nature hp ice is a good option too..I like drain punch too...mienshao os frail but he forces switches...hit the incoming mon witg a drain punch and u turn out
Yeah, naive with hp ice instead of stone edge is also completely viable as well :D although i think regenerator does a fine job with it not needing DP

Although, I absolutely love the jolly banded set with reckless. So much power o-o

Yeah, naive with hp ice instead of stone edge is also completely viable as well :D although i think regenerator does a fine job with it not needing DP

Although, I absolutely love the jolly banded set with reckless. So much power o-o
Yeah but a lot of times being in with mienshao for more than 2 turns is a misplay and you lose momentum if you need to hard switch.

Looking for:
  • 5 IV Females in special Poke Balls (especially looking for ones in Heal Ball, Dive Ball, and Luxury Ball)
  • 5 IV Males with 4 egg moves
Offering: RNG Breeding services. I can teach moves from the Move Tutor.

Last edited:
Looking for:
  • 5 IV Females in special Poke Balls (especially looking for ones in Heal Ball, Dive Ball, and Luxury Ball)
  • 5 IV Males with 4 egg moves
Offering: RNG Breeding services. I can teach moves from the Move Tutor.
i have a 5iv charmander timid counter,dragon pulse,d-dance,ancient power
also if anyone wants this they are welcome to request away!

Can we trade tommorw sorry no Ha left with 5ivs.......................
Yeah sure. Which larvitar should I set aside? They're all jolly nature with dragon dance, stealth rock, and ancient power (yea weird combo of egg moves). I have a 31/x/31/31/31/31, 31/31/x/31/31/31, and a 31/31/31/31/x/31 larvitar.

I have Pokemon X, and I'm looking for Aggronite. I have several flawless Pokes and can breed a few more upon request. These include:

Slowpoke, Sigilyph, Porygon, Solosis, Honedge, Heracross, Scyther, Flabebe, Growlithe, Fletchling, Shroomish, Gible, Larvitar, Klefki

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
I have Pokemon X, and I'm looking for Aggronite. I have several flawless Pokes and can breed a few more upon request. These include:

Slowpoke, Sigilyph, Porygon, Solosis, Honedge, Heracross, Scyther, Flabebe, Growlithe, Fletchling, Shroomish, Gible, Larvitar, Klefki
Any egg moves on Klefki? I need switcheroo.

Yeah sure. Which larvitar should I set aside? They're all jolly nature with dragon dance, stealth rock, and ancient power (yea weird combo of egg moves). I have a 31/x/31/31/31/31, 31/31/x/31/31/31, and a 31/31/31/31/x/31 larvitar.
i would love one without Sp.def

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)