Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 36 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello all! Looking for some female spitbacks of skill link minnico, regenerator tangela, thickfat mamoswine, and stealth rock pawniard/chimchar :) ivs don't matter but egg moves and nature would be rad

for trade I have 4-5iv spits of
adamant huge power marills (ajet, bdrum, superpower
medidite jolly with bullet punch
spiritomb pressure (few infiltrator) bold with dbond, painsplit, imprision
vullaby impish overcoat knockoff, roost
sableye prankster careful with recover
murkrow adamant prankster

Looking for a 5IV Honedge but only if its French, Spanish, Italian or German even Korean, i have a japanese one, i'm willing to trade a 5IV honedge back for it, or something else

Looking for these in BW:

Male Lileep with Recover and Stealth Rock
Female Lileep with the Storm Drain Ability
Female Minccino with the Skill Link Ability

I can offer other HA or egg move Pokes in return.

Ok, so someone had a sleep clause battle with me that allowed one sleep per battle which is fine by me. This was in a local tournament and I had a Smeargle start. He had a gengar. He attempted to hypnosis me, I magic bounced him. That was fine. I beat him down reasonably and then he woke up. I used Magic Bounce again because I figured he aimed to put me to sleep. he fell asleep again, big shocker. However, at that point he said that I put him to sleep twice and had me recorded as a loss which lost the tournament. Is there any guideline that could help me out there. I contested it but they're actually dumb enough to fight me on it.
You'd have to put more than one pokemon to sleep at a time in order to break sleep clause... you didn't break it.

i'm looking for a female charmander/charmeleon in a luxury ball. i'll give some 5 iv breed or whatever item(s). just send me a pm if you need me to list anything

edit: alright someone already offered to help

Last edited:
I told myself I wouldn't do this, but f*** it I have to vent. Just hatched a shiny spheal, going all like yaaaaay a shiny, but the motherf***** has 0 Sp.A IVs. HOW IS THIS F***** POSSIBLE!?! I HATE YOU RNG, THIS IS THE SECOND TIME YOU'VE DONE THIS TO ME YOU #$##$#$#$#$#$!&%$W@$

i'm looking for a female charmander/charmeleon in a luxury ball. i'll give some 5 iv breed or whatever item(s). just send me a pm if you need me to list anything
*Heavy Breathing*
Time to calm down...... If you just want the ball, I can catch you one from the friend safari

What pokemon are good to use at the battle maison (except Truant Durant)? I'm trying to reach at least 100 wins and almost lost to an Extrasensory Raikou using my M-Venusaur and Azumarill. Azumarill lived its Thunderbolt thankfully, then finished it up with Aqua Jet.

I told myself I wouldn't do this, but f*** it I have to vent. Just hatched a shiny spheal, going all like yaaaaay a shiny, but the motherf***** has 0 Sp.A IVs. HOW IS THIS F***** POSSIBLE!?! I HATE YOU RNG, THIS IS THE SECOND TIME YOU'VE DONE THIS TO ME YOU #$##$#$#$#$#$!&%$W@$

*Heavy Breathing*
Time to calm down...... If you just want the ball, I can catch you one from the friend safari
You'll eventually learn that hatching shinies is NOT a good thing, cheer up bud :^)

What pokemon are good to use at the battle maison (except Truant Durant)? I'm trying to reach at least 100 wins and almost lost to an Extrasensory Raikou using my M-Venusaur and Azumarill. Azumarill lived its Thunderbolt thankfully, then finished it up with Aqua Jet.
There's a thread dedicated to successful teams I think in the Orange Islands subforum (sorry, on phone or I'd link it). They keep entries of both teams with and without Truant. I managed 74 wins with M-Scizor. D-Nite, and Greninja which someone else had posted to the top list.

Dragonite, M-Kanga and Aegislash can get you through it easy :) Your choice who you want to start with of Dnite and M-Kanga :)

Does anyone know where I can find a list of TSVs of people on GFaqs? I got 2 Wurmple eggs I want to hatch. I found a match on 1 in Gamefaqs but still need to find the one for the one I want to keep for myself.

hello all! Looking for some female spitbacks of skill link minnico, regenerator tangela, thickfat mamoswine, and stealth rock pawniard/chimchar :) ivs don't matter but egg moves and nature would be rad

for trade I have 4-5iv spits of
adamant huge power marills (ajet, bdrum, superpower
medidite jolly with bullet punch
spiritomb pressure (few infiltrator) bold with dbond, painsplit, imprision
vullaby impish overcoat knockoff, roost
sableye prankster careful with recover
murkrow adamant prankster
reposting before I head out for a while but I'll be back soon ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)