Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 36 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know where I can find a list of TSVs of people on GFaqs? I got 2 Wurmple eggs I want to hatch. I found a match on 1 in Gamefaqs but still need to find the one for the one I want to keep for myself.
Or I could clone the hatchling for you so you only need to get one to SV hatch it :)

Or I could clone the hatchling for you so you only need to get one to SV hatch it :)
Thanks for the offer but the problem is I like to keep every single shiny I hatch/breed one of a kind and uncloned. The one I'm still looking for is the 6IV Flawless Hidden Power Rock Female Wurmple which is the one I'm keeping for myself. The other I will probably trade for probably another shiny obtained in a similar manner that's nicknamable but will have to be non-redistributable.

EDIT: I found 1419 but am looking for 0546

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
I need a few things, maybe you guys can help me out.

- Female Dive Ball Clauncher. Don't care about levels, moves, IV's, etc.
- Need to know my TSV, for as far I can do something with it.
- Someone with Clauncher in his/her Friend Safari.

I'm also looking for 6th gen females in nice balls, I have every nature Ditto to trade for it ^^ (14x flawless, 4x -Spe flawless)

still looking for female HA skiddo in nest ball. IVs dont matter. At least add me if you have Skiddo on your safari please (and let me know)

I'm also looking for 6th gen females in nice balls, I have every nature Ditto to trade for it ^^ (14x flawless, 4x -Spe flawless)
I can get you the female Clauncher. What nature would you like on her, Modest I'd assume?

Clauncher isn't in any FC, it is found wild in ocean in X :)

anyone have an adamant/jolly inkay w/ 31 in attack and speed and contrary or a shiny pumpkaboo nature and ivs do not matter. i will be offering your choice between super size pumpkaboo or doduo spitbacks for the inkay and a shiny skrelp for the pumkaboo pm me if intrested

looking for togepi safari

also LF mixed meloetta and any decent keldeo with icy wind (useful hidden power a plus)

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
**Rare females for trade!!**​
#004 Charmander X / Adamant / Blaze / 31/31/31/xx/31/31 / Egg Moves: Outrage, Dragon Dance, Belly Drum, Crunch
#138 Omanyte / Modest / Swift Swim / 31/xx/31/31/31/31 / Egg Moves: Spikes, Toxic Spikes, Water Pulse

Looking for other 12.5% females in matching balls, especially Speed Boost Torchic (Pokéball), Chlorophyll Bulbasaur (Nest Ball), and Illusion Zorua (Luxury Ball). However, I'm open to all offers.

LF: Shiny Noibat to replace the one I accidentally traded
FT: Shiny Skiddo, shiny Marrep or shiny Eevee

I also have a lot of free 5 IV HA Fletchlings, male and female, pm if interested :)

Last edited:
Looking for these in BW:

Male Lileep with Recover and Stealth Rock
Female Lileep with the Storm Drain ability
Female Mincinno with the Skill Link ability

I can offer other HA or egg move Pokemon in return. They don't need to have good IVs or natures either.

I'm looking for a flawless Japanese ditto (preferably adamant) in either 4/5th gen. Willing to trade any breedable poke for it from my trade thread. See sig. Also got loads of others with imperfect natures & IVs and can get pokes with apricorn balls etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)