Offler's Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, man. I know you said you weren't interested in my pokés, but I've seen all I have and can offer you more. Have one Adamant Sand Rush Drilbull with Rapid Spin (can also make a Mold Breaker one) and can make the following pokémon: Impish Harvest Phantump, Impish Vullaby with Foul Play and Roost, Timid Gastly, Jolly Scrappy Kangaskhan, Jolly Gible with Outrage and Adamant Mawile. Interested in any of them for Riolu?

If
Hey, man. I know you said you weren't interested in my pokés, but I've seen all I have and can offer you more. Have one Adamant Sand Rush Drilbull with Rapid Spin (can also make a Mold Breaker one) and can make the following pokémon: Impish Harvest Phantump, Impish Vullaby with Foul Play and Roost, Timid Gastly, Jolly Scrappy Kangaskhan, Jolly Gible with Outrage and Adamant Mawile. Interested in any of them for Riolu?
the Khanga is Jolly/adamant and 5ivs then sure ^.^

Im sorry guys, i havent been able to breed for the past week and a bit due to exams and having to revise etc. Normal breeding will restart shortley. Apologies again D; <3

Ok guys, im back to breeding now, sorry for the delay , i had a chain of exams i had to prepare for recently, breeding is now resumed!

Hello,I am interested in your speed boost carvanha
I would like to offer you my shiny pokemon
Gliscor,scizor,charizard,tortera,rotom,milotic,eevee,toxicroak,drapion,togekiss,chansey,blissey,azumarill,heatran,weavile

Pick 1 of them

They are all shiny,full IV and competitive level 100 pokemon

Hello,I am interested in your speed boost carvanha
I would like to offer you my shiny pokemon
Gliscor,scizor,charizard,tortera,rotom,milotic,eevee,toxicroak,drapion,togekiss,chansey,blissey,azumarill,heatran,weavile

Pick 1 of them

They are all shiny,full IV and competitive level 100 pokemon
As i can pokegen myself, can you let me know if they are Kalos born? Thanks in advance

Hello i'm interested in a porygon. I can offer flawless nincada, joltik, aipom, venipede, poliwag, chansey, wooper etc. Some of them may take me a short while to breed though ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)