Big Smogon Mafia Mafia (BIGinner) - Day %

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
^ virgin alarm is blaring.

you presume the adage is 100% truth as well, when in fact 'mutual enemy' cannot be substituted to mean friend.

any faction would be stupid to not establish dialogue with us, both villages need each other dead and we have a kill to use. we need both villages dead. and the other mafia hoodlums. so we can cooperate to an extent. I doubt we'll ever be true strange bedfellows like the Thieves and Cheaters but we can be chums for a while.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Deadline is based on CST. It's going to be at 10:30 PM.

Speaking of deadline, I still need a bunch of actions. Please send them to myself and
Da Letter El. You can send them to us via Smogon forums or the forums that the mafia is hosted on. IRC works as well, but make sure to let BOTH of us know.

I don't want actions falling through the cracks because of miscommunication.

Last edited:

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'm the inspector for the chill games. I have traded aliases with vonFiedler and will be cleaning him tonight. Do not claim to vonFiedler until tomorrow after I clean him. If he is truly aligned with the chill villagers, he will understand that this is a smart play. There's no reason to rush. Don't listen to any of the logical fallacies that would lead you to believe that we need to "quickly organize". This is a ruse by mafia men in order to get information. The smartest way to do this is to clean someone and then start from there after n0. Just be patient.
Yeah, that's not how it works.

If you clean him, it shows that one of 3 things is true:

1) LN and von are both mafia and LN has invented an inspection result
2) LN and von are both clean and telling the truth
3) LN is mafia and von is clean and LN used his mafia team's inspect on von to get this result

You are clean in only 1 of these scenarios, while von is clean in 2 of them.

I would rather claim to von, presuming you find he's village.

Andy Snype

Mr. Music

3) LN is mafia and von is clean and LN used his mafia team's inspect on von to get this result

I would also rather von not share information with LN because if he is clean, then there is a substantially large chance (50/50) that LN is mafia, but then again since he's already shared his alias with LN, so either von is mafia or he is clean and very trusting (lol). This is also just my opinion, but there is quite a whole lot of speculation happening without vonFiedler sharing his thoughts as to why we should be trusting him/LN.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I didn't choose to lead because I wasn't expendable, so don't fuss about the alias. Suffice it to say if I get hooked tonight we'll all know his true colors, but I think it matters little in the long run.

I am going to be NOC silencing an alias at random tonight. The result of which will be announced. Given that there's a thread in the office mostly dedicated to whining about the action I introduced to smogon, and that I publicly asked Acklow for Metroidvania, I think it will be a pretty safe bet that I am clean.

4) LN is clean and von is a mole role, which may exist in this game

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Deadline is in 2 minutes. I am still missing roughly half the game's actions. I'm going to extend deadline for another two hours. Please get your stuff in by then.

Update is up.

Last edited:

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'm going to wait until night starts and this restriction lifts to try to communicate. However, I can still receive private messages, I just cannot respond to them. If you have any information that could lead to a potential lynch target, send me a PM.

I believe that since 2 different people are targeted and affected by the same kind of action then that means that both village like factions may have the same roles while the 2 mafia like factions have the same roles.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
I didn't choose to lead because I wasn't expendable, so don't fuss about the alias. Suffice it to say if I get hooked tonight we'll all know his true colors, but I think it matters little in the long run.

I am going to be NOC silencing an alias at random tonight. The result of which will be announced. Given that there's a thread in the office mostly dedicated to whining about the action I introduced to smogon, and that I publicly asked Acklow for Metroidvania, I think it will be a pretty safe bet that I am clean.
Mafia Site said:
You also find out that Lonelyness and zorbees have been frozen solid! They cannot speak outside of the main thread on Smogon or outside these forums during this day cycle
Von on IRC said:
[05:34] <Celever> you can't have got many claims at this stage
[05:35] <vonFiedler> I have 10
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[05:37] <Celever> wait
[05:37] <Celever> some people gave you there alias
[05:37] <Celever> on N0?
[05:37] <vonFiedler> yes
I think it is reasonable to think that the chill game's inspector would have given his alias to von. Now begs the question -- why did von NOC silence LN?

Either LN or von is mafia because von claimed too me the same role as LN so I blocked LN and something to remember is that they might both be there respective villages cops.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
SANDS contact me ASAP. I've got to leave in like 10 minutes, shoot me a PM on smogon and then I'll get back to you in around 8:30 hours. We should have better chats tomorrow if you can't be on then!

Don't contact anyone else for now, this must be private.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)