Big Smogon Mafia Mafia (BIGinner) - Day %

The thing is that you said you where a cop yet later you said that you had the same role as me if I was mafia why would I give you my alias right away when you asked the first time?

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Why did you try to convince me that I was a mad cop? Why did you NOC silence Lonelyness when he claimed to be a chill inspector? Why were you afraid that I would use your alias to lynch you?

I NOC silenced LN because you claimed to be cop first so I thought he might be a mafia claiming to be a cop and I did not try to convince you that you where a mad cop I just said that it was a possibility.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Von, can you paste your entire conversation with Archen? I don't see why you would claim inspector to him, even if you did suspect he was a mole. It just makes no sense to me. As for Archen, I'm not entirely confident in what he is at all, but I don't think that Archen being mafia or Old Game or anything makes Von clean. Remember that there are three mafia-like factions, plus the possible neutrals, so they could be opposing mafias fighting for control of the Chill Games.

To the guy PMing me on IRC panicking, calm down. You're most likely doing fine. Just keep your alias secret and you'll be alright.

One of you asked me to tell you someone who is clean so you can chat with them. I do have a couple guys who I'm pretty confident are clean, but nobody besides myself has sheet access. I was going to add them on day 1 but did not anticipate being targeted via smogon name. If anyone really feels the need to converse with them, let me know, but I haven't really encountered any problems with the current system just yet.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
Archen said:
May I please have a role claim and do you think starwarsfan it truthful? My role is to make it so a person can only talk in the fourms
vonFiedler said:
Oh really.

What is your Game Name?
Archen said:
What is your role first my game is NOC Desktop Dungeons
vonFiedler said:
What exactly does your role do?
Archen said:
I force a person at night to play NOC agenst there will and use my logic to make a huge too long dont read
vonFiedler said:
Ok I'm sorry for being suspicious. I am Metroidvania, the Chill Games Inspector. I'd like to inspect you tonight. Can we trade aliases?
Archen said:
Are we even allowed too Im sorry but I dont trust you becouse you could use my alises and say that im mafia
vonFiedler said:
It's interesting that "saying you are mafia" is the downside to you, but you're new so that's ok. Yes we can trade aliases. I'm very interested in keeping certain players from using OOC (namely zorbees), so you're a good inspection target. Like I said, I'll give you my alias if you give me yours. Fair trade.
Archen said:
I wasent thinking and thought you meant my alises and password for some reason anyway my aliases is Fishin.
Archen said:
So do you think starwarsfan is truthful or a mafia?
vonFiedler said:
I have no clue what starwarsfan is talking about. He thinks if he vets me I'll trust him but yeah... now maybe he's an Old Game though.
Archen said:
He could be random guessing too and something to be considered is that you may be a different cop like a mad cop
vonFiedler said:
Hmmm... I'll have to research my game to see if that bears any weight.
Archen said:
Something to remember when you check someone is that there may be some one listing on you and if you check mafia who is lynched you may have someone who followed you pronounce that your scum.
vonFiedler said:
Uhm... I'm not sure I follow all that. I haven't played mafia on other sites, I don't know much about the expanded rules. Should I not inspect you? Who should I inspect then?
Archen said:
This is actually the first time I have ever done mafia but I have read a lot about it you should still inspect me so you know 100 percent that im not lying what I meant is that some one who tracks you and sees you visit some one who is hanged the next day as mafia might think your mafia and when acklow said there may or may not be moles and you may visit someone with the role of granny and who knows maybe there is a role that lets people liston in on cop checks all im saying is be careful because the cop and doctor are the 2 most powerful roles in the game and some one who is confirmed to be a cop can win the game.
Here he's scrambling for excuses as to why an inspection result on him might be fault, and to be honest I can't even understand half of it.

zorbees said:
Remember that there are three mafia-like factions, plus the possible neutrals, so they could be opposing mafias fighting for control of the Chill Games.
While I'm confident that the people who trusted me on N0 still do so, I don't understand this from your perspective. Let's say I am mafia or neutral or whatever and I'm trying to lynch opposing mafia or neutral or whatever. Why do you care? Obv you want to shit on me as much you can, I mean fair is fair I froze your ass. But why would that affect whether you should lynch Archen or not?

Last edited:

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
While I'm confident that the people who trusted me on N0 still do so, I don't understand this from your perspective. Let's say I am mafia or neutral or whatever and I'm trying to lynch opposing mafia or neutral or whatever. Why do you care? Obv you want to shit on me as much you can, I mean fair is fair I froze your ass. But why would that affect whether you should lynch Archen or not?
Its not about Archen, it is about who is in power of the Chill Games. I'd rather have a Chill Game running the Chill Games than have one of the mafias running the Chill Games. If the two villages are to cooperate in lynching the mafias, I'd rather that cooperation not be sabotaged by a mole leading your faction. For example, if the Failure Games had a mole leading the Chill Games, the Chill Games' roles would not be used to find the hidden Failure Games. So we'd be effectively running solo in finding them. While the Failure Games are probably using either their roles or the Chill roles to find my guys. I think it is obvious why I wouldn't want this to happen.

I I dident want to be checked why would I say this
This is actually the first time I have ever done mafia but I have read a lot about it you should still inspect me so you know 100 percent that im not lying

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
Because I caught onto your "subtle" attempt to not get inspected. Of course AFTER you said to inspect you, you launched into a tirade about moles and trackers and grannys and ugh zorbees are you even reading that shit?

zorbs I am GIVING you the person trying to mole the chill games. I've presented my numerous and mostly unrefuted arguments against him along with the convo. All you have is the fallacious notion that if he is a mafia freezer, then I must be. Because every mafia game is perfectly parallel apparently. You watched Lie Cheat and Steal. You saw how hard aska was screwed over when he made a similar assumption.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
Just because 1 mole is found doesn't mean everyone else is clean. Even the guy who snuffs out the mole isn't guaranteed clean. You wouldn't want a mole from a different team leading because you'd want to be leading.

I admit Archen is suspicious as fuck but that doesn't mean you are clean.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
I was about to ask the same thing.

If you're a hardline enough villages vs. mafias guy that you'd so kindly wish us to be lead clean and competently, you'd think you'd want to not miss a day that could be spent lynching. Of course this is anon mafia, so the fact is really one side just had to stop being chicken-shit about it and throw the first vote. It'll happen in the last 12 hours I'm sure.

Here he's scrambling for excuses as to why an inspection result on him might be fault, and to be honest I can't even understand half of it.

You dident post the entire conversation

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Something else against Von:
Yesterday just before I went to bed I got contacted by a user claiming to be a failure game. He said "now that Von isn't a part of your faction, do you want to ally with us?"
Von reportedly told me that he had no claims from failure games. This either means that he was lying to keep his team mates secret, or Von had originally turned the failure games down. Both of these are suspicious in their own right.

Archen, how about this: NOC Freeze Von tomorrow. Or maybe not Von, just, someone pre-destined. Then we can test your claim and flavour. But how? Von will talk about the same flavour and everything he has been today! Someone hook Von. Let's see this flavour specifically. Von, we'll survive with one user having OC.

Also, in the convo you said that you want to keep targeting zorbees with your role. Why? On N0 you were trying to convince me that a village + village alignment would be a good idea, so why are you taking apart the other village from the leader down?

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Also, just pointing this out, there is no reason I would not be clean as chill games. Every faction in this game will have some type of kill source, correct? In a big that's pretty much a definite. If I wasn't vig for chill games then the real one would have come forward by now. They haven't, so I'm clean.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)