Other The OU Theorymon Project (CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So torn but Water/Fairy Milotic would more competitive than drizzle Bronzong i feel, the loss of Levitate would be too great, and if you wanted the extra turns of rain, you couldn't have the extra turns of screens. So add Fairy instantly improved

Here are my thoughts:

Simple Slowking: No one is going to give Slowking two turns to set up TR and Nasty Plot, and without TR, it isn't any better than Manaphy. CM + Slack Off is still destroyed by physical attackers.

Water/Fairy Milotic: We don't have a Fairy retyping yet this month, and I'd like at least one to check the dragons.

Drizzle Bronzong: Milotic would have been an excellent rain starter, but that is not what we are voting on. Bronzong has no reliable recovery and no offensive presence, so it won't do much to help rain except give it a second starter to use in tandem with Politoed.

Psychic + Normal Reuniclus: We just voted for an Aegislash counter; we don't need another.

I'm going with Water/Fairy Milotic.

Hmm, i definitely dislike the normal added type for reuniclus. For Bronzong and Slowking, the thing is they are made for too specifical teams, even if that slowking must be threatening in every team. My vote goes to Milotic Water/Fairy which may have a very unique and usefull niche in the current meta.

Last edited:
Early days but it looks like water / fairy Milotic has this one.
However I would still much prefer Simple SlowKing because I love overlooked things such as trick room teams and think he would be a pretty epic trick room sweeper given the right circumstances.

Simple Slowking

I was leaning Water/Fairy Milotic but if it turned out to be a threat that would mean a lot more of Mega Venusaur and anything that could do that I'll happily avoid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)