The Crystal Geodude Academy's Tournament - Round 1 READ POST #688

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, it's time to report activity.

I've played hey sup, living rhino and swamp link, but my last 2 opponents (steel edges and zfs) are the johnest players I know uwa

So, activity post, but I'll continue trying to play with them

Yondie hasnt still answered to my VM so we if we don't get this done I guess I deserve the activity win. Otherwise McMeghan was busy etc but I guess we can play in the next few days.

perché no fai (who is 3-2 normally) won against imanalt, but it wasn't upadated in the spreadsheet (dunno if he said it, but i think white queen won against imanalt, and imanalt should have 2 matchs lost)

Typhlito

One Active Dawg
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Tried to avoid doing this but I have to give an activity post.

Me and pretty much everyone in my group have been trying to get in contact with Bowlii- with little success. He is almost never on and if he ever is (only came on like twice), he would mention that he was available for a battle...for like 20 min. So Im requesting an activity win against him which is kinda lame since whats the point of winning if you didnt work for it? ._.

Yondie hasnt still answered to my VM so we if we don't get this done I guess I deserve the activity win. Otherwise McMeghan was busy etc but I guess we can play in the next few days.
At least tag yondie if you're gonna call him out for an activity win... dude trying to get all sneaky over here ;)

I got ur point Phil and Im sorry cuz I forgot to tag yondie etc but I guess he just doesnt care of this tour anymore but yeah Id be happy if we play (we're already out or w/e so yeah lol).

gorgie

formerly Floppy, now Rock hard
but my last 2 opponents (steel edges and zfs) are the johnest players I know uwa
yeah, zfs is one of the biggest fucking johns ever bro.

that steeledges kid is on the ps main server a lot though so you can go rough him up there

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Tried to avoid doing this but I have to give an activity post.

Me and pretty much everyone in my group have been trying to get in contact with Bowlii- with little success. He is almost never on and if he ever is (only came on like twice), he would mention that he was available for a battle...for like 20 min. So Im requesting an activity win against him which is kinda lame since whats the point of winning if you didnt work for it? ._.
Confirming. The whole group nose pass group would like to claim activity over user bowlii

These include users metal sonic, typhilito, zebraiken, innovamania and moxieinfinite. Claim activity over bowlii.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)