5th Gen PRNG Help / Info - Latest: RNG Reporter 9.96.5, PPRNG 1.15.0

PPRNG is the apple version right? I don't have acces to that. The timer0 were somewhere between 1630 and 1637. I always started at 16:45:20 and I am using a DSi XL.
If you have an ios device, you can download pprng there. I believe RNGReporter's unova link thing is broken, so you would never get any results from it. As previously said, there's a ridiculous range of Timer0s one can have, and one can have multiple common Timer0s. I don't know how a DSi would affect timer0s, but I'm betting it increases/decreases the amount of timer0s you can have. Just calibrate multiple times and see what timer0s occur the most.

I think so. I kook at the right position and then go back to the Key system menu and click on Send and Receive Keys
If you have an ios device, you can download pprng there. I believe RNGReporter's unova link thing is broken, so you would never get any results from it. As previously said, there's a ridiculous range of Timer0s one can have, and one can have multiple common Timer0s. I don't know how a DSi would affect timer0s, but I'm betting it increases/decreases the amount of timer0s you can have. Just calibrate multiple times and see what timer0s occur the most.
I really tried several times and did not get a single result that was looking like the others I got through IV-check. I'll try it on my IPhone tomorrow. Where can I download it? Timer0 really annoys me because always if i think i hit it and try to hit the correct seed I instead hit a different seed with a different timer0. I think I'll just do it often enough until I got a clear result.

I think so. I kook at the right position and then go back to the Key system menu and click on Send and Receive Keys

I really tried several times and did not get a single result that was looking like the others I got through IV-check. I'll try it on my IPhone tomorrow. Where can I download it? Timer0 really annoys me because always if i think i hit it and try to hit the correct seed I instead hit a different seed with a different timer0. I think I'll just do it often enough until I got a clear result.
I have it on my iphone :) just search PPRNG in the appstore :)

Ok meanwhile I got my Heatran after like another 10 tries because the timer0 was always wrong. Maybe I'll have to try another one for the other legendaries.

Anyway thanks for your help!

hi guys need advice asap, before I attempt to rng kyurem in white are there any npcs or anything that's gonna advance the frame in his cave,etc

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
If BW1, no, BW2 had a few random advances (normally 2-4). With a bit of trial and error, you should be able to figure out how much, and RNG around it.

Wow I am quite confused right now. I RNG'd almost every legendary available in w2 and after the first ones it just got incredibly easy. I hit the correct seed every time as well as the PID-Frame. Is there a specific reason for those circumstances or have I just been lucky/got more familiar?

Agonist

Wow I am quite confused right now. I RNG'd almost every legendary available in w2 and after the first ones it just got incredibly easy. I hit the correct seed every time as well as the PID-Frame. Is there a specific reason for those circumstances or have I just been lucky/got more familiar?
The latter. Once you get familiar with hitting the seeds it becomes a lot easier for you to consistently hit them.

trying to rng shiny flawless kyurem in white(first 1) ,when searching for a frame what ranges should the min/max be for a shiny flawless,ive rnged normal flawless stationerys before but this is my first shiny flawless stationery, correct me if im wrong, but the process should be methog 5 standard seed ,search for nearby shiny frames ticked, copy the seed when I eventually find it and advance the pidrng to the right nature and shiny frame, could some one correct me if I missed out anything and a recommended search frame with be appreciated ,im searching between 1 and 100 so far

Agonist

The higher you search for frames, the more results you will get, but on the other hand, the search will take longer. When I'm searching, I generally set the minimum advances to search from the initial frame up to frame 350 (I believe searching from the initial frame is PPRNG, on RNGR iirc you need to set the advances, in which case go from 0 to however many chatters you're willing to do).

why arent i finding any seeds? I've follow this video
all the way up to using time finder. I'm not getting any seeds after i input the information and IV's.

i've calibrated my DS and everything prior to doing this in the video aswell. can anyone help?

why arent i finding any seeds? I've follow this video
all the way up to using time finder. I'm not getting any seeds after i input the information and IV's.

i've calibrated my DS and everything prior to doing this in the video aswell. can anyone help?
So you have gone to 5th generation time finder, input the IVs you want, the nature you want (your profile is set right?), the year and the months you want, the number of frame advancements you are willing to do, and then click search?
Assuming you're using RNG reporter right?
It can take a good long while to find a seed though. What happens when you search for a seed? Do you see a message or something?

I can take a SS if you'd like.

Using latest RNGReporter.
Profile is set
Input IV's and nature with a timeframe.
When i click generate the seedbox generator comes up for a moment (1-5seconds) then disappears.
No seeds are generated.

I can take a SS if you'd like.

Using latest RNGReporter.
Profile is set
Input IV's and nature with a timeframe.
When i click generate the seedbox generator comes up for a moment (1-5seconds) then disappears.
No seeds are generated.
So you probably need to search through more months or try a different year then :)

As i followed the video, i put in 2012 months 10/11/12 and got nothing. Continued to try all months of year /12 and /11 and still got nothing.

Been playing with it all day with different IV's and settings and it seems no matter what i do i cant get any seeds to generate.

Sorry i cant find PID advances anywhere so im not sure what it's set too. Would be default as i haven't seen it or touched it.

Sorry i cant find PID advances anywhere so im not sure what it's set too. Would be default as i haven't seen it or touched it.
You see up there with the years and months? There are also something called frames there right? If you have them at 0, you could get very few results..

I have the frames set to 1-1 as the video instructed.

Spent the last few days looking up different tutorials & articles on RNG and still having no luck generating seeds.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 18)