Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 37 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) Join Pokebeach forums.
2) Contact the member who's FC you want to add.
3) Hope that they're willing to add you back.

If you both add each other you are able to go to their safari, where you can catch the first two of their Pokemon. If you're both online at the same time once, then you gain access to all 3 of their Pokemon.

EDIT: Step 4 is come back to Smogon and trade all the good things you've bred from their safaris. Being a scavenger on other forums is the way to do it ;) #NoShame
you are absulotly right! hahaha thanks man! I am joining now! :)

hey guys i have a few silly questions if you dont mind me asking;

For competitive shinnies is it merely the matter of luckily hatching a shiny then taking it to kiloude and checking its IVS and hoping for the best? (using decent iv parents)
With the kiloude man, when they say they cant be beat, all the stats he previously said are 31? (excluding if he says but this stat is terrible or whatever)

Is there any other faster way to accurately calculate one pokemons IV's? I just bred a team which i thought were all 5 stat 31 1 stat 30, but like none of them are. I dont want to have to level each pokemon to 100 then input the stats into PS to find the IV's are whacked.

Anyway thanks for any help in advance.

Valzy

Destroyer of Worlds
is a Contributor Alumnus
hey guys i have a few silly questions if you dont mind me asking;

For competitive shinnies is it merely the matter of luckily hatching a shiny then taking it to kiloude and checking its IVS and hoping for the best? (using decent iv parents)
With the kiloude man, when they say they cant be beat, all the stats he previously said are 31? (excluding if he says but this stat is terrible or whatever)

Is there any other faster way to accurately calculate one pokemons IV's? I just bred a team which i thought were all 5 stat 31 1 stat 30, but like none of them are. I dont want to have to level each pokemon to 100 then input the stats into PS to find the IV's are whacked.

Anyway thanks for any help in advance.
You can quickly check IVs at the battle institute

That depends on what moves you wanna run? Are they mostly physical or special?
I would regardless go for 252 speed EVs. Then the remaining EVs will be distributed in attack and special attack.
But again, what moves do you wanna run?

Arhan

That depends on what moves you wanna run? Are they mostly physical or special?
I would regardless go for 252 speed EVs. Then the remaining EVs will be distributed in attack and special attack.
But again, what moves do you wanna run?

Arhan
Mixed with CC,Bullet Punch,Dark Pulse and HP Ice

I just got an eevee from wonder trade in a moon ball. Is that possible? Was there a place in HG/SS to catch wild eevee? This eevee is kalos born, though. Good IVs and egg moves, too.

I just got an eevee from wonder trade in a moon ball. Is that possible? Was there a place in HG/SS to catch wild eevee?
No, it's hacked (well, the ball is). Eevee can't be in any HGSS ball, Safari or Sport ball (unfortunately :'( ).

I would have loved to have a Fast Ball Flareon and Love Ball Espeon, but alas...

EDIT:
Here, try this. Keep in mind that it is not 100% accurate/completed, but for the most part it is.

No, it's hacked (well, the ball is). Eevee can't be in any HGSS ball, Safari or Sport ball (unfortunately :'( ).

I would have loved to have a Fast Ball Flareon and Love Ball Espeon, but alas...

EDIT:
Here, try this. Keep in mind that it is not 100% accurate/completed, but for the most part it is.
So if I use this eevee in a wifi thing I'd get banned or something, right? Too bad, I would have evolved it into an umbreon. :(

And I just noticed that the shinx I got off wonder trade also is in a moonball. According to that list on serebii, it is legit. It's a Japanese female with great IVs, too. I'm gonna masuda method breed a shiny from it. Not a bad haul on wondertrade tonight. I got plenty of pokemon with good IVs. :)

So if I use this eevee in a wifi thing I'd get banned or something, right? Too bad, I would have evolved it into an umbreon. :(
I don't think you would be banned from online play, seeing as there are YouTube videos of Contrary Serperior. However, I would recommend that you don't [at the very least] use it for anything official. In-game it is fine, of course. Just because the ball is hacked, doesn't mean your game will corrupt or anything.

Either release it, or use it for personal use. I know Smogon has [ridiculously] strict rules about hacks, but we all know you would never trade it.

Reposting with new additions :) I will take almost anything for the males, but will be a bit picky for the females.

FT: 12.5% females
+
+
+
+
+

Dive Ball:
Eevee (F) | Bold | Run Away | x/x/31/31/31/31 | Wish, Yawn, Curse, Charm
Eevee (F) | Bold | Run Away | 31/x/x/31/31/31 | Wish, Yawn, Curse, Charm
Eevee (F) | Bold | Adaptability | x/31/x/31/31/31 | Wish, Yawn, Curse, Charm
Eevee (F) | Bold | Adaptability | 31/x/31/31/x/31 | Wish, Yawn, Curse, Charm
Eevee (F) | Bold | Adaptability | x/x/31/31/31/31 | Wish, Yawn, Curse, Charm
Eevee (F) | Bold | Anticipation | x/31/x/31/31/31 | Wish, Yawn, Curse, Charm

Premier Ball:
Riolu (F) | Jolly | Steadfast | 31/31/31/x/x/x | Bullet Punch, Agility, Vacuum Wave, Crunch
Riolu (F) | Jolly | Steadfast | 31/31/31/x/31/x | Bullet Punch, Agility, Vacuum Wave, Crunch

Dream Ball:
Riolu (F) | Jolly | Steadfast | 31/31/31/31/x/31 | Bullet Punch, Agility, Vacuum Wave, Crunch
Togepi(F) | Calm | Hustle | 31/x/31/31/31/x | Nasty Plot, Extrasensory

Nest Ball HP Fire spitbacks:
Bulbasaur (F) | Modest | Overgrow | 31/31/31/30/x/30 | Leaf Storm, Giga Drain
Bulbasaur (F) | Modest | Chlorophyll | 31/x/31/30/x/x | Leaf Storm, Giga Drain (claimed)
Bulbasaur (F) | Modest | Chlorophyll | 31/31/31/x/x/30 | Leaf Storm, Giga Drain (claimed)

Bulbasaur (F) | Modest | Chlorophyll | 31/31/x/30/x/30 | Leaf Storm, Giga Drain

Luxury Ball:
Zorua (F) | Hasty | Illusion | 31/31/x/31/31/x | Sucker Punch, Extrasensory, Snatch, Memento (needs to be relearned)

Also a few perfect males
+
+
+
+

Dream Ball
Togepi (M) | Calm | Serene Grace | 31/x/31/31/31/31 | Nasty Plot, Extrasensory (3x)
Riolu (M) | Jolly | Inner Focus / Prankster | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Crunch, Bullet Punch (1x Prankster, 2x Inner Focus)
Riolu (M) | Jolly | Prankster | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Crunch, Bullet Punch, Agility, Vacuum Wave
Eevee (M) | Modest | Adaptability / Anticipation | 31/x/31/31/31/31 | Wish, Curse, Yawn, Charm (3x Anticipation, 1x Adaptability)

Premier Ball
Riolu (M) | Jolly | Prankster | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Crunch, Bullet Punch, Agility, Vacuum Wave (2x)

Luxury Ball
Zorua (M) | Timid | Illusion | 31/x/31/31/31/31 | Sucker Punch, Extrasensory, Snatch, Memento (2x)

I'm mainly looking for special ball females (especially dream and love balls). Also LF Female special ball Iron Fist Timburr, Selfdestruct Snorlax, and any other interesting offers. If you're interested and don't have anything listed, you could also catch some stuff for me ie. Y version exclusives or HA horde stuff :3

Last edited:
Thepokelurker, do you have any female chlorophyll nest ball bulbasaurs that are, say, not so good IV wise? I'll take one with zero good IVs, even. I've been looking for HA bulbasaur for a long time. If you want females in special balls, I have shinx in moonball, seedot in friend ball, and swablu, houndour, goldeen, slugma, banette, spoink, meditite, cherubi, drillbur, elgyem, seedot and sandshrew in dream ball. They aren't IV bred, but I can breed some flawless IVs on them if you want, but that may need to wait til tomorrow.

which ball fits wobbufet? i think luxruy or heal ball right?
How about a dive ball? Both are blue, so they match.

Need: 5 iv timid pikachu/pichu with HA and HP ice and nasty plot.

Offering: shiny 4 ivs modest mareep + shiny wingull (random iv)

Thepokelurker, do you have any female chlorophyll nest ball bulbasaurs that are, say, not so good IV wise? I'll take one with zero good IVs, even. I've been looking for HA bulbasaur for a long time. If you want females in special balls, I have shinx in moonball, seedot in friend ball, and swablu, houndour, goldeen, slugma, banette, spoink, meditite, cherubi, drillbur, elgyem, seedot and sandshrew in dream ball. They aren't IV bred, but I can breed some flawless IVs on them if you want, but that may need to wait til tomorrow.
If you don't need it for HP Fire, I can catch an Ivysaur from the safari pretty easily. I'd be happy to trade for a female Dream Ball Houndour, don't need any good IVs on it :)

Edit: XDPokemon ; Seconding Dive Ball :)

If you don't need it for HP Fire, I can catch an Ivysaur from the safari pretty easily. I'd be happy to trade for a female Dream Ball Houndour, don't need any good IVs on it :)

Edit: XDPokemon ; Seconding Dive Ball :)
Sure, I can probably trade tomorrow. I was planning on trying to breed some flawless houndour eventually anyway, so I can easily get a couple IVs and modest nature on one for you, and hidden ability if you want (which is unnerve). If you don't mind, could you catch the ivysaur in a premier ball? :)

i know im asking alot of questions but whats HP fire? or HP types even.
HP is the attack Hidden Power, which has a specific type for each user depending on the IVs it has. HP fire would be a fire type Hidden Power.

i know im asking alot of questions but whats HP fire? or HP types even.
HP Fire = Hidden Power Fire
Hidden Power is a move with 60 power that has a type based on the Pokemon's IVs regardless of species.
For example, a Pokemon with 31/31/31/31/31/31 will have HP Dark (I think), a 31/30/30/31/31/31 will have HP Ice, and 31/30/31/30/31/30 will have HP Fire. This is useful when you want a certain Pokemon to get a coverage move (for example, if a Bulbasaur has a HP Fire IV Spread, it will have access to a fire type move which will allow it to check more Pokemon. Same as HP Ice on a Helioptile/Jolteon, etc.)

Sure, I can probably trade tomorrow. I was planning on trying to breed some flawless houndour eventually anyway, so I can easily get a couple IVs and modest nature on one for you, and hidden ability if you want (which is unnerve). If you don't mind, could you catch the ivysaur in a premier ball? :)
That's alright with me :) Thank you so much! I love Houndour and I've always wanted one in a dream ball :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)