Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 37 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How popular would a 3rd Gen Modest Magic Guard Clefable with the exclusive move Softboiled and other Gen III exclusive moves be? Just want to gauge demand before I breed one...

i know im asking alot of questions but whats HP fire? or HP types even.
To add onto what ThePokeLurker mention, I suggest you take a look at this guide as well if you plan to do some for yourself. If you wish to know the combination regarding certain HP types, suggest you look at the first post of this thread, as it includes the combinations. :)

How popular would a 3rd Gen Modest Magic Guard Clefable with the exclusive move Softboiled and other Gen III exclusive moves be? Just want to gauge demand before I breed one...
If it is RNGd and also has other egg moves, it would be in high demand I believe as softboiled would come in handy in a battle :)
However, as of right now with VGC etc only allowing Kalos born pokemon, and people breeding pokemon in different pokeballs to match the pokemon's color schemes, I think it would be a while before people start trading for RNGd 3rd gen pokes :)

It'll have good IVs and a few Egg Moves, but Softboiled can only be gotten in Gen III and Clefable's fairly popular now.
I had no idea that VGC only allowed Kalos Pokemon, that's so odd. Way to ruin all our older Pokémon, Game Freak.

My FC is 0834 2479 9741, IGN is "RLG". I'll keep an eye out for you online tomorrow, then.
Edit: Just to be sure, you can get a female, right?
Yes, it will be a female :)
My friendlist is full so I'll add you right before our trade tomorrow to prevent accidentally deleting the wrong person, but feel free to PM me if you see online on the forums :)

It'll have good IVs and a few Egg Moves, but Softboiled can only be gotten in Gen III and Clefable's fairly popular now.
I had no idea that VGC only allowed Kalos Pokemon, that's so odd. Way to ruin all our older Pokémon, Game Freak.
I'm pretty sure that the Kalos pokedex restriction is temporary. They just want to promote the new mon's for a while.

I imagine it is like VGC in 5th Gen which initially only allowed Gen 5 Pokémon?
Exactly :) And if you want to RNG or breed pokes from other generations and bring them into XY, you better start doing it soon since wifi services for all the older gens will be closed on May 20th I believe :/
Which is why I am RNGing everything I can at the moment to be finished by the time the wifi shuts down for the other gens :)

Exactly :) And if you want to RNG or breed pokes from other generations and bring them into XY, you better start doing it soon since wifi services for all the older gens will be closed on May 20th I believe :/
Which is why I am RNGing everything I can at the moment to be finished by the time the wifi shuts down for the other gens :)
Fortunately, the wifi shutdown wont affect transferring pokes up through the generations, just things like the gts and online battles

Additionally, I've heard of there being some issues with PokeBank, namely that some legit Pokémon aren't being let through. Is this true, and does anyone know what causes it?

dang, I forgot about that... :(
Its so anooying! i guess i will have to give up on encore...
If anyone have 4iv wobbufet (he doesnt need the attack and sp attack stats) with encore please contact me! i will pay a very high price for one! 2-3 perfect pokes with egg moves and matching ball!

Does anyone have leftovers for trade. I have an Arceus for trade (or ability capsule).
See PM I've sent for my FC. I've got an extra leftovers for ya. :)

Edit:

Would someone be able to helpe out evolving my Haunter?
Go onto GTS. I'll ask for the Haunter for you and trade you back.
Pokemon: Gothorita
Nickname: Cap'n Kong
Note: Will trade back

Edit 2: Done the trade with scraggy123. Gonna wait 15 more minutes for the Haunter from Captain Kong before I take it down off the GTS.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)