CAP 18 CAP 18 - Part 8 - Art Poll 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will say before I submit my vote that while I approve of Infiltrator as the secondary ability, I'm not going to use the abilities as a factor in my vote. If something like Helioptile/Heliolisk gets something as nonsensical as Dry Skin, I don't really see the design having to match the ability as a strict priority. Furthermore, a lot of the deisgns look awesome, but I'd probably end up missing the voting deadline if I tried to rank all of them. So, don't take it personally if your name isn't on my list.

Mos-Quitoxe
Bummer
Magistrum
paintseagull
DougJustDoug
Golurkyourself
Chaos Wolf
Gun6

Last edited by a moderator:

paintseagull

pink wingull
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
This concludes the first round of voting for CAP 18's Art Design! Thanks so much to all the artists who contributed their lovely designs for a very challenging typing. We had 38 entries and only 5 will move on today, so even if your competition ends here I hope you still feel great for having contributed! And thanks to all the voters for making the hard decisions :)

The designs that will move on are by the following artists: Magistrum , Yilx , Golurkyourself , miririri , and DougJustDoug . Congratulations!

Here are the full results:
Code:
MULTIPLE BOLD VOTING RESULTS
----------------------------
150 magistrum
135 yilx
105 golurkyourself
105 miririri
95 dougjustdoug
77 cretacerus
77 mosquitoxe
74 bluefrog
73 arkeis
54 bummer
53 gun
53 quanyails
52 teamnormalizer
44 sunfished
43 paintseagull
37 birkal
33 viiragon
29 chaoswolf
26 bonzairob
24 zracknel
21 grscousin
19 harrybuxton
19 flameeffigy
15 dorandragon
15 kyukon
14 wobblebuns
14 vlover
10 thesteampunk
10 sgtmoose
10 zirconsubway
  9 dhr
  8 azul
  6 cattailprophet
  5 mektar
  5 yoshuriken
  4 noobiess
  3 hendrix
  1 billythealrune

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)