Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 38 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been doing this for a total of 16 hours now.

Except I'm using a pokemon with Poison Gas to Poison all of the Gligar in the horde at once, rooting out any with Immunity.

Haven't found a single one.
It can't possibly be that hard. If it would please you, then I'll keep that in mind the next time I go horde hunting/EV training.

I can get you a female Immunity Dream Ball spitback if you're still looking tomorrow.

Just to stop you re-posting ;)
I feel like a Dream Ball one would draw away from the masculinity of Gliscor...but the Genies put up with it, so I will to, I suppose. Thanks for the offer. I'll take you up on it.

ok, gonna add you!
my fc is in my sig, gonna give you a 5 iv female bagon in safari ball =)
Wow thanks man :) i didn't excepted that! So i dont know if my detailes are in my signature but if not so:
5429-8642-2596
xdtrainer
Also the flechling has more egg moves not only the move you need :)

Wow thanks man :) i didn't excepted that! So i dont know if my detailes are in my signature but if not so:
5429-8642-2596
xdtrainer
Also the flechling has more egg moves not only the move you need :)
your information was on your information page, already added you with the fc 5429-8641-2596
the one you just posted is invalid

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
Real man CAN be in a pink ball. End of story.

(Oh, and PM me tomorrow to remind me- I will forget)
I feel like a Dream Ball one would draw away from the masculinity of Gliscor...but the Genies put up with it, so I will to, I suppose. Thanks for the offer. I'll take you up on it.
Not to snipe a trade but I was trying to catch you one in the meantime and succeeded if you are still interested. Female Immunity Gligar in Dusk Ball right?

Edit: If you care, it was a RE (Loves to eat characteristic so it doesn't have any 31 IV's and it's modest XD). Just thought I'd put it out there so you know what you're potentially getting.

Last edited:
Spitbacks FT:
Noibat NetBall Timid Infiltrator 31/X/X/31/31/31 Two Males
Absol PremierBall Jolly 2 Pressure Males, 1 Super Luck Female, 4 Justified 2 Females 2 Males (1 Female level 23 EVs UT) EM: Play Rough, Baton Pass
1 Justified F Lvl 23 EVs UT, 1 Super Luck F, 1 Pressure M 31/31/X/31/31/31
1 Pressure M, 1 Justified M X/31/31/31/31/31
1 Justified M 31/31/31/31/X/31
1 Justified F X/31/X/31/31/31
Helioptile UltraBall Timid Dry Skin 2 Females
X/31/31/31/31/31 and X/31/31/31/X/31
Goomy HealBall Calm Hydration 31/31/X/31/31/X and 31/31/31/31/31/X Level 16 EVs UT
Deino Pokeball Timid X/31/31/31/X/31

Can teach most TMs VoltSwitch included just not the other BP exclusives

Don't really want anything in return but wouldn't mind a Gale Wings Female Fletchinder, other Spitbacks or even BP items :) would prefer if you started a conversation with me so it's easier to discuss the details :)
Repost for new pages :P

Not to snipe a trade but I was trying to catch you one in the meantime and succeeded if you are still interested. Female Immunity Gligar in Dusk Ball right?

Edit: If you care, it was a RE (Loves to eat characteristic so it doesn't have any 31 IV's and it's modest XD). Just thought I'd put it out there so you know what you're potentially getting.
...I TOTALLY would accept that...if not for the completely wrong...well, every stat-wise. XD

Course, I'm not sure what the average on stats is for Dream World Pokemon...so I'll keep your thing open too.

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
...I TOTALLY would accept that...if not for the completely wrong...well, every stat-wise. XD

Course, I'm not sure what the average on stats is for Dream World Pokemon...so I'll keep your thing open too.
haha understandable. to be exact, it's Iv's are 25 / 14 / 10 / 23 / 22 / 21. Don't think there are any guarantees on IV's for DW Pokemon. But np, just let me know. I have like an entire box of spitbacks too, just not in a Dusk Ball (Pokeball and Ultra iirc). Might have a couple 31's and most are Impish. Just giving you options haha

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Only the original owner can determine and change redistribution rights you have no control over that. If it's fully-redis right off the bat then it's fully-redis forever, if it's semi or no right off the bat it's semi or no forever. It doesn't matter if you think it's 'rare' or don't want to spread it quickly. It's not up to you to decide because you didn't do anything besides trade the original owner (or in the case of fully-redis, some random person for it).
Thank you for confirming :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)