OU Rotom-H

BurningMan

fueled by beer
Certain threats alike are handled much better by Rotom-H than by Rotom-W, including Talonflame, Mega Pinsir, Mega Charizard Y, Thundurus, Aegislash, Ferrothorn, Latias, and Celebi
Can somebody explain me how Rotom-H handles Latias much better compared to Rotom-W, maybe replace that with M-Mawile? Also i am not 100% sure but i think Celebie was rejected so take out the mention and replace it with M-Venu (actually you should do that even if it wasnt rejected).

Can somebody explain me how Rotom-H handles Latias much better compared to Rotom-W, maybe replace that with M-Mawile? Also i am not 100% sure but i think Celebie was rejected so take out the mention and replace it with M-Venu (actually you should do that even if it wasnt rejected).
Rotom-H resists its main coverage like T-bolt but thats the only difference. Also, yes, Celebi was rejected.

CyclicCompound

is a bicycle person thing
is a Contributor Alumnus
BurningMan, T-bolt was what I was going for, as it's usually considered to be one of Latias's better coverage options.

I'll add Mega Mawile and switch Celebi out for Mega Venusaur, thanks for catching those.

BurningMan

fueled by beer
T-bolt was what I was going for, as it's usually considered to be one of Latias's better coverage options.
It still gets smashed by D-Meteor, Surf and Psyshock while it can't really do anything back so i really don't think that its worth mentioning just because you resist one of its coverage moves even though i agree that T-Bolt is one of Latias better options.

CyclicCompound

is a bicycle person thing
is a Contributor Alumnus
Alright, fair enough, it's not enough to differentiate it from Rotom-W. I'll remove it.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)