Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 39 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just updating my list for the following Dream Ball Female Pokémon, Hidden Ability for those that have.

1. Basculin - Blue Stripe
  2. Shellos - West Sea - Pink
  3. Grimer trade pending
  4. Plusle
  5. Minun
  6. Kecleon
  7. Carnivine

I have HG/SS, if you need a specific Pokémon in a select Poké Ball from there.

I also have all other Dream Ball Females that I could breed for trade.

I have multiple 5x31 IVs Pokémon.

I also have Winter, Autumn, and Summer Deerling with their Hidden Ability that I can breed.

Please PM me so we can discuss trades.

Does anyone have any extra leftovers they are willing to trade. The only thing I can offer are 4IV spitbacks along with some HA or egg move pokes. PM me if your interested

I am also looking for Charzardite Y and can offer more for one of those

Does anyone have any extra leftovers they are willing to trade. The only thing I can offer are 4IV spitbacks along with some HA or egg move pokes. PM me if your interested

I am also looking for Charzardite Y and can offer more for one of those
PM'd you if someone hasn't already helped you out.

hey ive got a question needing answering. what happens when you want to use the more bulky sets for scizor (mega) but you dont have perfect iv for HP?

so the story is i just got a good ass scyther (scizor) via wonder trade. adament nature and technician all the way. however it has perfect ivs for all the stats but HP. people are suggesting defog mega scizor or swords dance set or roost set for scizor, but i cant do those if my HP isnt that great to begin with. what should i do in this predicament? should i just ditch this particular scizor and ask around for another one? ill get to work on just doing 252 atk/252 speed just to kick-start it, but ill have a reset bag at hand when i get a reply to this. i apprishiate the help.

hey ive got a question needing answering. what happens when you want to use the more bulky sets for scizor (mega) but you dont have perfect iv for HP?

so the story is i just got a good ass scyther (scizor) via wonder trade. adament nature and technician all the way. however it has perfect ivs for all the stats but HP. people are suggesting defog mega scizor or swords dance set or roost set for scizor, but i cant do those if my HP isnt that great to begin with. what should i do in this predicament? should i just ditch this particular scizor and ask around for another one? ill get to work on just doing 252 atk/252 speed just to kick-start it, but ill have a reset bag at hand when i get a reply to this. i apprishiate the help.
It depeneds.. If you want too run the Bulky Mega Scizor then ask for another one :) If not you can still use it but just remember that you won't be able too take hits as much due too the HP IV so, idk what IV it has but yeah!

Mini-Giveaway Time! These are spitbacks from my recent HP Fire Gothita project.

-All Kalos Born, none are clones
-Remember to keep responses to PMs or Profile Posts
-It's Free!! (But neat ball'd females are a nice thank you, NU or OU I don't care)

Modest | Shadow Tag | ALL FEMALES

(2) 31/x/31/30/31/x (Lv. 12 or Lv. 15)
(3) 31/x/31/x/31/x

(Remember HP Fire is 31/even/31/30/31/30)

Why not use it as a parent and breed another one?

How low is its HP IV?

LF HA swinub spitbacks (preferably with icicle crash and stealth rock)

I can offer some 4IV HA spitbacks with egg moves let me know if you might be interested

So my old dream ball pokes list was left deleted with the old SQSR Thread.

LF the following Dream Ball HA Females:​
  • Audino HA​
  • Drilbur HA (thanks to richja223)​
  • Exeggcute HA (taken - pending...)​
  • Pachirisu HA
  • Roselia HA/ Budew HA
  • Swinub HA (thanks to lockiegengar)
I can offer similar things female pokemon from past gen balls such as:
  • apricorn ball pokemon
  • last gen safari zone ball pokemon
  • dream ball pokemon/

Last edited:

• Audino HA​
  • Drilbur HA​
  • Exeggcute HA​
  • Pachirisu HA
  • Roselia HA/ Budew HA
  • Swinub HA
  • apricorn ball pokemon
  • dream ball pokemon/
nerina should have the audino

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus

• Audino HA​
  • Drilbur HA​
  • Exeggcute HA​
  • Pachirisu HA
  • Roselia HA/ Budew HA
  • Swinub HA
  • apricorn ball pokemon
  • dream ball pokemon/
I just transfered a Dreamball Exeggcute a few days ago, I'm also looking for other Dreamball females :3
Also lockiegengar12 has Dreamball Swinub.

• Audino HA​
  • Drilbur HA​
  • Exeggcute HA​
  • Pachirisu HA
  • Roselia HA/ Budew HA
  • Swinub HA
  • apricorn ball pokemon
  • dream ball pokemon/
I have the Drilbur. Do you have a list or thread of what you can offer?

You should get/trade for a spitback, it's not too late. :/
ehh its ok what I should do is give her and TyVip some credit in my thread when I get the chance because they do nice giveaways and depending on how popular it gets I might have to but hey nerina is chill and she already has special privileges on my thread and I need to check her thread for a buneary thanks for reminding me...If anyone has a dream ball buneary I can trade a lot from my thread if it's female

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Probably a long shot, but does anyone have a HA Karrablast in a Timer Ball?

Offering anything from my thread for one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)