Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 39 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://pokemonshowdown.com/
Instead of asking "Does anyone have [competitive Pokémon]? Is it good? Why is it better than [other competitive Pokémon]" like 3 times per page... try using it.
When I wondered if Greninja was good I went out and killed shit with it. Then it became not so good for me so I tried other stuff until I ironed out what works. Nothing wrong with asking for advice but you do it a bit too much; experience is important.

Anyway... ball for non-shiny Sneasel? I'm leaning towards Luxury
Haha you sound ridiculous. Instead of offering advice you start complaining. I do it too much? Youre not a mod, and all I did was ask if anyone had Rotom W and explained why I need it. That is a simple question in a trade thread. Calm yourself down, if youre not answering my question to help, go and and answer someone elses not complain because youre mad that you look bad after you lost a simple arguement just like Arhan trying to call me out and blame a scizor discussion on me just because I asked for a choice band for my defog scizor and everyone started a conversation on it not me hahah

Soo.. Does anyone have Rotom W>?

Your Y will get the Vivillon pattern you choose as long as you start the game on the other 3DS, it locks in the form once you save on a new file.
Cool, that's exactly what I hoped for.
So final question for tonight: what is the rarest Vivillon pattern? (excluding events)

Nelson Tangela

I am looking for any female Cottonee/Whimsicott in a Premier Ball, Nest Ball, Dusk Ball, Dream Ball or Luxury Ball. The IVs, nature, egg moves and level don't matter to me. Thanks in advance.

Soo.. Does anyone have Rotom W>?
I've used Rotom-W a couple times, and because of its excellent typing it can check a lot of viable flying threats and fire/ground Pokemon. And since Rotom has the potential to be quite bulky it can take hits and stop some threats right in their tracks. However, Rotom should be weary of Charizard Y since Charizard Y has access to a very quick and powerful Solarbeam. From personal experience, I'd say Rotom-W is an excellent Pokemon to switch into especially to a ground move since Rotom has Levitate. Hopefully that helps.

Starting a Bagon project, any suggestions on what PokéBall to use?

I have
and
from previous Gens, but was wondering what would make it more attractive for trade seekers?

Starting a Bagon project, any suggestions on what PokéBall to use?

I have
and
from previous Gens, but was wondering what would make it more attractive for trade seekers?
If you're planning on gong for a shiny one I would do the safari ball. If you're just breeding for perfect IVs then I would use a great ball since it matches.

If you're planning on gong for a shiny one I would do the safari ball. If you're just breeding for perfect IVs then I would use a great ball since it matches.
Right now I am going just for IVs, but shiny would be cool for down the road. I have the worst luck with Shiny breeding.

Maybe with the time machine method I will get parents of each and then try for shiny when I have a little more time.

Thanks for the reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)